Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl - discussion - what we are not being told?  (Read 11982 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2014, 06:22:27 AM »
Coach doesn't believe in evolution, the evidence doesn't sway him but this is lock solid stuff.

Like your "global warming" evidence? lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2014, 06:45:56 AM »
While I do believe Obama is at his "I can do whatever I fucking want stage", maybe, just maybe, he was interested in his return due to potential extrapolation of Intel surrounding Al-Qaeda.

Sounds like Bergdahl might be a little crazy, but even the crazy can be forced to talkworked with.

"1"

Intelligence orgs are less likely to gather actionable intel from Bergdahl than they ever would from those they released.  I doubt Bergdahl has anything of worth to provide.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2014, 06:48:57 AM »

Yes, because they know that he won't try anything stupid and its an Arab code of tradition.  He's brainwashed Joe...that's what captivity, torture, and everything else does to someone.  He did what he had to do.

Sorry he didn't go out in a blaze of glory to please the pundits but its wrong for everyone to jump all over him unless they were in his shoes

Bergdahl was not captured, he willingly left of his own accord.   He voiced anti-american rhetoric before he left base camp.  He was well aware of the potential threats which indicates to me that he expected to encounter the taliban.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:50 AM »
Bergdahl was not captured, he willingly left of his own accord.   He voiced anti-american rhetoric before he left base camp.  He was well aware of the potential threats which indicates to me that he expected to encounter the taliban.

We don't even know what happened.  He could have went out to meditate for all we know or those soldiers are covering their asses.  Besides that, I would find it odd for him to walk off base with nothing more than a knife.  And he wasn't spouting any Anti American Rhetoric....no more than any other soldier tired of dying for a puppet war and shot up full of drugs.

I could bet that if he died, the GOP and Fox News would have been all over Obama for allowing "An American POW and Hero" to die... ::)

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2014, 08:28:29 AM »

We don't even know what happened.  He could have went out to meditate for all we know or those soldiers are covering their asses.  Besides that, I would find it odd for him to walk off base with nothing more than a knife.  And he wasn't spouting any Anti American Rhetoric....no more than any other soldier tired of dying for a puppet war and shot up full of drugs.

I could bet that if he died, the GOP and Fox News would have been all over Obama for allowing "An American POW and Hero" to die... ::)

He made multiple statements about leaving.  Sure soldiers complain but the vast majority dont up and leave toward enemy territory.    It makes perfect sense why he left his gear and took only a knife.  If he had walked into enemy  territory in uniform carrying his military issued weapon he would have been shot on sight.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »

No, just like Benghazi, 6 soldiers got killed on a mission looking for this guy. So, yes. Obama killed 6 more looking for a traitor.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2014, 09:05:20 AM »

Obama is black so I must defend him to the death

Yes, yes we get it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »
No, just like Benghazi, 6 soldiers got killed on a mission looking for this guy. So, yes. Obama killed 6 more looking for a traitor.

ya Bush never got anyone killed? it's the military you are a bleeding heart.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:03 AM »
haha, Coach is the woman in the following short joke. All reasoning leads to him being right:

"A woman thought her husband was being unfaithful to her and so looked for traces of women's hair on his shoulders when he came home. Finding nothing she said "All right. Who is this bald woman you're carrying on with?!""
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 09:21:47 AM »

You mean like when they compared Obama's embassy deaths to Bush's? You little left wing propaganda bullshit got debunked almost immediately since no Americans or ambassadors got killed. Btw, the soldiers that died for the traitor got a stamped signed form letter from Obama, Bush invited the parents to his house for dinner as a gesture of gratitude. YOUR (whatever the fuck he is) is a vial piece of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2014, 09:33:02 AM »
i dont even know why repubs get mad anymore.  he showed he was capable of anything with fast & furious, and nobody impeached him.  He showed he'll let innocent people die with benghazi, nobody impeached.  He has done a lot of silly illegal shit, with terrible ramifications for america, and aside form bitching about it on FOX news, nobody has impeached.

So really, acting all surprised "oh wow, how could he?", stop acting outraged.  It's like "oh, woe is me, my kid just ate a 5th cupcake, this is terrible!"   After letting him eat the first 4 and doing nothing to stop him.

Repubs DO have the power to start impeachment but they choose not to.  we ELECTED them to protect us from people who hurt america - in this case, what obama is doing.  So repubs aren't doing their job, using their power to impeach.  The solution here "vote repub" doesn't fly, as many did, and repubs ain't stopping him.   Call your rep and ask them to impeach.  Watch the "well, but, see, can't do that..." bullshit come out.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:35 AM »
If obama would had traded 5 talibans against him coach would have cried that obama is unpatriotic for abandoning a american soldier.

but something is fishy with this story, if he deserted he is no longer a soldier and should have been left there

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2014, 02:54:34 PM »
Berdahl and Obama are both traitors. To a more serious issue where a true innocent man is being held captive when will Halo be freed? This is ridiculous OMR please free Anabolichalo

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2014, 03:26:24 PM »

I could bet that if he died, the GOP and Fox News would have been all over Obama for allowing "An American POW and Hero" to die... ::)d

You sure changed your tune between the zimmerman case and Bergdahl.  You make a shit load of declarative statements about that case without knowing what happened and not being there. Youre so transparent and as dumb as  as a retard with a head injury.
A

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2014, 03:28:33 PM »
13 embassy attacks and 60 killed during bush. why the sudden interest?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2014, 03:40:17 PM »

Hahaha.

GOP,  the party of Stupid  :-X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »

Cheap. I personally cared when bush was in office just as much as I care now. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2014, 04:36:57 PM »
Bergdahl was not captured, he willingly left of his own accord.   He voiced anti-american rhetoric before he left base camp.  He was well aware of the potential threats which indicates to me that he expected to encounter the taliban.

how does any of what you wrote above mean that he was not captured as in apprehended and detained against his will

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2014, 04:43:34 PM »
At this point, no one knows shit.  Myself included.  Just because 6 soldiers say 6 soldiers died looking for him doesn't make it so.  It could end up being true or it could end up being in the swift boat family.  Keep your pants on Dorothy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »
how does any of what you wrote above mean that he was not captured as in apprehended and detained against his will

It means that in all likelihood Bergdahl was aware he would encounter taliban.  Leaving his gear at the base would indicate he was removing evidence of his military identity for the purpose not being associated with the military and avoid being shot on sight.  He also carried limit supplies, meaning he knew where he was going, probably a populated area he had previous knowledge of in order to seek food and water.  I doubt he knew he terrain well enough to sustain himself for very long.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2014, 05:24:18 PM »
It means that in all likelihood Bergdahl was aware he would encounter taliban.  Leaving his gear at the base would indicate he was removing evidence of his military identity for the purpose not being associated with the military and avoid being shot on sight.  He also carried limit supplies, meaning he knew where he was going, probably a populated area he had previous knowledge of in order to seek food and water.  I doubt he knew he terrain well enough to sustain himself for very long.

how does any of those assumptions void the ability for him to be captured?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2014, 05:50:44 PM »
Cheap. I personally cared when bush was in office just as much as I care now. 
Fair enough.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2014, 05:54:30 PM »
how does any of those assumptions void the ability for him to be captured?

Can a person be captured when they walk right up to the enemy
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2014, 06:04:28 PM »

Yes, because they know that he won't try anything stupid and its an Arab code of tradition.  He's brainwashed Joe...that's what captivity, torture, and everything else does to someone.  He did what he had to do.

Sorry he didn't go out in a blaze of glory to please the pundits but its wrong for everyone to jump all over him unless they were in his shoes

What does that have to do with it? He was captured by afghans.