Author Topic: Tolerance... Muslims going crazy in showing anti-Islamic film  (Read 9801 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Tolerance... Muslims going crazy in showing anti-Islamic film
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2014, 07:58:13 PM »
So many words...

Your posts are ditto like your 'predecessor' here. I forget the old man's handle now.

So little worth.  That would be your thoughts, such as they are.  Not my problem your apparent religion is full of idiots bent on subjugating women, bugger little boys and killing anyone that disagrees with 'em including their fellow Muslims or especially those that want to leave the religion for any reason.    As for John, he believed in nothing, especially the goodness of men.  Reading your tripe I can see why.

Your pathetic moral laissez-faire attitude is typical of those that want to do what they desire and claim its some deity's will regardless of the deity named.  We all die.  The key is to treat others so that they remember you well, not relish your passing.  I shake the dust off my feet from you and your kind.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »
LOL, you say so much without saying anything at all. Potty mouth. A 'laissez-faire' attitude (da fuq?) is better than the 'moralism' of a belligerent idiot.
follow the arrows

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
LOL, you say so much without saying anything at all. Potty mouth. A 'laissez-faire' attitude (da fuq?) is better than the 'moralism' of a belligerent idiot.

"Potty mouth?"  You really are a stupid little man.  I laugh at both you and your supposed "religion".  Murdering misogynists and pedophiles describes the majority of your ilk. Words too big  for you now, my little terrorist of tiny town?

Yeah...Thought as much. Clean up your sad sack religion and maybe the world will accept you as civilized people.  Cockroach.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2014, 07:27:31 PM »
What does this have to do with the film audience, though? So insecure in their faith they can't even view a little dissension without an uprise?

Why does the world tolerate these barbaric maggots?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Tolerance... lol
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
humans and their "belief systems"...... ::)

muslims arent humans.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 08:56:01 PM »
Send them some locker pork, that`ll shut them up........

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
"Potty mouth?"  You really are a stupid little man.  I laugh at both you and your supposed "religion".  Murdering misogynists and pedophiles describes the majority of your ilk. Words too big  for you now, my little terrorist of tiny town?

Yeah...Thought as much. Clean up your sad sack religion and maybe the world will accept you as civilized people.  Cockroach.
Not one word of fact, only unfounded diatribe. Yet I'm supposed to call you anything else?

Civilize yourself first, before you project onto other people. Poser.
follow the arrows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 11:36:41 PM »
Some of us here in the US forget very quickly how freedom is not around the world.    Sad to see it like this in many European countries now.   People except the big conflicts to be in the Middle East. Well, as more radicals come to Europe, except the major conflict to start there, when Europeans realize that their freedoms are slowly being told by others what they cannot eat, watch or even hold hands in public.

What may seem very basic to a lot of us is really rather offensive to the radical Muslims, who will incite violence to stop what they call 'the western influence'

You're the best Ron

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2014, 08:25:59 AM »
Not one word of fact, only unfounded diatribe. Yet I'm supposed to call you anything else?

Civilize yourself first, before you project onto other people. Poser.

Pusillanimous vermin.  Terrorist sympathizer.

I'm surprised you use words with more than two syllables.  I call it as I see it, no matter the religion. Dirt is dirt, unless of course in your case because you're a part of that pile.  If you were to speak against your religion they would condemn you to death.  You can leave the faith of the Christ and no one will harm you.

Contrast that with your pedophile for profit belief.  Your Schmoely men would have you taken out for "honor's sake".   

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:56 AM »
ah geez, it's just comical at this point. I don't wish to continue with this, there is simply no end game to it. Have a nice day.
follow the arrows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »
I didn't watch this shit, but it might be interesting:

Ultra-nationalist political parties scored unprecedented victories at the European elections, making the rise of the far-right in Europe impossible to ignore. Many of these groups, some of which are openly neo-Nazi, are gaining strength everywhere.

In Sweden, there's been a sharp rise in political violence in the country, with crimes carried out by radical groups making headlines. However, what's unusual is that one of the most violent extremist organizations in Sweden aligns itself not with Nazism and the far-right, but with anti-fascism and the far-left.