Author Topic: Anyone used stealth juice injectable sachets and sp labs orals??  (Read 2974 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The sachet stuff? I am considering ordering some as it seems well priced and the more you buy the cheaper (5ml is minimum 20ml not bad and 40ml just slightly more than 20ml, so seems worth it). They've got all sorts of gear packaged like so. Thinking of getting their tren a and mast p. 40ml each. Same place sells sp labaratories trienolone 100 to 200 250mcg pills.

Anyone have experience with these labs/products?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone used stealth juice injectable sachets and sp labs orals??
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 05:29:34 AM »
SP was posted on here sometime back. I have not taken them but from what I read it seems there are much better satchets out there for the money and quality you seek.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:55:54 AM »
I know the guy that won last years contra costra used alot of stealth gear. It might be a tad underdosed because the guy was running like 10 grams a week of it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
I know the guy that won last years contra costra used alot of stealth gear. It might be a tad underdosed because the guy was running like 10 grams a week of it.

lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 05:05:40 PM »
fn thieves... i can't stand all this under-dosed BS these days... they're making money no matter what when buying loads of raw powder... so wth

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 06:22:18 AM »
I hear ya and agree.
ES posted something awhile back on production prices and costs in relation to UGL profits. That post helps raise speculation to do some due dilligence when you see a price for gear that is unusually cheap or too good to be true.
In addition the mods here and board members do a good job of keeping things truthful
Also, check out Meso** they have been outing UGLs left and right with test analyis and facts rather than just mere accusations.