Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl - discussion - what we are not being told?  (Read 11952 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2014, 07:00:40 PM »
13 embassy attacks and 60 killed during bush. why the sudden interest?

Again dumbshit, if you would pay attention and quit believing the left wing bullshit you would know that no Americans were killed and no ambassadors. But I guess you missed that part didn't you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2014, 07:03:27 PM »
Can a person be captured when they walk right up to the enemy

of course he can still be captured

do you truly not understand that?

Also, where do you get the idea that he "walked right up to the enemy"

This was already posted on the Politics Board but here is a salient excerpt

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/taliban-commanders-say-they-found-bergdahl-cursing-his-countrymen-n123846

The Taliban found Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl walking alone, acting abnormally and cursing his countrymen before they captured him in Afghanistan in 2009, two men who were Taliban commanders at the time told NBC News on Thursday.

They said that Afghan locals first informed fighters about the soldier, and then the fighters rushed to capture him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2014, 07:04:45 PM »
You sure changed your tune between the zimmerman case and Bergdahl.  You make a shit load of declarative statements about that case without knowing what happened and not being there. Youre so transparent and as dumb as  as a retard with a head injury.

One definitely doesn't have to do with the other.  Zimmerman chased that boy and killed him....plain and simple.  Doesn't matter if he got off....even the jury knows the errors of their ways
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2014, 07:07:57 PM »
of course he can still be captured

do you truly not understand that?

Also, where do you get the idea that he "walked right up to the enemy"

This was already posted on the Politics Board but here is a salient excerpt

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/taliban-commanders-say-they-found-bergdahl-cursing-his-countrymen-n123846

He left the base to blow off some stream and gather his thoughts.  Really stupid idea but not desertion
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2014, 07:11:07 PM »

He left the base to blow off some stream and gather his thoughts.  Really stupid idea but not desertion

definitely stupid and he could well have intended to desert (i.e. not return) though if he'd left before and come back then who really knows what he was doing this time

I don't know how long you have to be missing before you go from AWOL to deserter

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
That Bergdahl dude is fukced either way. If he wasn't an opiate addict before he went into the military, he sure as hell came home one...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2014, 07:29:10 PM »
definitely stupid and he could well have intended to desert (i.e. not return) though if he'd left before and come back then who really knows what he was doing this time

I don't know how long you have to be missing before you go from AWOL to deserter

There's no timetable....Desertion simply is leaving an area without permission from your superior officer without the intent of returning.  He did leave without permission and he did mail a number of his personal items back to his parents.  However, there's no evidence that he did not intend on returning and we'll never know since he was immediately captured by the Taliban.

I think he's definitely guilty of "Failure to Repair"....a much less serious offense.  However, he's not going to be charged with anything.  He's going to be medically retired and that will be the end of it.  Charging a guy who's been a POW by the Taliban for 5 years would never happen.....he's already suffered enough
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2014, 07:35:10 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2014, 07:40:40 PM »
What, he's a slumlord, too?

No...that's what the military terms it as...its in Wikipedia and the UCMJ. 
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »

No...that's what the military terms it as...its in Wikipedia and the UCMJ. 

My mistake. Post deleted.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2014, 07:58:22 PM »
What's most disgusting is that this poor kid just got home from 5 years of captivity in a metal cage, tortured, beaten, and God knows what and rather than some compassion...he's being treated like shit from the GOP along with his father and mother.  They've been though enough stuff....I bet that his father and mother haven't slept well for years.  Just imagine the stress they had.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2014, 08:01:10 PM »

"He left to blow off some steam"? hahahahahaha

You're just trolling now Vince.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »
What's most disgusting is that this poor kid just got home from 5 years of captivity in a metal cage, tortured, beaten, and God knows what and rather than some compassion...he's being treated like shit from the GOP along with his father and mother.  They've been though enough stuff....I bet that his father and mother haven't slept well for years.  Just imagine the stress they had.

Jesus.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Bowe Bergdahl - discussion - what we are not being told?
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2014, 11:03:20 AM »
I say we send in Mark Wahlberg.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Sgt. Bergdahl: What We Are Not Being Told
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2014, 11:06:28 AM »
With all this feel good bs the Obama administration is putting out over this deserter or traitor is anyone mentioning the 6 young soldiers who were killed trying to rescue him?

It's been addressed. But the apologists here don't like "deserter" or "traitor," they prefer "captured."

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2014, 11:14:58 AM »
The fuck? ???

Muslim Bowe deserted and our Muslim president exchanged him for dangerous Gitmo prisoners while his Muslim father tweets about freeing everyone at Gitmo?

Time to put Muslims in internment camps?

Sgt. Bergdahl: What We Are Not Being Told

The inconsistencies and suspicious aspects of Sgt. Bergdahl's release and exchange for five Taliban commanders would strain the credulity of an episode of the national security drama Homeland.

Unfortunately, however, this is reality and part of a war in which thousands of Americans, civilian and uniformed alike, have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Those in the administration who authorized negotiations with the terrorists who are ideologically allies to those responsible for the murders of September 11th, 2001 will have to answer these questions:

How did Sgt. Bergdahl fall into the hands of the Enemy? The official version is that he left his post without permission, yet on a video his captors released, Bergdahl says he was the Tail-End Charlie of a foot patrol and became separated. Which is it? Did he go AWOL? Will he be charged with desertion?

Why did his father – who wears a full beard typical of fundamentalist Salafi Muslims – praise Allah in Arabic in the press conference with the Commander-in-Chief in front of the White House?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/01/6-Things-We-Are-Not-Being-Told-About-Sgt-Bergdahl

Im french so let me learn you a thing ot two about islam.
As i live in a future islamic country, islam is a powerful stuff, it can change mind and body of ppl who fall into.

In the past few arab friend of mine go to high school where they meet student coming from arab country.
A year after i could barely recognize my former friend. Beard, dressed with djellaba, empty and fanatic look, even their way to speak was changed.
i witnessed that thousand time since, when a ppl fall into islam, she totally change. Specially the look in the eye, you can feel fanatism.

Islam is a strenuous activity, you go to the mosquee 5 time a day / 365 day a year. You go to the mosquee a 22 p.m to pray and you come back at 4 a.m to pray. Then you come back again at 11/14/17 pm. So your whole life is all about islam. You can't have a full night of sleep, you don't have time to read watch tv, your only concern is islam, and the coran, you read the coran all day long, you think everything is in the coran.
So with that kind of way of life, you quickly become a fanatic.
asstropin

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2014, 11:27:52 AM »

Im french so let me learn you a thing ot two about islam.
As i live in a future islamic country, islam is a powerful stuff, it can change mind and body of ppl who fall into.

In the past few arab friend of mine go to high school where they meet student coming from arab country.
A year after i could barely recognize my former friend. Beard, dressed with djellaba, empty and fanatic look, even their way to speak was changed.
i witnessed that thousand time since, when a ppl fall into islam, she totally change. Specially the look in the eye, you can feel fanatism.

Islam is a strenuous activity, you go to the mosquee 5 time a day / 365 day a year. You go to the mosquee a 22 p.m to pray and you come back at 4 a.m to pray. Then you come back again at 11/14/17 pm. So your whole life is all about islam. You can't have a full night of sleep, you don't have time to read watch tv, your only concern is islam, and the coran, you read the coran all day long, you think everything is in the coran.
So with that kind of way of life, you quickly become a fanatic.

He did it for the virgins.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2014, 12:13:35 PM »
Freed Taliban Commander Tells Relative He'll Fight Americans Again

One of the five Taliban leaders freed from Guantanamo Bay in return for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's release has pledged to return to fight Americans in Afghanistan, according to a fellow militant and a relative.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2014, 02:20:27 PM »
Again dumbshit, if you would pay attention and quit believing the left wing bullshit you would know that no Americans were killed and no ambassadors. But I guess you missed that part didn't you?
Maybe if you took the RINO dick out of your mouth for a second you wouldn't be a cross eyed guy.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2014, 03:08:08 PM »
"He left to blow off some steam"? hahahahahaha

You're just trolling now Vince.

He did it 2 times in training according to military records....don't see why its not any different this time
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2014, 07:39:38 AM »
still attacks againsy usa

hifrommike65

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:37 AM »
Bergdahl's unsanctioned walkabouts might have just  been tempting fate. In the 1980s, a group of western journalists had dinners in unsafe areas of wartorn Beirut in a similar fashion. Of course, some of them ended up kidnapped or dead.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2014, 04:06:29 PM »

He did it 2 times in training according to military records....don't see why its not any different this time
are you in another fucking world, use your common sense and don't always give the situation the benefit of the doubt so you don't have to admit that the president took a gamble at a move that he thought could increase popularity and it blew smooth the fuck up in his face.  Now there is rumored to be a possibility that a ransom was paid as well as the trade.  The president is an ordinary man just like any other human and we all make mistakes but this one is off the charts and the people that are by his side advising him need to be taken out and shot for the things they have advised him to do.  I can understand you being an African male and really wanting him to succeed because there is a kinship there but one thing you have to ask yourself is , is it any easier being a black man today than it was 6 years ago. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2014, 04:27:11 PM »
What's most disgusting is that this poor kid just got home from 5 years of captivity in a metal cage, tortured, beaten, and God knows what and rather than some compassion...he's being treated like shit from the GOP along with his father and mother.  They've been though enough stuff....I bet that his father and mother haven't slept well for years.  Just imagine the stress they had.

What? He went and trained with the Talibans for 5 years and you want him to get compassion???