Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25991 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2014, 11:37:48 AM »
Front page has ads and I believe if you click on other links, there are ads.

lol , that Muscle tech ad or the one with Rolley  ;D

man i very very very very rarely go to the front page, i go directly to the form page , i dont think ron even ever updates those shit links on the front page   

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
No one is justifying Junior's behavior. Evidence of that??

You never owned anyone on this forum. You owned yourself into a corner and were practically despised by everyone, maybe you forgot that? The same guy who you're hanging out with today thought you were a sack of shit a year ago and practically had his cool kid's table go after you and demand for a banning. I never moved to send you to Time Out. You pushed the limits and wanted to test the waters and we removed you based on your asking of us to do so. I then was gracious enough to tell you that if you wanted to return with your previous ukjeff account, that you were more than welcomed to.

I'd rather you provide good entertaining material than to simply come here and bash other posters. You are capable of witty banter, humorous material and solid bodybuilding information.

Let us handle Junior, as we do with all members that cause trouble.

"1"
I think its you that has a short memory, conveniently of course.

I have tried to provide entertaining and witty banter, unfortunately people seem to want to see $20 whores sucking flaccid 3 inch cocks at the moment.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2014, 11:40:11 AM »
A few things..

bigmc is a moderator at the Y board. That is the section he helps to moderate. I am not going to run around the forum trying to do damage control for any posts he makes which might offend various members. If he makes a post that is derogatory, send me a private message and I will review the material and then remove it, if it violates forum rules.

The women are protected.

Booty gets a lot of protection from us. Every single complaint she sends to us moderators is acted on. Threads in their entirety have been removed by Ron just to make her feel "happy". If booty starts trouble though, then booty has to pull up her big girl pants and deal with the heat that follows. We are not here to just protect her and allow her to bash others. You sow what you reap. If she keeps it civil and funny, we help her in any which way we can. That said, everyone has their mechanisms which keeps them afloat and booty knows how to work a forum filled with men.

Lobstah is very much so protected. She is a homegrown IFBB pro and we love her candid style of posting and her willingness to share with others.

We appreciate the women here and want them to be happy with posting here.

"1"
I miss CQ and Stella. Our voice is poorer without them.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2014, 11:43:08 AM »
I think its you that has a short memory, conveniently of course.

I have tried to provide entertaining and witty banter, unfortunately people seem to want to see $20 whores sucking flaccid 3 inch cocks at the moment.

Ron doesn't care for that.

I don't care for that either.

His material is being reviewed and removed. He doesn't sponsor or help to pay for anything around here and Ron isn't going to be bought by anyone. If you think that hasn't been tried before, you've got another thing coming. Ron has received many offers from well-off members looking to make this place their own playground by buying him out. Frankly, Ron doesn't give a fuck about that shit and likes this place just as it is.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2014, 11:44:29 AM »

His material is being reviewed and removed. He doesn't sponsor or help to pay for anything around here and Ron isn't going to be bought by anyone. If you think that hasn't been tried before, you've got another thing coming. Ron has received many offers from well-off members looking to make this place their own playground by buying him out. Frankly, Ron doesn't give a fuck about that shit and likes this place just as it is.

"1"

Thats it then, we are fucked.
Not going to change then.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »

"1"

So he likes members who starts threads about their sex life over and over and over again? Yup, makes perfect sense.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2014, 11:50:38 AM »
Thats it then, we are fucked.
Not going to change then.

This place has been as it is since 1998.

Ron likes minimal moderation and appreciates his members having freedom of speech.

He has a small set of rules and if they are continuously broken after repeated warnings, actions are taken.

For instance, remember when you posted Private Messages in open threads a number of times? That's a rule Ron created (Post pm's and you get removed). I never motioned to remove you based on that. Why? Because I feel that anyone can make mistakes.

Likewise, Junior is playing his cards and not doing too well at the tables right now. He is pushing and calling all bets and thinking that he can call people's bluff by making tongue-in-cheek remarks surrounding what he didn't know about the rules or technicalities behind the way in which he delivers messages and/or posts various forms of offensive material. We KNOW that. We also care. We are just taking things one step at a time.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2014, 11:52:15 AM »
So he likes members who starts threads about their sex life over and over and over again? Yup, makes perfect sense.

Are you going to single out and consequently make an assumption based upon that one sentence or will you read it based upon the context by which it was presented?

Ron cares about the material posted. He doesn't care for people looking to buy him out in order to thrash this place.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »
This place has been as it is since 1998.

Ron likes minimal moderation and appreciates his members having freedom of speech.

He has a small set of rules and if they are continuously broken after repeated warnings, actions are taken.

For instance, remember when you posted Private Messages in open threads a number of times? That's a rule Ron created (Post pm's and you get removed). I never motioned to remove you based on that. Why? Because I feel that anyone can make mistakes.

Likewise, Junior is playing his cards and not doing too well at the tables right now. He is pushing and calling all bets and thinking that he can call people's bluff by making tongue-in-cheek remarks surrounding what he didn't know about the rules or technicalities behind the way in which he delivers messages and/or posts various forms of offensive material. We KNOW that. We also care. We are just taking things one step at a time.

"1"

That happens all the time, its never enforced, can you name someone who was removed for posting a PM?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2014, 11:53:47 AM »
I sent Junior a Private Message 1 week ago stating that he was improving on the forum......

If any of you "guys" don't like it here, no one is forcing you to post here. You are more then free to do as you please. Remember though, the reputation you might have established on this forum will not necessarily carry onto any new forum just because you appear there and feel any sense of entitlement. Moreover, if Junior's posting has caused some of you to feel hurt and even moved you to want to leave, then that speaks volumes about the fact that he has in turn BEAT you guys at your own game.

"1"

So you and Ron are fine with a situation where good posters (Galeniko, JNN, NotSoNiceMom, Groink, Chaos, etc.) would rather leave or not post because idiots like Shitso and/or Junior are here?

You're a very smart man, I highly doubt anything you've typed was by accident. So my only conclusion is that reading between the lines you're telling the Getbig group that you and Ron won't rid the board of the assholes.....that we as a group have to rid the board of the assholes.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2014, 12:06:35 PM »
So you and Ron are fine with a situation where good posters (Galeniko, JNN, NotSoNiceMom, Groink, Chaos, etc.) would rather leave or not post because idiots like Shitso and/or Junior are here?

You're a very smart man, I highly doubt anything you've typed was by accident. So my only conclusion is that reading between the lines you're telling the Getbig group that you and Ron won't rid the board of the assholes.....that we as a group have to rid the board of the assholes.

Ron and I like everyone to feel welcomed here. This isn't an old boy's club meant to have a group of guys circle jerk each other with high fives and perpetual compliments. We want everyone to have fun. Now, if someone thinks they can break the rules and get away with it, we will slowly act upon it and have them removed, but it's on Ron's time. He is the one that bans people. I can facilitate it, but my arguments have to be compelling. Plain and simple.

If you collectively don't like someone because they are messing with your overall experience, stand up and do something about it. Don't just ask moderators and/or Ron to remove the person, because you don't like him or her. Stand up for yourselves and use your wit and words to show them that they won't be allowed to ruin it for you. What kind of thunderdome is this where if someone gets on your nerves, instead of fucking owning them into nothing, it becomes a game of pounding away at the "report to moderator" button?

Galeniko was loved for his straight-forward approach to posting and being honest with his material. He has always been respected and was given a chance with "no one" to promote their book on this site with no mention of proceeds for Ron or anyone else. Certain members wanted to discredit their efforts and we backed them up and gave them the support they need.

JNN is a good man. He is honest and always has funny stories to share. He made up his mind to post wherever the fuck he wants. He resurfaced during the gh15 saga and now has taken another hiatus.

Notsonicemom got ran off the forums by Josh/Alex. We removed both Josh and Alex. if she wants to come back, she is free to do so.

Groink is Groink. If he dishes out, he needs to be able to deal with the repercussions in return. That said, whenever trolls and various other characters decided to go after him with private pictures of his partner, niece's information and of his mug shot, I was the first to take arms and wipe out all offenders who decided to do so.

Chaos is here. Chaos is not fazed by any of the petty bullshit that revolves around these issues. He has seen way badder posters make their claim around these parts during times when you had real savage ownings and exposings. He is like one of the last survivors, an old war horse.

"1"

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2014, 12:07:23 PM »

You're generally known as one of the biggest assholes out here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2014, 12:08:07 PM »

I think the point of the thread has been made.

Free publicity for good old Uncle Junior.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2014, 12:09:00 PM »
He certainly has some real competition since you came out of Timeout.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2014, 12:14:34 PM »
He certainly has some real competition since you came out of Timeout.
That's where you're going after me and the crew get done with Uncle Junior. ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
That's where you're going after me and the crew get done with Uncle Junior. ;)

No please, not timeout.....I couldnt handle not being able to post on this forum at the moment, Im only here now because its (only just) better than watching Britain's Got Talent.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2014, 12:17:46 PM »
In Australia being called a pedophile is just about the worst thing you can call anyone. So a person who calls someone this without any evidence is an asshole. I mean, is the slanderer supposed to be some sort of nice guy? This is the crap that occurs here and very little is done about it.

I am a former national IFBB bodybuilding champion. Where are the other national champions posting here? Very few if any others. Why is that? Well, because there is so much abuse posted here that most champions stay well away from Getbig. Name any other champion who has been posting

for over 10 years here?

One more rep suggests that I forward offensive posts to him. That shouldn't be necessary because Bigmc is a moderator here. He doesn't deserve to be a moderator. Getbig is showing very poor judgement by allowing this person to defame me here.

Just dawned on me. The font choice is your way of silently protesting the stars issue, isn't it?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2014, 12:19:47 PM »
Ron and I like everyone to feel welcomed here. This isn't an old boy's club meant to have a group of guys circle jerk each other with high fives and perpetual compliments. We want everyone to have fun. Now, if someone thinks they can break the rules and get away with it, we will slowly act upon it and have them removed, but it's on Ron's time. He is the one that bans people. I can facilitate it, but my arguments have to be compelling. Plain and simple.

If you collectively don't like someone because they are messing with your overall experience, stand up and do something about it. Don't just ask moderators and/or Ron to remove the person, because you don't like him or her. Stand up for yourselves and use your wit and words to show them that they won't be allowed to ruin it for you. What kind of thunderdome is this where if someone gets on your nerves, instead of fucking owning them into nothing, it becomes a game of pounding away at the "report to moderator" button?

Galeniko was loved for his straight-forward approach to posting and being honest with his material. He has always been respected and was given a chance with "no one" to promote their book on this site with no mention of proceeds for Ron or anyone else. Certain members wanted to discredit their efforts and we backed them up and gave them the support they need.

JNN is a good man. He is honest and always has funny stories to share. He made up his mind to post wherever the fuck he wants. He resurfaced during the gh15 saga and now has taken another hiatus.

Notsonicemom got ran off the forums by Josh/Alex. We removed both Josh and Alex. if she wants to come back, she is free to do so.

Groink is Groink. If he dishes out, he needs to be able to deal with the repercussions in return. That said, whenever trolls and various other characters decided to go after him with private pictures of his partner, niece's information and of his mug shot, I was the first to take arms and wipe out all offenders who decided to do so.

Chaos is here. Chaos is not fazed by any of the petty bullshit that revolves around these issues. He has seen way badder posters make their claim around these parts during times when you had real savage ownings and exposings. He is like one of the last survivors, an old war horse.

"1"
GETBIG RULE #1: Don't be a dick.

/you'd think it would be simple

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »
Just dawned on me. The font choice is your way of silently protesting the stars issue, isn't it?
Thats just evidence of more bias on this forum, the guy has been onstage he deserves stars.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2014, 12:20:39 PM »
GETBIG RULE #1: Don't upset a mod

/you'd think it would be simple

fixed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2014, 12:21:33 PM »
Thats just evidence of more bias on this forum, the guy has been onstage he deserves stars.

Yeah, pretty sure that one's personal.

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2014, 12:23:19 PM »
Yeah, pretty sure that one's personal.
I was told to get stars you have to send Ron details of the show you did with evidence of you onstage and confirmation its you, with accompanying details.

Fuck that, they can keep the blue stars.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2014, 12:25:06 PM »
But, but , but...he brings traffic, hes entertaining, people like his posts, hes a good guy, yadda fucking yadda.

The guys is a nasty little shit bag who lives in a fucking money bubble.

Has he posted pictures of him out with "real people" yet?
Any pictures of him at a poker table?
Any pictures of him in the gym mixing with people?
Nope, he lives in his moms house and only leaves to go out for sweets and whores with his allowance money.

Apart from his previous incarnation,  I've not read a single one of his posts, I ignore them by reflex. Gutter shit not worthy of one second of my time. Yet everyone laps it up like women reading a gossip magazine  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2014, 12:36:15 PM »
I was told to get stars you have to send Ron details of the show you did with evidence of you onstage and confirmation its you, with accompanying details.

Fuck that, they can keep the blue stars.

Send a pic of yourself posing in a thong for another man to view in private to get 'blue stars'. Yep, they can keep said stars indeed.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2014, 12:43:55 PM »

Careful.....you're outing another one of your gimmicks.