Author Topic: Holy fukk is having a cute girlfriend annoying... (friends hitting on her)  (Read 7207 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That sucks, AOO. I had have best friends that I have known for pretty much my whole life and I have never had this happen. Are these guys you have known for a long time?
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
That sucks, AOO. I had have best friends that I have known for pretty much my whole life and I have never had this happen. Are these guys you have known for a long time?

Reality is - it's usually the chick that is the issue.

thebrink

• Getbig V
You should dummy the first one who hits on her and the rest will back off

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Reality is - it's usually the chick that is the issue.

This! Girl probably feeds off it and flirts with "friends"

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
What's your gf's FB brah? I just wanna say hi

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
What's your gf's FB brah? I just wanna say hi

Hey enzo, think you could cut my hair sometime?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
You are a loser in your "bros" eyes and your gf probably looks like an "easy lay"...

Kill these "friends" and take that bitch to a remote island in a Pacific ocean where no people live. Impregnate her then kill the baby and eat it in front of her eyes (just to make clear who's in charge). Live happily ever after.

Knooger

• Getbig V
You are a loser in your "bros" eyes and your gf probably looks like an "easy lay"...

Kill these "friends" and take that bitch to a remote island in a Pacific ocean where no people live. Impregnate her then kill the baby and eat it in front of her eyes (just to make clear who's in charge). Live happily ever after.

Seems a little extreme, but certainly a viable plan.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Seems a little extreme, but certainly a viable plan.

Yeah...when I think about it again...I guess it would be enough to kill the baby and friends without going to an island (way too much hassle).

the trainer

Army of one the cuckhold.  ;D

Thteven

• Getbig II

I didn't know Jay Cutler was into cuckoldry.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
1. You don't lift enough, otherwise they would all respect you.
2. She likes the attention, gives flirty signals to those friends.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You might think I'm just saying this because everyone talks tough online, but I would honestly beat the shit out those so called friends.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Nobody is messing with this monster and his 14inch arms!!!

Fucking classic getbig....

Deleted the picture out of respect for 240.

He was the fucking best before he turned into a crazy liberal family man.  ;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Is that Lee Preist? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Fixed

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
1. You don't lift enough, otherwise they would all respect you.
2. She likes the attention, gives flirty signals to those friends.

Nice of you not to mention penis size.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Bros before.... man - look @ the titties on that...

240 is not lean and looks sloppy but I wouldn't say that he has titties in that pics  ::)
I

spiro

• Getbig IV
I was out on my birthday a few years ago with my ex and her sister. Her sisters bf was there with some of his friends. Well one of the friends was a real prick he was flirting with my ex and her sister too much. Well I turned around too walk over to the bar and I saw him put his arm around my exes shoulder. I went right up to him and bitch slapped him in the mouth. I yelled for him to come outside. He was scared shirtless and so was everyone else. I later felt embarrassed I let my emotions get too me like that but hell I was drunk as as a skunk. I don't put up with shit like that I just don't. I can't handle being blatantly disrespected.

Of course the two girls tried to make me feel like absolute shit about it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Fuck her mom. Problem solved.

spiro

• Getbig IV
I'm just a guilty though. I have women come up to me being flirty I like the attention. I don't take it too far I walk away after a few words.

My fiance is so level headed it amazes me. A girl came up to me and touched my arms at a beach bar. Kind just stood there tounge tied. I would of knocked the bitch out! My temper is way worse. She got mad at me but didn't get violent or fly off the handle.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Translation: I "took her out for dinner" once and now she's humping my Hebrew friend.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I was out on my birthday a few years ago with my ex and her sister. Her sisters bf was there with some of his friends. Well one of the friends was a real prick he was flirting with my ex and her sister too much. Well I turned around two walk over to the bar and I saw him put his arm around my exes shoulder. I went right up to him and bitch slapped him in the mouth. I yelled for him to come outside. He was scared shirtless and so was everyone else. I later felt embarrassed I let my emotions get too me like that but bell I was drunk as as a skunk. I don't put up with shit like that I just don't. I can't handle being blatantly disrespected.

Of course the two girls tried to make me feel like absolute shit about it.

Hahaha that's a pretty cool story ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Reason they hit on her isn't because she's all that special , its because all your friends see you as a fucking loser.
If they had any respect for you they wouldn't hit on her.

Oh, and I think the entire story is a fantasy in your head, just in case you thought I believed you.   ;)
:D
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
Generally men are friendly to me (because I'm cute), but all of my boyfriend's friends that I've met are either polite but not "friendly" to me or they basically flat out ignore me. I'm gonna echo the sentiment that it's not about the girl, it's about the respect that the guy commands.

maybe you have a face like a bulldog licking shit off a thistle

love the way you put im cute in there

because now every man on here is thinking you must have a face like a monkey being wanked off by an angry crab
T