Author Topic: What's your opinion?  (Read 2293 times)

whitewidow

What's your opinion?
« on: June 01, 2014, 04:53:39 AM »
I know alot of designer steroids and hormones that were legal at one point that people swear by and use alot of them dio you guys think these people are just scared to order real gear or do you really think they like taking these designer steroids that are kind of (Iffy)? There is just not enough scientific backround to go along with these designer steroids/prohormones.

So do people buy them because it is a safer move and sometimes you don't have to worry about needles or  do they think since they are buying them legal they are not really full blown steroids.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: What's your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 05:21:47 AM »
Some were good. Haven't used any in a loooong time for the reasons you stated (not enough info) so don't know about any specific ones anymore. Good ones like superdrol types made me feel like crap also so never use them anymore. But those will get you results so that is one reason.

I do know one guy who uses them simply because of legality and his wifes peace of mind so thats another. He was a pretty hard core juicer before until he confessed to her because he felt guilty.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 08:03:43 AM »
I would wager legality is the biggest factor. As if my moral compass is going to be swayed by the vagaries of the federal code given the complete douche-nozzles that write our laws.

Hebrew please. ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 08:55:58 AM »
I would wager legality is the biggest factor. As if my moral compass is going to be swayed by the vagaries of the federal code given the complete douche-nozzles that write our laws.

Hebrew please. ::)

This! Another reason is, I get the sense some guys that havent taken the plunge with traditional AAS feel as if these designed steroids arent really "steroids". They convince themselves they are still natural because they bought these supplements from some sort of online store, and not from a real deal AAS supplier.
I've known plenty of guys taking superdrol, tren xtreme, halodrol, etc. claiming they are natural. But when I point out those items are AAS, just a grey market item, I always get the deer in the headlights look. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
I used to use mdrol from cel because it was 30bucks for 120 10 mg superdrol pills and it worked. That was before I ever used test also it was easy to get and legal. I still believe superdrol is stronger of a compound than anything I have ever tried for strength and mass.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 10:45:56 AM »

This! Another reason is, I get the sense some guys that havent taken the plunge with traditional AAS feel as if these designed steroids arent really "steroids". They convince themselves they are still natural because they bought these supplements from some sort of online store, and not from a real deal AAS supplier.
I've known plenty of guys taking superdrol, tren xtreme, halodrol, etc. claiming they are natural. But when I point out those items are AAS, just a grey market item, I always get the deer in the headlights look. 

Man I hate that shit! That is the #1 thing that pisses me off these jerk-offs are using superdrol wich is stronger then anadrol and then try to coinvince themselves they are still natural because the product was bought from a legal website.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
I used to use mdrol from cel because it was 30bucks for 120 10 mg superdrol pills and it worked. That was before I ever used test also it was easy to get and legal. I still believe superdrol is stronger of a compound than anything I have ever tried for strength and mass.

I bought a bunch of SNS- Methyldrol 10mg capsules when they were liquidating the last of the stockpile and I paid 17.99 for 60 bottles(2 cases). I ended up selling them on-line because it was banned from selling it on the websites but not illegal yet ,so I would sell those bottles I got for 17.99 for very close to 100$ 89.99$ and people ate the shit up! I sold all 60 bottles within just a few days. I also had bought a small amount of Ergopharm 1-AD wich people just loved and one guy who owned a supplement shop bought 30 bottles of the Methyldrol(superdro) and I let him buy all the Ergopharm 1-AD since he bought so much methyldrol. I ended up getting 59.99$ for the 30 bottles of Methyldrol and I gave him the 10 bottles of Ergopharm 1-AD I had scored for 79.99$ and believe me or not people were selling Ergopharm 1-AD on E-bay with a Buy it now option for 139.00$.

I kept telling the guy who said he was a pro when it came to supplements that the methyldrol was stronger then the ergopharm 1-AD but he really was crazy about ergopharm 1-AD I understand some guys just buy whatever is more popular and has been around longer but that Methyldrol was definately stronger then Ergopharm 1-AD. Both were great supplements with crazy retail value after the FDA banned them both.

Legal Gear M1T was selling for 19.99$ a few days before the ban and I bought all I could and I was getting 150$ a bottle easy! They were 90 -10mg /methylgels that had a 10 year expiration so that is why the M1T Methylgels sold for so much. Crazy what people will pay for some of these designer drugs and prohormones. I tried the superdrol,M1T and superdrol . I also tried ergomax wich was DMT as well as gasparis halodrol all back in 2005 and it was all very potent stuff! better then some of the real AAS I had used from the best labs.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
I bought a bunch of SNS- Methyldrol 10mg capsules when they were liquidating the last of the stockpile and I paid 17.99 for 60 bottles(2 cases). I ended up selling them on-line because it was banned from selling it on the websites but not illegal yet ,so I would sell those bottles I got for 17.99 for very close to 100$ 89.99$ and people ate the shit up! I sold all 60 bottles within just a few days. I also had bought a small amount of Ergopharm 1-AD wich people just loved and one guy who owned a supplement shop bought 30 bottles of the Methyldrol(superdro) and I let him buy all the Ergopharm 1-AD since he bought so much methyldrol. I ended up getting 59.99$ for the 30 bottles of Methyldrol and I gave him the 10 bottles of Ergopharm 1-AD I had scored for 79.99$ and believe me or not people were selling Ergopharm 1-AD on E-bay with a Buy it now option for 139.00$.

I kept telling the guy who said he was a pro when it came to supplements that the methyldrol was stronger then the ergopharm 1-AD but he really was crazy about ergopharm 1-AD I understand some guys just buy whatever is more popular and has been around longer but that Methyldrol was definately stronger then Ergopharm 1-AD. Both were great supplements with crazy retail value after the FDA banned them both.

Legal Gear M1T was selling for 19.99$ a few days before the ban and I bought all I could and I was getting 150$ a bottle easy! They were 90 -10mg /methylgels that had a 10 year expiration so that is why the M1T Methylgels sold for so much. Crazy what people will pay for some of these designer drugs and prohormones. I tried the superdrol,M1T and superdrol . I also tried ergomax wich was DMT as well as gasparis halodrol all back in 2005 and it was all very potent stuff! better then some of the real AAS I had used from the best labs.
Lol I bought out a gnc of methyl masterdrol idk even remember what those were but it was a real Ph but was 19.99 i bought like 8nof them soldem and doubled my money I hate gnc. 

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 12:39:30 PM »
Lol I bought out a gnc of methyl masterdrol idk even remember what those were but it was a real Ph but was 19.99 i bought like 8nof them soldem and doubled my money I hate gnc. 

Methyl masterdrol was like a cutting agent.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »
superdrol still the best steroid i've tried to this day, yes better than tren or deca (sorry). PR every workout and blown up (without bloat) within a week. Within a month, totally jacked.

Unfortunately it got banned. DMZ is okay but needs to be dosed much higher 45-60mg for similar feel/results as sdrol at 30mg... and it seems to not kick in right away unlike sdrol which u feel pretty much from the first workout.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 02:10:40 PM »
Yes. Thats my experience with it but it goes away as fast as it comes with that stuff for me. I find I keep gains from longer less harsh cycles better, granted ive only ran test only cycles mostly for size. But I will say that tren ace is my favorite thing as of now. I probly wont ever plan a cycle with out tren again as long as it is as good to me as my first try.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 03:17:38 AM »
I know alot of designer steroids and hormones that were legal at one point that people swear by and use alot of them dio you guys think these people are just scared to order real gear or do you really think they like taking these designer steroids that are kind of (Iffy)? There is just not enough scientific backround to go along with these designer steroids/prohormones.

So do people buy them because it is a safer move and sometimes you don't have to worry about needles or  do they think since they are buying them legal they are not really full blown steroids.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

personally, I have a lot of members that think NOTHING of plunking down $300 for a "cycle" of pro-hormones (the legal stuff still avail, dmz, and all the 'legal' anti-e's and 'pct' crap), but balk at the idea of spending 1/2 that amount on REAL steroids because "they don't wanna get fucked up" or something.

their belief is that because the stuff is legal, it must be very safe and non-toxic. lol.

some of these are guys who when going to the dr for HRT, found out they have early prostate cancer and they're scared shitless of using hrt (even the gel), but will gladly use 2 bottles of DMZ or metha-drol a month.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »
personally, I have a lot of members that think NOTHING of plunking down $300 for a "cycle" of pro-hormones (the legal stuff still avail, dmz, and all the 'legal' anti-e's and 'pct' crap), but balk at the idea of spending 1/2 that amount on REAL steroids because "they don't wanna get fucked up" or something.

their belief is that because the stuff is legal, it must be very safe and non-toxic. lol.

some of these are guys who when going to the dr for HRT, found out they have early prostate cancer and they're scared shitless of using hrt (even the gel), but will gladly use 2 bottles of DMZ or metha-drol a month.

Yes I agree it's crazy how these people think. They are actually using products that are more dangerous and way less researched. It's crazy how uneducated some people can become to this game. Now I myself do belive in some Designer steroids like M1T,DMT, Halodrol-50(the very original formula that was only available for about a month was a great product but for the most oart these Prohormones and designer steroids are garbage. They can be effective if you know wich ones to use.

I remember years ago this guy raving about buying some 2nd run halodrol-50 and how it was similar to Turinabol and I just kind of laughed on the board and told him just buy REAL oral Turinabol it is cheaper and it is safer and more effective for some reason because it was legal it changed his whole mindset. It was a very odd argument/conversation.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 06:57:34 AM »
Because they aren't steroids they r just legal get big pills no big deal take'm and get bigger and stronger. Its a dietary supplement. Thats the mindset on these PHs

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 07:18:11 AM »
Natties use them and fell they can claim natural status. Women also thinkthey are harmless and that they won't get side effects which is total bullhsit of course.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 07:46:05 AM »

This right here is one of the biggest reasons^