Author Topic: get a load of this  (Read 1943 times)

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
get a load of this
« on: January 25, 2006, 02:59:24 AM »
got my 40 amps of test(packed in their original boxes with the clear wrap still on) in the mail the other day and the package was opened by customs, yet was still delivered to me.  Go figure???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: get a load of this
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 03:56:43 AM »
got my 40 amps of test(packed in their original boxes with the clear wrap still on) in the mail the other day and the package was opened by customs, yet was still delivered to me.  Go figure???

Ordered from a international dealer?

That is practically impossible......unless the the order is accompanied by a legit prescription from a licensed doc.

I don't see how it's possible they let that go through.....

That's an automatic seizure.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 08:38:20 AM »
exactly, something is up and even if they did send it to u, they would have closed it back up, not send it to u opened. be careful!

muscle
muscle

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:40 PM »
that should be an automatic seizure..Years ago i had 50 amps of primobolan depot swiped by cutoms..40 amps isn't that much it's not like they are planning a bust...Unless they have something else on you..Just be careful..Don't keep any of that shit in the house to be sure.
musclegurus.com

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 05:42:07 PM »
exactly, do what gamma mentioned, they could be planning something right now but again, if they knew it was what it was, they would have seized it, not sent it to u opened like someone was looking at it. good luck with all this and hope it turns out to be nothing bro!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 08:56:53 PM »
that should be an automatic seizure..Years ago i had 50 amps of primobolan depot swiped by cutoms..40 amps isn't that much it's not like they are planning a bust...Unless they have something else on you..Just be careful..Don't keep any of that shit in the house to be sure.

Sounds like he may be getting his address flagged in the database for future customs watches, and possible controlled delivery.

It appears he may be getting a visit if he keeps ordering.

DIV

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 01:09:08 AM »
Well, I own my own company and have all my orders sent here, but keep my gear at home.  Don't have anywhere else to keep it.  I'll have to wait an see.  Got more stuff coming in the weeks to come.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 10:28:58 AM »
Well, I own my own company and have all my orders sent here, but keep my gear at home.  Don't have anywhere else to keep it.  I'll have to wait an see.  Got more stuff coming in the weeks to come.

Be careful bro!!!!  thats really all there is to say!

dagoo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 10:49:17 AM »
This is a little off topic   But when I used to order gear I would have it sent to my house (rental) but have a fake name on it and when I got it I would wright return to sender and leave it buy my door inside of course for a couple of weeks That way if in the event a agent or someone came to ask me about it I would have it there unopened and marked to return  Not sure if it would really work that way but the guy who taught me to buy from the internet did it that way so I just went along with it. He just thought  if they were going to do something they would most likely do it in the first week of receiving it

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »
This is a little off topic   But when I used to order gear I would have it sent to my house (rental) but have a fake name on it and when I got it I would wright return to sender and leave it buy my door inside of course for a couple of weeks That way if in the event a agent or someone came to ask me about it I would have it there unopened and marked to return  Not sure if it would really work that way but the guy who taught me to buy from the internet did it that way so I just went along with it. He just thought  if they were going to do something they would most likely do it in the first week of receiving it

As long as you don't have to sign for it, that will work.  Once you sign for something you implicitly waive your right to ignorance as to whatever is in that package.  They can raid you right after they see you sign for it and arrest you right there.  It's a dirty game.  The smart thing is to NOT ORDER FROM INTERNET SITES.

How many times have I said this and still some of you people still do this.

When will you learn?

DIV

dagoo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 12:05:57 PM »
Very true like I said this was a couple of years ago and I never had to sign for any of it  It would just be left at my door so it worked great  and that was when it was easy to order on-line  3 years ago  You could not pay me to order these days on-line But of course other people still do that is why I shared my way of doing it