Author Topic: since the electromagnetic density in the ionisphere varies wildly from day 2 day  (Read 2984 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do you understand the outreaching effects this has on your body

what about farradays law wich is changes in magnetic flux generate electro magnetic force

magnetic flux is magnetic feild times the area

and

electromagnetic force is like voltage but with some slight differences

now use your imagination for a bit

i will not put up with trolling comments or pictures, this is real science for some reason real science is not liked here because u guys came up from bad upbringings
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

This pup has a pretty impressive "ION"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
your personal issues define you fagg

what are your opinions on shapesifting reptillians? serious q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what are your opinions on shapesifting reptillians? serious q
delete your initial post and we  can have a discussion one day i do not have time for bullshit, i value my life and  time

just making jokes or trying to annoy people shows a side that devalues the gift of life and precious time  life is about getting intelligent and getting pussy not stupid fucking jokes and trolling
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
delete your initial post and we  can have a discussion one day i do not have time for bullshit, i value my life and  time

just making jokes or trying to annoy people shows a side that devalues the gift of life and precious time  life is about getting intelligent and getting pussy not stupid fucking jokes and trolling

I dont bend to any mortal mans will, princess bubblegum

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

what about farradays law wich is changes in magnetic flux generate electro magnetic force

and

i will not put up with trolling comments or pictures, this is real science for some reason real science is not liked here because u guys came up from bad upbringings

Oh boy... Now do I put you in the "troll" or "dumber than a box of rocks" category?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Shut up stupid. If you valued life and time you wouldn't be rehashing shit you saw on YouTube and posting it on this forum.

Epsilon.
so apparantly you dont want to talk about the changing ionisphere in electromagnetic density
you want to make it somehow a personal issue lol
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i read wikipedia everyday and would just like a discussion. you dont hear about electromagnetic density in the ionisphere and how it varies at all times compared to thoughts on kim kardashian

but kardashian would seem to be more of a valid discussion here, its time to talk about the issues that matter , if i were frozzor i would start thinking about it than being a hard to deal with
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

and

You do realize that you're starting to get stupid weird again?  Good.  Now stop it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You do realize that you're starting to get stupid weird again?  Good.  Now stop it.
why because you have no idea what electromagnetism is?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oh boy... Now do I put you in the "troll" or "dumber than a box of rocks" category?
hahah so farradays law is stupid now? news to me!!
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
why because you have no idea what electromagnetism is?

No, because you're making a fool of yourself. Are you familiar with the term, "pretentious"?  That would be you, but only when you start foisting this fodder of yours on the forum.  It's beyond no one caring, we don't give a crap.

I've seen you contribute and you've been doing a lot of that lately but now you've started up again with the faux wisdom.  Do as  you please, but expect to be riddled with the truth that your words are naught but vittles for poseurs.  If your desire is to appear to be smart, keep it up with this junk.  If not, contribute as you've been doing.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
No, because you're making a fool of yourself. Are you familiar with the term, "pretentious"?  That would be you, but only when you start foisting this fodder of yours on the forum.  It's beyond no one caring, we don't give a crap.

I've seen you contribute and you've been doing a lot of that lately but now you've started up again with the faux wisdom.  Do as  you please, but expect to be riddled with the truth that your words are naught but vittles for poseurs.  If your desire is to appear to be smart, keep it up with this junk.  If not, contribute as you've been doing.

why so angry, is it you dont like farradays law? it is widely accepted in science. im just bringing things from wikipedia that you are to lazy and dumb to read about, i make an emphasis to talk about subjects that are a bit complicated but have great value and potential if you have a good idea about it
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the fact you say im pretentious is amusing and shows how jealous and lowly you are. i would say talking about the farraday effect should be common talk among tv shows and this board. it is an "impressive" topic, so understand you feel like im trying to show off. but once you get over that maybe you can learn a little bit about farraday and have a discussion
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 8)   this is the best way to neutralize this phenomenon i 've found in my experiences.
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
why so angry, is it you dont like farradays law? it is widely accepted in science. im just bringing things from wikipedia that you are to lazy and dumb to read about, i make an emphasis to talk about subjects that are a bit complicated but have great value and potential if you have a good idea about it

Riiiiight...If you think that's anger, you don't know the meaning of the word. 

It's like pulling a rabbit out of a hat with you, isn't it?  I think you're a good guy that all too often posts in an effort to posture.

..."that you are to (sic) lazy and dumb to read about", surely you jest?   I'm no genius, to be sure.  But anyone of us can look anything up on the 'net if so inclined and I often do just that.  Unlike you, I just don't think most people here care all that much about Chinchilla Ranching so I don't make an emphasis to talk about it here.

Oops!  I just did.  ;D  Now I'm as guilty as you.  You get it, so don't pretend otherwise. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
the fact you say im pretentious is amusing and shows how jealous and lowly you are. i would say talking about the farraday effect should be common talk among tv shows and this board. it is an "impressive" topic, so understand you feel like im trying to show off. but once you get over that maybe you can learn a little bit about farraday and have a discussion

Okay.  So I was wrong about you and you really are a posturing pussbag. Following the lead of the Funk...

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Riiiiight...If you think that's anger, you don't know the meaning of the word. 

It's like pulling a rabbit out of a hat with you, isn't it?  I think you're a good guy that all too often posts in an effort to posture.

..."that you are to (sic) lazy and dumb to read about", surely you jest?   I'm no genius, to be sure.  But anyone of us can look anything up on the 'net if so inclined and I often do just that.  Unlike I just don't think most people here care all that much about Chinchilla Ranching so I don't make an emphasis to talk about it here.

Oops!  I just did.  ;D  Now I'm as guilty as you.  You get it, so don't pretend otherwise. 
if its not anger, then why are you complaining? are you saying you dont want to try and connect a common thread to farradays law? if the ionisphere varies in electromagnetic density surely what kind of effect it must have on us. if not then why are you still here, complaining , do you think it will stop me  from looking for truth?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Okay.  So I was wrong about you and you really are a posturing pussbag. Following the lead of the Funk...

;D

posturing for what? you think i want people to think im smart hahah i hope everyone thinks im an idiot for wanting to 'talk outside the lines'
i wasnt aware that was bounds for attacking on here, go ahead make your case im an asshole, im stupid you win  8)
A

The Scott

• Getbig V

Today, I'm King of the Chinchilla Ranchers but many, many years ago I had humble beginnings.  I built a newspaper route empire that ultimately papered my way to my dreams.

Along the way, I invented useful stuff.  Science stuff.  Groovy stuff.

Faraday's Law of Induction?  Pfffft!  I discovered Farrah Fawcett's Law of Attraction! 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Today, I'm King of the Chinchilla Ranchers but many, many years ago I had humble beginnings.  I built a newspaper route empire that ultimately papered my way to my dreams.

Along the way, I invented useful stuff.  Science stuff.  Groovy stuff.

Faraday's Law of Induction?  Pfffft!  I discovered Farrah Fawcett's Law of Attraction! 

posturing to be a comedian no thats not me, posturing to be stupid yes thats me!
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
posturing to be a comedian no thats not me, posturing to be stupid yes thats me!

It's called, demonstrating the ridiculous (or annoying, or stupid, or...you get it) by being even more so.  Don't claim to not have known this, you're not a child by any means. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
It's called, demonstrating the ridiculous (or annoying, or stupid, or...you get it) by being even more so.  Don't claim to not have known this, you're not a child by any means. 
man you are trying with all your might to not talk about the farraday effect, you are doing a great job of derailing the thread into this, my what a great job youve done im sure everyone will appreciate
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
man you are trying with all your might to not talk about the farraday effect, you are doing a great job of derailing the thread into this, my what a great job youve done im sure everyone will appreciate

So far, polling indicates just that.  Now go contribute something worthwhile elsewhere.  You know, like you were doing until recently.