Author Topic: Trading Terrorists for One of Our Own  (Read 31129 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trading Terrorists for One of Our Own
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2014, 05:22:03 AM »
White House says up to 90 staffers knew about Bergdahl swap, but Congress couldn’t be trusted

June 10, 2014 by Michele Kirk 112 Comments

White House officials told members of the House of Representatives in Monday afternoon’s classified briefing that 80 to 90 people had knowledge prior to the controversial “secret” trade of prisoners.

The disturbing news ruffled some feathers in Congress, CNN reports:

“If anything, I have more concerns,” said Rep. Peter King, R-New York. “Probably the most distressing thing or the most disturbing thing I heard was at least 80 to 90 people in the administration were aware of this proposed deal, and yet they couldn’t notify anyone in Congress.”

So, White House aides just out of college knew about the decision to exchange five dangerous terrorist leaders for suspected deserter Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, but elected members of Congress were kept in the dark.

That sounds about right for this administration. Listen to reaction via CNN:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2014, 05:53:44 AM »

'Lone Survivor' Luttrell Says He Wouldn’t Have Wanted a Prisoner Exchange

June 9, 2014 - 12:18 PM

By Barbara Boland

Subscribe to Barbara Boland  RSS

 Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter
More Sharing Services

Share on print

Share on email

The former Navy SEAL behind the "Lone Survivor" book, Marcus Luttrell, was asked by Anderson Cooper Friday, "Had the situation with you been different, would you have wanted an exchange of prisoners?"

"No," Luttrell responded.

"I can tell you from my experience... the only negotiations for me was that the [Taliban] were trying to get me out of that hole that I was in, and cut my head off," he said. Luttrell was captured by the Taliban in 2005 after a deadly shootout which claimed the lives of three of his fellow SEALs.

"Would [the prisoner exchange] have been something that would have cut you the wrong way?" Cooper asked.

"When I went out there, I knew the risks and I accepted those," he added. "If I died on the battlefield, then that was the way it was supposed to be. When I did get captured, the only thing I held onto was the fact that my teammates were going to come get me, period."

"I understand the fear - when he was in the back of that truck, I remember that look, I had it. I mean it's the unknown," Luttrell said of the video showing Bergdahl's release.

Luttrell also said that the criticism of Bergdahl's father, Robert, isn't "a good idea."

"I know from experience when I was missing that my family and what they went through, my mother and my father - it's got to be the most painful thing any parent can experience. And to drop down on them the way a lot of people have, is probably a little, outside the box," he said.

"The Army will take care of" Bergdahl if he really did "leave his men behind," Luttrell said. But he cautioned against coming to judgment too quickly: "The problem with that whole social media campaign - I mean, heaven help this kid if he's not a deserter, because he's branded already."

Luttrell added that President Obama should have had the parents of the soldiers who died looking for Bergdahl at the Rose Garden ceremony along with Bergdahl's parents.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2014, 08:30:43 AM »
Straw Fag would be staring at my ass more than anything.  He is a flamer

says the closet queen who has begged me multiple times for a picture and calls Obama a twink and a bottom and of course like all other "straight" men spends his life gossiping about another man being secretly gay

The only possible redeemable quality about o-twink is that he s half black and gay.  

and seems completely oblivious to how flaming he sounds

Twink please - Christie mess is nothing compared to the Obama admin scandals

Twink please - every plan of O-Twink had taxes going up on those at 250k

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2014, 08:32:35 AM »
says the closet queen who has begged me multiple times for a picture and calls Obama a twink and a bottom and of course like all other "straight" men spends his life gossiping about another man being secretly gay

and seems completely oblivious to how flaming he sounds

Out of you me and lurker - I am the only one in a relationship w a woman - case closed you lose

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2014, 08:36:28 AM »
Out of you me and lurker - I am the only one in a relationship w a woman - case closed you lose

LOL - you're not actually a lawyer are you?

btw - you forgot the other claim about me that you get off on ....remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: June 11, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
LOL - you're not actually a lawyer are you?

btw - you forgot the other claim about me that you get off on ....remember?

About you lifting?  Yeah - that one is hilarious too. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #331 on: June 11, 2014, 08:38:18 AM »
About you lifting?  Yeah - that one is hilarious too. 

LOL - moron closet case

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2014, 07:56:19 PM »
'Lone Survivor' Luttrell Says He Wouldn’t Have Wanted a Prisoner Exchange

June 9, 2014 - 12:18 PM

By Barbara Boland

Subscribe to Barbara Boland  RSS

 Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter
More Sharing Services

Share on print

Share on email

The former Navy SEAL behind the "Lone Survivor" book, Marcus Luttrell, was asked by Anderson Cooper Friday, "Had the situation with you been different, would you have wanted an exchange of prisoners?"

"No," Luttrell responded.

"I can tell you from my experience... the only negotiations for me was that the [Taliban] were trying to get me out of that hole that I was in, and cut my head off," he said. Luttrell was captured by the Taliban in 2005 after a deadly shootout which claimed the lives of three of his fellow SEALs.

"Would [the prisoner exchange] have been something that would have cut you the wrong way?" Cooper asked.

"When I went out there, I knew the risks and I accepted those," he added. "If I died on the battlefield, then that was the way it was supposed to be. When I did get captured, the only thing I held onto was the fact that my teammates were going to come get me, period."

"I understand the fear - when he was in the back of that truck, I remember that look, I had it. I mean it's the unknown," Luttrell said of the video showing Bergdahl's release.

Luttrell also said that the criticism of Bergdahl's father, Robert, isn't "a good idea."

"I know from experience when I was missing that my family and what they went through, my mother and my father - it's got to be the most painful thing any parent can experience. And to drop down on them the way a lot of people have, is probably a little, outside the box," he said.

"The Army will take care of" Bergdahl if he really did "leave his men behind," Luttrell said. But he cautioned against coming to judgment too quickly: "The problem with that whole social media campaign - I mean, heaven help this kid if he's not a deserter, because he's branded already."

Luttrell added that President Obama should have had the parents of the soldiers who died looking for Bergdahl at the Rose Garden ceremony along with Bergdahl's parents.

Mr "Lone Surviver" needs to worry more about the families that he's pissed off which some of the bullshit he peddled in that book
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #333 on: June 11, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

Repeating something doesn't make it true.  Or else docs would have burned cities, Obama would have resigned, Obama would have dropped out of his reelection race, and Obama would have lost in a LANDSLIDE.

You are only repeating these delusions in an effort to make your own self feel better.

No straight man has ever admitted to dressing like a twink on purpose or constantly talks all this gay talk you do.  Face facts, you are a queer.  Staying in the closet is only feeding that self loathing binge you are on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: June 13, 2014, 10:05:41 AM »
Bergdahl’s dad was accused of stalking twin sisters
The New York Post ^  | June 13, 2014 | Lia Eustachewich

Posted on ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2014‎ ‎12‎:‎05‎:‎12‎ ‎PM by 2ndDivisionVet

The father of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl creepily stalked twin sisters for four and a half months, watching them as they showered and even accusing one of being a “two-timing bitch” though she never dated him, according to reports.

Bob Bergdahl allegedly began harassing Allie and Lacey Hillman, then 28, in June 2011 – two years after his son was captured by the Taliban — leading the terrified sisters to call the police because they were “very scared” of his “disturbing behavior,” the Daily Mail reported.

The bizarre stalking began when Lacey caught Bergdahl, 51, creeping around the sisters’ Hailey, Idaho home, according to a police report. The brunette ignored him when he asked if “something was missing” from the yard.

About a week later, Bergdahl returned the small garden gnome he had swiped and laughed at them, the twins told police.

They told cops the bearded Bergdahl, who worked for UPS at the time, “was always near or on” their property even though he wasn’t delivering packages to them....

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #335 on: June 13, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »

Mr "Lone Surviver" needs to worry more about the families that he's pissed off which some of the bullshit he peddled in that book

Please assclown, enlighten us with your wisdom  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ