Author Topic: you either eat to live forever or you dont. here are animals that live forever  (Read 3324 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
http://www.cracked.com/article_20055_6-unassuming-animals-that-are-secretly-immortal.html check out this link!!

for me i know i will live forever unless something else kills me

for instance the house im working on now the people across the street from me have no job and are inside and smoke and eat meat probably daily. he has that salt and pepper type hair (alot of greys) yet hes same age as me, his girl has a ton of greys and is lean and smokes alot. i have given them hints about what i do, i can tell i am admired because im working all the time, i have not pointed out there grey hairs no need for that. just goes to show that if you take care of yourself you dont age, but if you dont take care of yourself you start a steady decline

i feel they smoke, eat too much meat for leans, and dont work at all causes there body to use very little oxygen on a daily basis, the human body was meant to work fucking hard. and if its not working fucking hard then it sure as hell doesnt need meat being put in its body and cigarettes.

people are fucked up they think its the romanticism era where everyone should eat meat, drink alcohol and smoke daily if not hourly!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you have to be pretty fucked up to think you can outlive "bums" who eat the same foods as you do (meat) day in and day out thats why many of you avoid face pics
A

Knooger

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I wanna smoke weed and sing songs with this guy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you guys are wasting yourlife. you dont even want to face the fact that the way you are living is inferior and on the same plane as a typical bum who cant even engage in a proper discussion

its like the redneck asshole who always trys to be witty and smart ever time you are trying to give serious advice or instructions but the redneck never gets it , hes to concerned with trying to humor you
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
http://www.cracked.com/article_20055_6-unassuming-animals-that-are-secretly-immortal.html check out this link!!

for me i know i will live forever unless something else kills me

for instance the house im working on now the people across the street from me have no job and are inside and smoke and eat meat probably daily. he has that salt and pepper type hair (alot of greys) yet hes same age as me, his girl has a ton of greys and is lean and smokes alot. i have given them hints about what i do, i can tell i am admired because im working all the time, i have not pointed out there grey hairs no need for that. just goes to show that if you take care of yourself you dont age, but if you dont take care of yourself you start a steady decline

i feel they smoke, eat too much meat for leans, and dont work at all causes there body to use very little oxygen on a daily basis, the human body was meant to work fucking hard. and if its not working fucking hard then it sure as hell doesnt need meat being put in its body and cigarettes.

people are fucked up they think its the romanticism era where everyone should eat meat, drink alcohol and smoke daily if not hourly!

I don't get it....

The lobster eats a 100% meat diet. They can eat plants but usually don't.

The snapping turtle eats a 100% meat diet.

The whale feeds on plankton which is more or less 75% meat.

The Greenland shark eats a 100% meat diet.

The clam is a filter feeder eating 75% meat in the form of plankton.

The sponge is a filter feeder like the whale. 75% micro-organism diet aka meat.

Not quite sure what you're getting at, but the immortal creatures on this planet eat almost 100% meat diets.

Yes we will all live forever or until something else kills us...No shit, it's usually a disease at around the 75 year mark...What's new lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
face it i look young as fuck

if you guys think eating meat is the answer have at it let me know how old you look or take  a pic proving your results ( i bet you look old) i will never look old, i never get sick i work 7 days a week you guys are geeks who look old
A

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

if you guys think eating meat is the answer have at it let me know how old you look or take  a pic proving your results ( i bet you look old) i will never look old, i never get sick i work 7 days a week you guys are geeks who look old

Not to put too fine a point on it, you look like shit.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Why is meat bad?

I know it is acidic but this can be counteracted with apple cider vinegar.

Griffith

• Getbig V
What is the scientific reasoning Falcon?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

lol you are a fat

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Unless something RADICALLY fucking changes living forever for me would mean working forever to pay the fukng bills, doesn`t really seem that appealing.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
I don't get it....

Not quite sure what you're getting at, but the immortal creatures on this planet eat almost 100% meat diets.

Yes we will all live forever or until something else kills us...No shit, it's usually a disease at around the 75 year mark...What's new lol.

this^^^^^^^!!!!!!!

my snapping turtle only eats meat (and protein from sources like dry cat food (made from meat)).

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I'll send the folks at National Geographic and Scientific American a quick text and let them know about this thread. I'm sure they'll want to take notes.
a

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I eat meat, smoke, drink, work hard, sleep fuck all and have no grey hair. What's your point?

the trainer

I want to be immortal like the great johnny falcon and post on getbig 100 years from now, no more meat for me I will drink blood from now on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My Irish grandma lived to be 99 and quite smoking at 80.  She ate fried foods and cooked using bacon and lard.

She did physical work, never drove and lived a simple life.  The simplicity part is key.

Stress kills.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
My Irish grandma lived to be 99 and quite smoking at 80.  She ate fried foods and cooked using bacon and lard.

She did physical work, never drove and lived a simple life.  The simplicity part is key.

Stress kills.

Genetics play the biggest role. My dad's dad died when my dad was 8/9 (so prob in 40s, he was 2nd youngest of 7), only 2 grandparents were alive when I was born, one died when I was 8, other when I was 12. Heart disease runs in family although both my maternal grandparents died from cancer. I foresee a long life for myself given I partake in the healthy pursuit of bodybuilding.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Never question the Falcon he is always on his game.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I don't get it....

Old Tjikko is a Norway Spruce that is 9,550 yrs old. It is the oldest  clonal tree.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees

bradistani

• Getbig V
Old Tjikko is a Norway Spruce that is 9,550 yrs old. It is the oldest  clonal tree.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees

does it eat meat ?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Never question the Falcon he is always on his game.

Best tic-tac-toe player around.