Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25779 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2014, 12:45:23 AM »
my nose is bleeding from all this

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2014, 12:56:12 AM »
If ron just did what i asked and renamed me to kim jong bob   this would have not happen.

omr: fix that and i will stop all this

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2014, 01:04:31 AM »
You know you've made it on Getbig if you've beeh threatened.  I myself made it years ago :D

I guess that is less painful than a circumcision.

So I should thank him for popping my cherry?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2014, 01:12:36 AM »
I don't know if it's new, haha, but I also like to verbalize commas, slashes, and any other extraneous punctuation. For example:
"BigRo said I have the best butt on the boards, exclamation point exclamation point!"
"Chiro Flex said BigRo should stop being so modest, and that his irish cheeks are certainly more boner-worthy than my cocoa buns comma seriously."
"Lobstah said she was experiencing a girl-boner slash pussy tsunami just thinking about the ensuing ass battle."

This is just how I speak. Nerdtastic.

Im honestly rock hard right now. Period.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2014, 01:16:31 AM »
Im honestly rock hard right now. Period.
it was the phrase "pussy tsunami" that did it.  that shit is like dick kryptonite.
 unless you were picturing the rolling hills of  bearded Irish ass, which sets my loins aflame as well.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2014, 01:19:56 AM »
They kicked me out of the zoo for trying to do that.  Turns out lion fur is self-extinguishing.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2014, 01:42:29 AM »
it was the phrase "pussy tsunami" that did it.  that shit is like dick kryptonite.
 unless you were picturing the rolling hills of  bearded Irish ass, which sets my loins aflame as well.

It was a mixture of both.

mostly the pussnami.

wuts dat smell lyke??!?!!11

:D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2014, 01:56:16 AM »
wadda mess  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2014, 02:03:39 AM »
The real unsolved issue here are the awarding of Blue Stars to bodybuilding competitors. Where are my Blue Stars One More Rep?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2014, 02:04:35 AM »
The real unsolved issue here are the awarding of Blue Stars to bodybuilding competitors. Where are my Blue Stars One More Rep?

Did you compete?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2014, 02:10:55 AM »
SHIZZO FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2014, 02:28:48 AM »
Ron and I like everyone to feel welcomed here. This isn't an old boy's club meant to have a group of guys circle jerk each other with high fives and perpetual compliments. We want everyone to have fun. Now, if someone thinks they can break the rules and get away with it, we will slowly act upon it and have them removed, but it's on Ron's time. He is the one that bans people. I can facilitate it, but my arguments have to be compelling. Plain and simple.

If you collectively don't like someone because they are messing with your overall experience, stand up and do something about it. Don't just ask moderators and/or Ron to remove the person, because you don't like him or her. Stand up for yourselves and use your wit and words to show them that they won't be allowed to ruin it for you. What kind of thunderdome is this where if someone gets on your nerves, instead of fucking owning them into nothing, it becomes a game of pounding away at the "report to moderator" button?

Galeniko was loved for his straight-forward approach to posting and being honest with his material. He has always been respected and was given a chance with "no one" to promote their book on this site with no mention of proceeds for Ron or anyone else. Certain members wanted to discredit their efforts and we backed them up and gave them the support they need.

JNN is a good man. He is honest and always has funny stories to share. He made up his mind to post wherever the fuck he wants. He resurfaced during the gh15 saga and now has taken another hiatus.

Notsonicemom got ran off the forums by Josh/Alex. We removed both Josh and Alex. if she wants to come back, she is free to do so.

Groink is Groink. If he dishes out, he needs to be able to deal with the repercussions in return. That said, whenever trolls and various other characters decided to go after him with private pictures of his partner, niece's information and of his mug shot, I was the first to take arms and wipe out all offenders who decided to do so.

Chaos is here. Chaos is not fazed by any of the petty bullshit that revolves around these issues. He has seen way badder posters make their claim around these parts during times when you had real savage ownings and exposings. He is like one of the last survivors, an old war horse.

"1"

What's that supposed to mean ?

The only direct complaint I have ever made to you or any mod..was people meddling in my personal life.

I can (and have) gone toe to toe with every asshole troll on this site, singlehandedly destroyed team Nasser,  had the entire board calling for my head when I said I was taking tren.

I may say "the modding is a joke" and I'm sorry if that offends you..but unfortunately..it's true. And it's not your fault, I've told you personally time and time again you are great.  It's the setup here. It's fkng retarded.

Mods are Basically powerless. And the trolls know it.  They know they have give or take a month to ruffle as many feathers as they can before the hammer drops. Sometimes it's quicker, If they are REALLY going after people..sometimes thiey last for months.

And it's obvious this is the way Ron wants it...and that's one of the reasons I really don't post here anymore.   I'm tired of wading through these asshole posts by trolls in every thread. It used to be funny to me, now I'm bored with it.  I get that some people think it's just so fucking funny, I must be missing the joke....oh well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2014, 03:00:51 AM »
SHIZZO FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!
I can get behind that.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2014, 03:11:36 AM »
I can get behind that.
you would be a great one to

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2014, 03:15:37 AM »
you would be great . 8)

Big Roger Bacon would right the ship.

Thanks wolfrittner, thanks Hulkotron!!! Warms my heart... 

:D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2014, 03:18:57 AM »
Did you compete?

Can't remember. Too long ago.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2014, 03:47:34 AM »
I can get behind that.

Setting aside recent differences I still feel if you finally get made, it's like I am getting made, finally one of our own as a member.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2014, 03:53:43 AM »
Setting aside recent differences I still feel if you finally get made, it's like I am getting made, finally one of our own as a member.

We have no differences in my eyes. I am not mad at you at all.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2014, 04:00:45 AM »
We have no differences in my eyes. I am not mad at you at all.

Yeah same here, was just sorta like an old married couple having an argument or two brothers fighting over the same chick at a bar and then being like "its cool man you can have her" and then the other saying "no bro I insist, you got there first, she's all yours" and neither ending up fucking her outta respect.

We know the rules. 8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2014, 04:35:11 AM »

What's that supposed to mean ?

The only direct complaint I have ever made to you or any mod..was people meddling in my personal life.

I can (and have) gone toe to toe with every asshole troll on this site, singlehandedly destroyed team Nasser,  had the entire board calling for my head when I said I was taking tren.

I may say "the modding is a joke" and I'm sorry if that offends you..but unfortunately..it's true. And it's not your fault, I've told you personally time and time again you are great.  It's the setup here. It's fkng retarded.

Mods are Basically powerless. And the trolls know it.  They know they have give or take a month to ruffle as many feathers as they can before the hammer drops. Sometimes it's quicker, If they are REALLY going after people..sometimes thiey last for months.

And it's obvious this is the way Ron wants it...and that's one of the reasons I really don't post here anymore.   I'm tired of wading through these asshole posts by trolls in every thread. It used to be funny to me, now I'm bored with it.  I get that some people think it's just so fucking funny, I must be missing the joke....oh well.
racist post reported.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2014, 06:39:30 AM »
the blackest black member.
Sorry about what Donald Sterling said.

::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2014, 07:28:10 AM »
I don't know if it's new, haha, but I also like to verbalize commas, slashes, and any other extraneous punctuation. For example:
"BigRo said I have the best butt on the boards, exclamation point exclamation point!"
"Chiro Flex said BigRo should stop being so modest, and that his irish cheeks are certainly more boner-worthy than my cocoa buns comma seriously."
"Lobstah said she was experiencing a girl-boner slash pussy tsunami just thinking about the ensuing ass battle."

This is just how I speak. Nerdtastic.

When are you coming over to Ireland for the interracial gangbang? We need African-American women, the Nigerian ones we have here are as rough as a badger's arse

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2014, 08:52:39 AM »
When are you coming over to Ireland for the interracial gangbang? We need African-American women, the Nigerian ones we have here are as rough as a badger's arse
is that the movie we're filming- "White Guy Black Pie IV: McDonagh Family Edition"?  Not objecting,  just confirming the working title.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
is that the movie we're filming- "White Guy Black Pie IV: McDonagh Family Edition"?  Not objecting,  just confirming the working title.

Hooooooly jeeeeesus, you're filthy you are! Title sounds good but we can't use a name like McDonagh in it because they're into the ol' inbreeding, you see. I wouldn't be worried about the title anyway if I were you. I'd be more concerned about the anal scenes lmao (...too far?)

Simple Simon

« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2014, 11:56:26 AM »
anabolichalo currently viewing this thread with renewed interest.