Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25776 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #225 on: June 01, 2014, 03:06:20 PM »

With all due respect to you OMR you have no idea about my financial status and nor should that be relevant to this discussion.

For the record and without prejudice I am company owner/director of a well known and established London based IT/Telecoms PLC that turns over several million pounds a year.

Again not that this should be relevant to this discussion but should there ever be a need to substantiate this in confidence I am happy to provide you or Ron with relevant proofs.

So please less with the "kid" comments and insinuations about my finances.

Again I mean that respectfully.

I'm pushing 50. You can be my son, hence the "kid" reference.

The other guy who had funds also ran an intelligence company working for the military. We don't need the proof or anything like that. I'm sure you have money, as you've shown to have expensive tastes.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »

With all due respect to you OMR you have no idea about my financial status and nor should that be relevant to this discussion.

For the record and without prejudice I am company owner/director of a well known and established London based IT/Telecoms PLC that turns over several million pounds a year.

Again not that this should be relevant to this discussion but should there ever be a need to substantiate this in confidence I am happy to provide you or Ron with relevant proofs.

So please less with the "kid" comments and insinuations about my finances.

Again I mean that respectfully.

Who lives in his mums attic and drives a 10 year old BMW and blows his allowance each month on shite.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2014, 03:07:52 PM »
That word is not used in the U.S. my friend.  ;)

Epic font fuckup double post back track delete post.

You ok now boozy?
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2014, 03:08:01 PM »
I'm pushing 50. You can be my son, hence the "kid" reference.

The other guy who had funds also ran an intelligence company working for the military. We don't need the proof or anything like that. I'm sure you have money, as you've shown to have expensive tastes.

"1"

Was he a junior gimmick?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #229 on: June 01, 2014, 03:08:32 PM »

You ok now boozy?
What?  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »
Was he a junior gimmick?

Alex? Are you kidding me?

That guy is real 100%. Various people have met him here. In person, Alex isn't what he seems online.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2014, 03:09:33 PM »

You ok now boozy?  That took some effort apparently.
Brutal edit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #232 on: June 01, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »

That guy is real 100%. Various people have met him here. In person, Alex isn't what he seems online.

"1"

Nah.. it was joke about the possible bullshit job story.

Junior doesnt do what he says, a CEO of a company wouldn't be posting videos of himself getting sucked off by pros, it's hardly going to be good for business if it got out is it?

Juniors a trust fund kid

And his banging whores is a new thing, he got influenced by halo.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #233 on: June 01, 2014, 03:25:40 PM »

Junior doesnt do what he says, a CEO of a company wouldn't be posting videos of himself getting sucked off by pros, it's hardly going to be good for business if it got out is it?

Juniors a trust fund kid

This is where your lack of comprehension fails you entirely because you have this predetermined notion that a company director/owner CEO or whatever you want to call him HAS to behave in a particular way in his PERSONAL life to conform to your idea of what is or not accepted.

Now if I was a CEO working for a large organization with shareholders etc in the public eye then certainly what you say would not only be true but prudent.

But guess what I don't have to answer to anybody, I can do and say whatever the fuck I want in my personal life so long as it doesn't break the law

My personal life does not affect my professional life one jot.

I can fuck who I want, drink, smoke, gamble, take steroids, make stupid youtube videos etc and guess what all legally without giving two fucks about it.

Besides on a serious note every company has their own culture, ours as well as many of the  companies in Soho (particularly media companies) are extremely chilled out organizations with people coming to work in jeans and T-shirts, not suits and ties and has a very open tolerant and flexible culture.

Ironically the guys in Soho "gay capital of the UK" are less fucking anal than you.

Hope this helps

Mwah
x0x0

Uncle Junior

« Reply #234 on: June 01, 2014, 03:26:59 PM »

"1"

God forbid, shock horror, that someone is different online than in real life.   ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #235 on: June 01, 2014, 03:34:26 PM »

This is where your lack of comprehension fails you entirely because you have this predetermined notion that a company director/owner CEO or whatever you want to call him HAS to behave in a particular way in his PERSONAL life to conform to your idea of what is or not accepted.

Now if I was a CEO working for a large organization with shareholders etc in the public eye then certainly what you say would not only be true but prudent.

But guess what I don't have to answer to anybody, I can do and say whatever the fuck I want in my personal life so long as it doesn't break the law

My personal life does not affect my professional life one jot.

I can fuck who I want, drink, smoke, gamble, take steroids, make stupid youtube videos etc and guess what all legally without giving two fucks about it.

Besides on a serious note every company has their own culture, ours as well as many of the  companies in Soho (particularly media companies) are extremely chilled out organizations with people coming to work in jeans and T-shirts, not suits and ties and has a very open tolerant and flexible culture.

Ironically the guys in Soho "gay capital of the UK" are less fucking anal than you.

Hope this helps

Mwah
x0x0

You do know you have consistently talked about snorting 2 gms of cocaine in a session dont you?

Now, just give your lawyer a ring and seek some clarification.

I agree that some people in CEO positions dont matter as far as the company goes, sometimes its because their mommy puts them there to justify giving them an income.(Patrick Bateman)
Its clear you never go to work, you are either in your room of banging whores.
WE have all sen your "typical day" threads.

You lied about the location of your office in a pm and when i picked you up on it you said you had moved a week previous.  ;D ::)

Junior, you are full of shit, I know it, you know it, and so does everyone else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #236 on: June 01, 2014, 03:35:33 PM »
God forbid, shock horror, that someone is different online than in real life.   ;D
You are exactly the same on the phone, and you dont know anyone in real life.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #237 on: June 01, 2014, 03:36:57 PM »

Juniors a trust fund kid

Beat me to it.

My dad was considering forwarding a racist joke he got from a director of another company, batted his arm away from keypad before he did it. That's nothing compared to posting vids of fucking whores and boasting about using coke.

Dad owned/started a multi million euro insurance consultancy firm and just holds some director's jobs now he's semi-retired and sold company. The company is real and he worked 80 hours/week; not much time for KFC, hookers, posting yt vids, gambling, posting on gb and thinking up stories as to where he got his money.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #238 on: June 01, 2014, 03:43:33 PM »

Jesus Christ....junior owning Simons mind..and isn't even trying and doesn't give a fuck....LOL

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Discussion - Regarding Junior
« Reply #239 on: June 01, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2014, 04:07:11 PM »
You do know you have consistently talked about snorting 2 gms of cocaine in a session dont you?

Now, just give your lawyer a ring and seek some clarification.

I agree that some people in CEO positions dont matter as far as the company goes, sometimes its because their mommy puts them there to justify giving them an income.(Patrick Bateman)
WE have all sen your "typical day" threads.

You lied about the location of your office in a pm and when i picked you up on it you said you had moved a week previous.  ;D ::)

Junior, you are full of shit, I know it, you know it, and so does everyone else.

Guess what bozo I can say what the fuck I want. The onus is on real life evidence and proof. Innocent till proven guilty, that's how it works.
Do you really fucking think company ceo's and city boys as well as millions of other people around the world don't use recreational drugs. ::)
You think the police or anyone gives two fucks??????
Suppose I got stop and searched on the street and coppers found 2g of coke on me, what you you think would happen???
"Sir you do realize you are in possession of an illegal substance don't you?"
"Yes office I use recreational drugs for personal use"
"well on this occasion we will give you a warning"

Fuck if they wanted to they could arrest me and worst case I pay a fine and be out of there with no charges within an hour.
I ain't a drug dealer so I don't give two shits and no one gives a flying fuck for recreational drug use, it's a waste of police time and resources.

I have no need to physically go to work, that doesn't mean I don't talk on the phone, answer emails etc. I am not client facing anymore. I don't even have to be there if I don't want too, I pretty much just make management decisions, talk to my accountants and lawyers and deal with major drama's, management takes care of the rest. That's exactly the fucking way I want it. I have NO DESIRE to get involved with day to day shit AT ALL.
That's the whole fucking point you seem to be missing here.

The whole fucking irony of all this is, do you recall in the early days when we sorta seemed to get on and I invited you over to my house and said would be cool to watch football and get beer and go training, cos I used to like old UKJEFF ect and stupidly used to look up to him. Why would I do that if I was a phony?

You were the one who said "nah we have nothing in common" etc which was fine, not everyone has to get on with everyone.

Increasing you became more and more hostile and plain nasty and started following me around like a dick when I never ever replied to single one of your posts and left you in peace.

I really wanted to come and meet Bigmc and Skorp and our other friend before you decided to show up last minute and threatened to smash my face in if I showed up and I thought fuck this I want to go out and enjoy myself not get into a hostile fucking environment so I didn't come, not cos I was scared of you cos I didn't want to spoil it for anyone else.

Bigmc told me few days ago Simple Simon is thinking of leaving because of you, ask him what I said.

I told him to tell you (since u blocked my pm's and refused to call me on the phone) tell him it's fine if he want's to carry on posting and want's me to go, I will go no problem.

This site or any other forum really ain't that fucking important to me, I just like to have fun, fuck around and post in between gambling on net or doing whatever else I do and I do it to amuse myself and attention whore more than anything else cos it amuses me to do so.

All this bullshit has gotten boring between me and you and I don't want no part of it no more.

It's not cause I am scared of you or fear you or give two fucks about you otherwise I wouldn't have told you to ring me to set up a meet, it's just that its become stale and the time it takes to reply to all this bullshit takes the fun away for me now and its all down to you, no other poster and I know you will just carry on like this every night and I can't be bothered with it.

So if you want me gone like I said to Bigmc, you don't need to create elaborate story lines, fabricate lies or pm a million people/gimmicks to gang up against me or any other bullshit.

Just make a thread and say I want Joon gone and it will be done.

Simple as.

The point about my videos and me upping the ante the whole time was to show you, I ain't scared or you, and you can't bully or intimidate me on here or anywhere else EVER.

I am Uncle Junior, Shepperd of Sinai Protector of the weak and vulnerable and forever will be.

Mwah
x0x0

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »
I know you aren't the same profile but look at the shit the former CEO of the Co-op got for taking rec drugs and Rob Ford, Toronto mayor.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:07 PM »

You are exactly the same on the phone

How would you know how I am like on the phone we never spoke, are you finally outing yourself here "bigguy"?

Me and you both troll and I NEVER take it seriously but what you did that day was WRONG cos it was off the board.

You cost me a friend in real life, and you know exactly what I am talking about, that you will have to live with and is on your conscience.

I liked the guy very much, I looked up to him, he was the very first guy I ever talked with, if it wasn't for him I would have never met her (you know who I am talking about) and I couldn't thank him or say hello because of the paranoia you created in my head that day by what you said ON THE PHONE.

We had rules of engagement, you broke them.

Its all fine and no big deal but don't ask me why I don't go out and prefer my own company.

Cos of shit like this.

If it wasn't you it would have just been someone else, alway's same bollox and back stabbing.

Now you understand why I don't "do friends".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »
Wider than Keith (Richards)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2014, 04:22:15 PM »
Can we get "Simple Simon" limited to perhaps 10 posts/day?

the trainer

« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2014, 04:37:52 PM »
We should rename this thread simon vs junior.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2014, 04:43:15 PM »
Junior will always have my respect. The guy puts himself out there.  There is a reason why the few of us who have pics on here, get hated on so much.

Its easy to make fun of someone, or cast an opinion from the shadows.

It takes a certain level of confidence to post a pic on Getbig.

The people who do, are the true members of this website.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2014, 04:44:30 PM »
Junior will always have my respect. The guy puts himself out there.  There is a reason why the few of us who have pics on here, get hated on so much.

Its easy to make fun of someone, or cast an opinion from the shadows.

It takes a certain level of confidence to post a pic on Getbig.

The people who do, are the true members of this website.

[/quote

I posted a pic of me and you took the piss out of my chin fat dickhead  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #248 on: June 01, 2014, 05:03:30 PM »

Will always end like this:

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »
wada fucken mess