Author Topic: Holy fukk is having a cute girlfriend annoying... (friends hitting on her)  (Read 7199 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Holy fukk brahs, where the fukk is the bro code anymore.

So I've been going on with this girl for a few months now. Everyone knows about us.

We usually chill out together. Movies, pubs, coffee shops, at college, etc. I often come across some friends of mine and I introduce my girl to them, it's all good.

But then, they all add her on fb pretty soon after and you won't believe the convos. Like almost every bro of mine ends up asking her out to places and whatnot. Some straight up ask to sleep with her.... and they all ask her to not tell me a word............... My girl ends up being forced to block them. This is beyond depressing

Four... four good bros of mine asked to sleep with her. And here's the fukked up part. When they see me and we strike a convo, they act like nothing. They even act friendlier than before, like a small child that is hiding something. I know something is up, and I'll end up acting colder.

I'm pissed, damned pissed. Needing to end such friendships is a fukking waste.

Just tonight. Just fukking tonight. My girl goes out with 2 girl friends of hers. I hit the gym today at noon and so did my girl. Another buddy of mine was there and he came up to me and asked if that girl was my gf. I said yes. He said, damn brah she's a cute one. So this one brah shows up at the same party as my girl is at. And guess the text that I just received 10 minutes ago? My brah is trying to get in my girls pants. What. The. Fukk....

I'm starting to lose it.

tl;dr
- been going with a pretty cute girl for a few months
- every brah I have is trying to get in her pants behind me back.......

I know it's a long post and I won't show any pictures of her.. However, have this for your precious time (my girl has a similar body):

Simple Simon

So I've been going on with this girl for a few months now. Everyone knows about us.

We usually chill out together. Movies, pubs, coffee shops, at college, etc. I often come across some friends of mine and I introduce my girl to them, it's all good.

But then, they all add her on fb pretty soon after and you won't believe the convos. Like almost every bro of mine ends up asking her out to places and whatnot. Some straight up ask to sleep with her.... and they all ask her to not tell me a word............... My girl ends up being forced to block them. This is beyond depressing

Four... four good bros of mine asked to sleep with her. And here's the fukked up part. When they see me and we strike a convo, they act like nothing. They even act friendlier than before, like a small child that is hiding something. I know something is up, and I'll end up acting colder.

Just tonight. Just fukking tonight. My girl goes out with 2 girl friends of hers. I hit the gym today at noon and so did my girl. Another buddy of mine was there and he came up to me and asked if that girl was my gf. I said yes. He said, damn brah she's a cute one. So this one brah shows up at the same party as my girl is at. And guess the text that I just received 10 minutes ago? My brah is trying to get in my girls pants. What. The. Fukk....

I'm starting to lose it.

tl;dr

I know it's a long post and I won't show any pictures of her.. However, have this for your precious time (my girl has a similar body):

Reason they hit on her isn't because she's all that special , its because all your friends see you as a fucking loser.
If they had any respect for you they wouldn't hit on her.

Oh, and I think the entire story is a fantasy in your head, just in case you thought I believed you.   ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Reason they hit on her isn't because she's all that special , its because all your friends see you as a fucking loser.
If they had any respect for you they wouldn't hit on her.

Oh, and I think the entire story is a fantasy in your head, just in case you thought I believed you.   ;)

Try saying that to my face bro.................and I'll turn the other cheek

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

I'm starting to lose it.

tl;dr

Now you know how it was like for Goodrum when other men were hitting on Vissy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Now you know how it was like for Goodrum when other men were hitting on Vissy.

Once that guy told Vissy he was packing 9 inches, and Vissy said they needed to become better friends, the writing was on the wall of the trailer

Knooger

• Getbig V
Could you ask her if I can fuck her? Thanks, bro.

Army of One

• Getbig V

I thought we were friends?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
He uses the term "brah"

He deserves it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I don't think she digs the greasy, fat, mid-40's trucker hillbilly type.

Almost forgot the hairy hobbit toes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
List me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
people are dirty these days, it's normal.  HOWEVER, you do need to be scarier.  If you're bigger than most, you pack a glock, you've been known to flatten someone who asked your chick out, it wouldn't happen again.  

"Woah, woah, that's Army's girl, bro, I'd be careful if I was you..."

First, make sure she's not shady, 'poking' them back on facebook and liking their pics.  If that's the case, she's dirty already and not worth your while.  However, if she's honorable and they are straight up coming at her for ass, and she's "in a relationship with..." you, then you gotta straighten someone out, and do it publicly enough where word will get around but you won't end up in jail.

Dudes know what chicks they can hit on, and not worry about a 2x4 to the side of the head.  And they know not to even make eyes at the chick of a 250 pound bouncer or whatever.   People need to think you're capable of open hand smacking them in front of the full bar and making a punk walk to his car with a hand mark on his face.  You grin at the room and DARE somebody to come at your girl.  Then the shit stops.

Knooger

• Getbig V
I thought we were friends?

That's why I asked. If I considered Shizzo a friend I'd ask to fuck his sister.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
people are dirty these days, it's normal.  HOWEVER, you do need to be scarier.  If you're bigger than most, you pack a glock, you've been known to flatten someone who asked your chick out, it wouldn't happen again.  

First, make sure she's not shady, 'poking' them back on facebook and liking their pics.  If that's the case, she's dirty already and not worth your while.  However, if she's honorable and they are straight up coming at her for ass, and she's "in a relationship with..." you, then you gotta straighten someone out, and do it publicly enough where word will get around but you won't end up in jail.

Dudes know what chicks they can hit on, and not worry about a 2x4 to the side of the head.  And they know not to even make eyes at the chick of a 250 pound bouncer or whatever.   People need to think you're capable of open hand smacking them in front of the full bar and making a punk walk to his car with a hand mark on his face.  You grin at the room and DARE somebody to come at your girl.  Then the shit stops.

This is the right advice. your "friends" don't respect or fear you. Someone needs to be made an example. Then look at your "friends" an ask, "who's next?"
sept 10th APF

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
That's why I asked. If I considered Shizzo a friend I'd ask to fuck his sister.
;D

Army of One

• Getbig V

Nobody is messing with this monster and his 14inch arms!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Nobody is messing with this monster and his 14inch arms!!!

Would love to be that diet Dr. Pepper.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Would love to be that trigger discipline.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Would love to be that cleverly hidden contact solution.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
They ain't your friends if they are hitting on your missus.

And she ain't your missus if she is giving your friends the come on.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
would love to be that titty-hugging vest.

He's correct, though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
240 showing clear signs of GH elbow.

the trainer

Army of one I did not read your long rant but if your friends are hitting on your girl its because you are a pussy and they dont respect you, my friends would be scared to do that cause they know I would smash their head in.

The trainer Alpha Male

Army of one the little pussy.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Generally men are friendly to me (because I'm cute), but all of my boyfriend's friends that I've met are either polite but not "friendly" to me or they basically flat out ignore me. I'm gonna echo the sentiment that it's not about the girl, it's about the respect that the guy commands.

Griffith

• Getbig V
I would have confronted them directly and told them they are scum bag pieces of shit.

The problem is that the law protects these pieces of shit.
In nature, animals who try this lie with their throats ripped out screaming to death in their shit and piss.

Maybe I'd use this analogy in the conversation.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Bros before.... man - look @ the titties on that...