Author Topic: The manjuice  (Read 2178 times)

the trainer

The manjuice
« on: May 31, 2014, 11:37:58 AM »
As a bodybuilder we have to eat all kinds of food to put on mass and some of these food will make your cum taste horrible and if you have that kind of reputation you wont be able to cum in the mouth but dont worry the trainer is here to the rescue.
 First thing add celery into your meals and in the mornings eat a fruit salad with cranberries,pineapple and kiwi, now here comes the hard part you are going to have to taste your cum to see if it has improved, look in the mirror say no homo twice then mastrubate dip your finger in the cum and taste, if it has improved you are ready, put on a tight shirt hit the club and happy nutting in the babes mouth.

Simple Simon

Re: The manjuice
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:39:26 AM »
weak trolling indeed, you sir are getting very predictable.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »
weak trolling indeed, you sir are getting very predictable.

Not trolling I am offering help, a lot of guys have this problem and they dont know that improving their diet can make it better.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 11:45:49 AM »
Not trolling I am offering help, a lot of guys have this problem and they dont know that improving their diet can make it better.
See, how you work is that you start threads leaving yourself open to ridicule so people jump on it and think they have owned you, its an old act mate, you need to change the record.

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 11:47:26 AM »
See, how you work is that you start threads leaving yourself open to ridicule so people jump on it and think they have owned you, its an old act mate, you need to change the record.

hahahaha you are just pissed because I am supporting junior, I find him entertaining and I like his threads no need to be butthurt about it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 11:51:43 AM »
hahahaha you are just pissed because I am supporting junior, I find him entertaining and I like his threads no need to be butthurt about it.
Junior never entered my head, it was just seeing you becoming repetitive, it seems its you thats flying off the handle getting butthurt now your games up.

Watch how people ignore your shite from now on.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »
Eating pineapple has been known for quite some time.
X

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 12:03:24 PM »

Right but pineapple just gives it a lighter taste, if you want it to taste sweet you have to eat berries, blueberries and cranberries are the best choice.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 12:07:50 PM »
Junior never entered my head, it was just seeing you becoming repetitive, it seems its you thats flying off the handle getting butthurt now your games up.

Watch how people ignore your shite from now on.  ;)

So you are going to be my new thread stalker come on dont try to take away foozle job ;D, when I make a thread I am just posting my thoughts and opinions people can choose to reply or not it does not matter to me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 12:10:06 PM »
So you are going to be my new thread stalker come on dont try to take away foozle job ;D, when I make a thread I am just posting my thoughts and opinions people can choose to reply or not it does not matter to me.
No, I was making and observation, consider yourself ignored from now on.

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 12:30:10 PM »
No, I was making and observation, consider yourself ignored from now on.

My final reply to you, if you look the the history of my threads they are all about training, dressing, eating, fucking things that men do and they all offer advice on how to go about these things, there is always something you can learn from the trainer, if you follow my advice you cant go wrong.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 12:35:36 PM »
My final reply to you, if you look the the history of my threads they are all about training, dressing, eating, fucking things that men do and they all offer advice on how to go about these things, there is always something you can learn from the trainer, if you follow my advice you cant go wrong.
As a bodybuilder we have to eat all kinds of food to put on mass and some of these food will make your cum taste horrible and if you have that kind of reputation you wont be able to cum in the mouth but dont worry the trainer is here to the rescue.
 First thing add celery into your meals and in the mornings eat a fruit salad with cranberries,pineapple and kiwi, now here comes the hard part you are going to have to taste your cum to see if it has improved, look in the mirror say no homo twice then mastrubate dip your finger in the cum and taste, if it has improved you are ready, put on a tight shirt hit the club and happy nutting in the babes mouth.

???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
How much am I supposed to taste because I keep running out. No homo.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »

The idea is to dip your finger in the cum put the finger on the tongue just to get an idea of the taste then wash your mouth with some listerine and its all good.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 12:46:16 PM »

Hahaha!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »

Some dude did that, think there's a youtube video on it, where he had nothing but pineapple for 3 days. His hg still said the spunk tasted horrible. I'd have to try it myself to see. (No homo)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 05:39:39 PM »
All in the name of science ( ::) )of peace

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »
FOOZLE!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »
I am supporting junior, I find him entertaining and I want to love his cum taste

Wow. That about say's it all. Good job "trainer"

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 06:41:54 PM »
Asparagus is best.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »
It is the AMOUNT that comes out that impresses the women.  You can kiss her after you get it in her mouth to sample a taste, I suppose.

I get huge amounts, nearly every time.  I've filled a shotglass full....its been measured.  First, it depends entirely on how turned on you are and emotional involvement.  Next, you need to exhibit some control.  LOL at these chumps who just bust one on first impulse.  You make yourself stop right at the orgasm threshhold.  Some manjuice will dribble out.  Back off, then continue to do the same thing for a second time.  By the third, or fourth time, let it ride.  It actually throws your body off and the orgasm is super intense, feels like someone lit a match to the network of nerves in your entire groin.  I've had a chick go cross eyed at the amount I blasted out and still kept going at her. 

I am a one man bukkake party.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 07:43:20 PM »
It is the AMOUNT that comes out that impresses the women.  You can kiss her after you get it in her mouth to sample a taste, I suppose.

I get huge amounts, nearly every time.  I've filled a shotglass full....its been measured.  First, it depends entirely on how turned on you are and emotional involvement.  Next, you need to exhibit some control.  LOL at these chumps who just bust one on first impulse.  You make yourself stop right at the orgasm threshhold.  Some manjuice will dribble out.  Back off, then continue to do the same thing for a second time.  By the third, or fourth time, let it ride.  It actually throws your body off and the orgasm is super intense, feels like someone lit a match to the network of nerves in your entire groin.  I've had a chick go cross eyed at the amount I blasted out and still kept going at her. 

I am a one man bukkake party.

Age has a lot to do with it as well.  When I was in my 20's and 30's, Peter North had nothing on me.