Author Topic: Test Esters - differences  (Read 2135 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Test Esters - differences
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »
What are Your experiences with Testosterone Esters?

Test is Test? Or maybe You can see any differences in this same dose between for example Prop and Cyp?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Test Esters - differences
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:05:48 AM »
I get more balooning from longer esters, more issues with gyno too. Prop works well for me. Takes less time to see results too.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:48:13 AM »
I love sust and shoot it twice a week with long estered coinciding gear and eod with shorter ones. On a 6 estered test 350 now it's prop,phenyl prop, isoc, E , c, and undec tried straight E once alot of bloat probly was diet related at the time idk but i like the verstality of a mix.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:29:38 PM »
The only real difference is the ability to manage side effects

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 08:30:37 PM »
if I'm doing once a week shots, I prefer cyp..

if I'm doing twice a week shots I prefer enan..

if I'm doing 3x/wk shots i'll either use enan, or a combo of enan and cyp or cyp and prop.

I find that if I make the gear at a reasonable mg/ml, I can use A LOT more without the bloating.. as much of the bloat I get seems be from irritation and swelling from high mg/ml stuff.

besides... controlling bloat = controlling estrogen, for the most part. use a combo of aromasin and nolva daily.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 06:28:00 AM »
besides... controlling bloat = controlling estrogen, for the most part. use a combo of aromasin and nolva daily.

I prefer short as I bloat very easy. Test Acetate I prefer over prop though. When using a long I will use Masteron or Proviron, plus Nolva to reduce the bloat, along with 4 grams of vitamin C a day, and dandelion root because aromosin, armidex....put the brakes on my libidio.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 09:48:43 PM »
I get more balooning from longer esters, more issues with gyno too. Prop works well for me. Takes less time to see results too.
this sums it all up.^^^^

I personally will never use long esters again. Short esters for everything, It simply makes more sense to be able to control what goes into your body on a daily basis versus a weekly basis.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 03:45:38 AM »
This is true. I guess another main reason I use long esters or a mix is prop is usually 100mg ml and its same price usually as a 250 300 or up 400mg.ml 10 cc vials.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 12:29:55 AM »
This is true. I guess another main reason I use long esters or a mix is prop is usually 100mg ml and its same price usually as a 250 300 or up 400mg.ml 10 cc vials.
oh ya it is way cheaper using longer esters and if that is a factor in ones decision, I can respect that.  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 10:14:41 AM »
I don't bloat up from Test unless i go over 1000mg a week.

I can't tell much of a difference between Test E, C and Sust, so i get whatever is cheaper and shoot it twice a week.  I haven't gone over 750mg of Test a week in a few years now.  These days i typically stay under 1000mg combined AAS a week just to keep my size and make good gains.

If i'm really lean and want to get as cut as possible, i'll switch over to Prop.

8)