Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25754 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Discussion - Regarding Junior
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2014, 05:12:21 PM »
Omr, you should ask Ron to pay you. I wouldn't do this for free. I bet chick and shawn was receiving some roses from the Ronster.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2014, 05:13:59 PM »
Junior seems like an okay fella to party with. Why all the hate?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2014, 05:14:28 PM »
id let joon buy me a rum an coke

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2014, 05:15:32 PM »
I'd let Joon buy me coke.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2014, 08:37:19 PM »
Lemme clarify here boyos:

Any shitbird that starts his own company can be CEO. I know a guy who owns one single rental, and that dildo entitled himself CEO of his LLC

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #256 on: June 01, 2014, 08:47:03 PM »
I'd let Joon buy me coke.

You lost your sponsor, bud.

Simple Simon

Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #257 on: June 01, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »
Jesus Christ....junior owning Simons mind..and isn't even trying and doesn't give a fuck....LOL
Seriously, why dont you grow up with this shite?
Sev "owning minds" because people respond to his posts, no its how forums work you big daft twat, people post and others respond.
Junior posts and I and others respond or not, bigmc posts, I and others respond or not, Big Chiro Flex posts, people respond or not.

See the pattern, its a forum.

By the very same argument you can claim that someone posting and no one responding that the OP owns the minds of the non responders because they are making an effort not to post.

Now grow the fuck up you thick stupid fucker.

Ps, ignore the above if you were trolling.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #258 on: June 01, 2014, 10:19:46 PM »

Guess what bozo I can say what the fuck I want. The onus is on real life evidence and proof. Innocent till proven guilty, that's how it works.
Do you really fucking think company ceo's and city boys as well as millions of other people around the world don't use recreational drugs. ::)
You think the police or anyone gives two fucks??????
Suppose I got stop and searched on the street and coppers found 2g of coke on me, what you you think would happen???
"Sir you do realize you are in possession of an illegal substance don't you?"
"Yes office I use recreational drugs for personal use"
"well on this occasion we will give you a warning"

Fuck if they wanted to they could arrest me and worst case I pay a fine and be out of there with no charges within an hour.
I ain't a drug dealer so I don't give two shits and no one gives a flying fuck for recreational drug use, it's a waste of police time and resources.

I have no need to physically go to work, that doesn't mean I don't talk on the phone, answer emails etc. I am not client facing anymore. I don't even have to be there if I don't want too, I pretty much just make management decisions, talk to my accountants and lawyers and deal with major drama's, management takes care of the rest. That's exactly the fucking way I want it. I have NO DESIRE to get involved with day to day shit AT ALL.
That's the whole fucking point you seem to be missing here.

The whole fucking irony of all this is, do you recall in the early days when we sorta seemed to get on and I invited you over to my house and said would be cool to watch football and get beer and go training, cos I used to like old UKJEFF ect and stupidly used to look up to him. Why would I do that if I was a phony?

You were the one who said "nah we have nothing in common" etc which was fine, not everyone has to get on with everyone.

Increasing you became more and more hostile and plain nasty and started following me around like a dick when I never ever replied to single one of your posts and left you in peace.

I really wanted to come and meet Bigmc and Skorp and our other friend before you decided to show up last minute and threatened to smash my face in if I showed up and I thought fuck this I want to go out and enjoy myself not get into a hostile fucking environment so I didn't come, not cos I was scared of you cos I didn't want to spoil it for anyone else.

Bigmc told me few days ago Simple Simon is thinking of leaving because of you, ask him what I said.

I told him to tell you (since u blocked my pm's and refused to call me on the phone) tell him it's fine if he want's to carry on posting and want's me to go, I will go no problem.

This site or any other forum really ain't that fucking important to me, I just like to have fun, fuck around and post in between gambling on net or doing whatever else I do and I do it to amuse myself and attention whore more than anything else cos it amuses me to do so.

All this bullshit has gotten boring between me and you and I don't want no part of it no more.

It's not cause I am scared of you or fear you or give two fucks about you otherwise I wouldn't have told you to ring me to set up a meet, it's just that its become stale and the time it takes to reply to all this bullshit takes the fun away for me now and its all down to you, no other poster and I know you will just carry on like this every night and I can't be bothered with it.

So if you want me gone like I said to Bigmc, you don't need to create elaborate story lines, fabricate lies or pm a million people/gimmicks to gang up against me or any other bullshit.

Just make a thread and say I want Joon gone and it will be done.

Simple as.

The point about my videos and me upping the ante the whole time was to show you, I ain't scared or you, and you can't bully or intimidate me on here or anywhere else EVER.

I am Uncle Junior, Shepperd of Sinai Protector of the weak and vulnerable and forever will be.

Mwah
x0x0

In a nutshell, you never meet up with anyone, you have no real life friends, you even admit it.
Stop trying to pretend you are some millionaire CEO.
You clearly have no idea how the world outside your bubble works.

Your time here is drawing to a close anyway, it doesnt need me starting threads about you.
It wont be long until you feel the need to do something stupid for attention.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2014, 11:10:31 PM »
Discussion Regarding Junior. There is no discussion.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2014, 11:15:14 PM »
Disregarding

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2014, 11:36:16 PM »
That's no joke. Not always do we have a full moderator staff online. Sometimes, they take vacations and we need revolving coverage.

Chaos is a good friend of mine. He is trusted and respected on this forum.

A little help is never bad.

"1"

Most disturbing thing I've read on this board lately  :-X
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 01, 2014, 11:57:08 PM »

How would you know how I am like on the phone we never spoke, are you finally outing yourself here "bigguy"?

Me and you both troll and I NEVER take it seriously but what you did that day was WRONG cos it was off the board.

You cost me a friend in real life, and you know exactly what I am talking about, that you will have to live with and is on your conscience.

I liked the guy very much, I looked up to him, he was the very first guy I ever talked with, if it wasn't for him I would have never met her (you know who I am talking about) and I couldn't thank him or say hello because of the paranoia you created in my head that day by what you said ON THE PHONE.

We had rules of engagement, you broke them.

Its all fine and no big deal but don't ask me why I don't go out and prefer my own company.

Cos of shit like this.

If it wasn't you it would have just been someone else, alway's same bollox and back stabbing.

Now you understand why I don't "do friends".

nice trolling attempt

losing that guys respect was all down to you

T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2014, 12:47:00 AM »
Seriously, why dont you grow up with this shite?
Sev "owning minds" because people respond to his posts, no its how forums work you big daft twat, people post and others respond.
Junior posts and I and others respond or not, bigmc posts, I and others respond or not, Big Chiro Flex posts, people respond or not.

See the pattern, its a forum.

By the very same argument you can claim that someone posting and no one responding that the OP owns the minds of the non responders because they are making an effort not to post.

Now grow the fuck up you thick stupid fucker.

Ps, ignore the above if you were trolling.  ;)
i have nothing to add by wanted to atleast respond so ypu dont own my mind

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »
::)
id let chaos buy me a lobster dinner

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:33 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2014, 01:11:22 AM »
nice trolling attempt

losing that guys respect was all down to you

Im sure if that guy ever posts here he will clear that up once and for all, because at the moment junior is again attempting to throw someone else under the bus.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2014, 03:17:57 AM »
He asked for a name change a few weeks back and I had put in the request. Ron got to it 2 days ago (the request) and simply changed it upon the request.

No in-between existed.

"1"
wtf ron even changes joons name but is ignoring my request to rename me to KIim Jong Bob..help a guy out..or in my case help a lapplander omr

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2014, 03:40:32 AM »
Im sure if that guy ever posts here he will clear that up once and for all, because at the moment junior is again attempting to throw someone else under the bus.

Is there a reason that we all don't want to mention his (PBUH) name around here?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2014, 03:44:17 AM »
Is there a reason that we all don't want to mention his (PBUH) name around here?

Problem with you is you never fucking listen. ::)

Remember that thread I asked you to take down, and you just ignored it like a dick???? ??? ???

Think about it.!  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2014, 03:45:56 AM »

Remember that thread I asked you to take down, and you just ignored it like a dick???? ??? ???

AJ and Wolfrittner are the biggest followers on Getbig at the moment.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2014, 03:55:40 AM »

Watch your fucking tone. I am asking a question, so don't give me your obtuse shit. Either answer it or stfu.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #272 on: June 02, 2014, 03:59:19 AM »
AJ and Wolfrittner are the biggest followers on Getbig at the moment.

Current rankings have _aj_ ranked rather well.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:15 AM »
Watch your fucking tone. I am asking a question, so don't give me your obtuse shit. Either answer it or stfu.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #274 on: June 02, 2014, 04:04:15 AM »
AJ and Wolfrittner are the best new members of Getbig at the moment.

Fixed