Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25676 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #275 on: June 02, 2014, 04:06:25 AM »
Fixed
If you like White knights and yes men.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #276 on: June 02, 2014, 04:08:31 AM »
Its in hand, but I cant get you to stop posting even after I have explained Im trolling you.
i was actually lolling at omr replying you  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #277 on: June 02, 2014, 04:11:42 AM »

Which one (or both?) am I? I am just trying to get a read on how I am being insulted here...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 02, 2014, 04:14:15 AM »
Which one (or both?) am I? I am just trying to get a read on how I am being insulted here...
You are both. You white knight for Halo 24/7, and you always lean towards the popular opinion on everything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #279 on: June 02, 2014, 04:16:31 AM »

If you're getting insulted by shitzo, you're doing something right here.  Don't bother having a discussion with him.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #280 on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:01 AM »
You are both. You white knight for Halo 24/7, and you always lean towards the popular opinion on everything.

I quite like Halo, so guilty there.

And you accusing anybody of being a yes man is pretty laughable. What's more beta, getting paid to be somebody's online wingman or pretending to get paid and being the wingman for free?

Oh, and before you can post your patented "meltdown" jpg, let me do it for you.

(Yes, it's Monday, and I didn't sleep well, and the dogs kept me up and I have a lot of meetings at work today)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #281 on: June 02, 2014, 04:20:38 AM »
Watch your fucking tone. I am asking a question, so don't give me your obtuse shit. Either answer it or stfu.

Nice beta roid rage or peace you almost looked like you could get a hardon for a second there ;D

But no seriously your question is beyond fucking retarded!

Is there a reason
::) ::)

No 3-4 people randomly just decided out the fucking blue not to mention someones name. Moron!  ::)

don't give me your obtuse shit. Either answer it or stfu.

That would defeat the whole fucking object now wouldn't it. Double Moron.

Now fook off and mind your own business you nosy little shit. You make my nose look a midget's compared to your inquisitiveness and trust me that's pretty fucking hard to do.  :-*

Mwah
x0x0x

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2014, 04:22:11 AM »

Nice beta roid rage or peace your almost looked like you could get it up ;D

But no seriously your question is beyond fucking retarded!
 ::) ::)

No 3-4 people randomly just decided out the fucking blue not to mention someones name. Moron!  ::)

That would defeat the whole fucking object now wouldn't it. Double Moron.

Now fook off and mind your own business you nosy little shit. You make my nose look a midget's compared to your inquisitiveness and trust me that's pretty fucking hard to do.  :-*

Mwah
x0x0x

I suppose it was beyond hope that I would get a comprehensible reply on this.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2014, 04:30:54 AM »
lol

Uncle Junior

« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2014, 04:38:17 AM »

Precisely.

Hope this helps.

Mwah
x0x0

Simple Simon

« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2014, 04:43:33 AM »
What he means is that he promised to help and meet someone in London.
However when it came to the crunch he was found wanting, the reason for that was the help didnt involve monetary aid, he had to physically do something and interact with another human being.

This was totally beyond old Joon.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Re: Discussion - Regarding Junior
« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2014, 05:20:08 AM »
OMR is right.

There was a time on this board when you had to think really fucking carefully about what you were posting, for fear that it could be the end of you.  Very few people made it past their first day, here.

Then it was the thunderdome. 

This place can still be entertaining, but there's also this undercurrent of endless tit for tat weak sauce insult slinging between members that goes nowhere and generates page upon page of pollution.

It's the height of ridiculousness that jeff and mc are now bro'ing each other other - fuck that, we had to read thousands of pages of rhetoric between the two of you - it should have been resolved with a death threat, followed by an organised fight (and proposed escrow bet with Ron as to who would win), followed by heavy debate as to who will be paying for travel and accomodation, followed by one of you pussing out and slinking off, out of here so we no longer had to read this shit :)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2014, 05:26:07 AM »
OMR is right.

There was a time on this board when you had to think really fucking carefully about what you were posting, for fear that it could be the end of you.  Very few people made it past their first day, here.

This place can still be entertaining, but there's also this undercurrent of endless tit for tat weak sauce insult slinging between members that goes nowhere and generates page upon page of pollution.

It's the height of ridiculousness that jeff and mc are now bro'ing each other other - fuck that, we had to read thousands of pages of rhetoric between the two of you - it should have been resolved with a death threat, followed by an organised fight (and proposed escrow bet with Ron as to who would win), followed by heavy debate as to who will be paying for travel and accomodation, followed by one of you pussing out and slinking off, out of here so we no longer had to read this shit :)

Hi Dr. Phil !

Simple Simon

« Reply #288 on: June 02, 2014, 05:32:55 AM »
OMR is right.

Apart from the travel and accomodation bit thats pretty much what happened as I recall.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 02, 2014, 05:41:22 AM »
OMR is right.

we did meet up

but neither of us wanted any marks on our face

so we resolved our issues using paper, scissors and stone

got pretty tense bro I can tell you  8)
T

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: June 02, 2014, 05:45:43 AM »
Hi Dr. Phil !
Simon and Bigmc seem pretty tight. I think that's a cool story.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2014, 05:46:21 AM »
we did meet up

but neither of us wanted any marks on our face

so we resolved our issues using paper, scissors and stone

got pretty tense bro I can tell you  8)
hahahaha! ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2014, 05:52:20 AM »
Fixed

Wolfrittner is pretty terrible, but I suspect it may be the language barrier

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2014, 06:01:59 AM »
Dave Czech remains the best poster on getbig.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2014, 06:09:03 AM »
Wolfrittner is pretty terrible, but I suspect it may be the language barrier
hahahahaha! Thanks man! But yes English is not my native language.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2014, 06:16:00 AM »
wolfritter is a solid poster

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2014, 06:31:54 AM »
wolfritter is a solid poster

Thanks Kwon!  I like your style. You have a good eye!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2014, 07:55:47 AM »
Lots of meeting up and docking in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »
Lots of meeting up and docking in this thread.
6/10

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2014, 08:29:40 AM »
OMR is right.

Any chance I can bang out your sister?