Author Topic: Bostin Loyd discuss gear use 13 grams a week?!  (Read 14338 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Bostin Loyd discuss gear use 13 grams a week?!
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »
and if you are getting fatter every week you are eating too much.

easier than all those calculations.

and in what fantasy world do bbers only eat enough to gain only lean muscle?

if you're a bber, you should know how to diet off the extra fat.

so by 'eating too much' means you're not getting fatter, then eating just enough means you're not getting fatter? i.e. staying the same?

if your only goal is to be lean everyday of the year and walk around with abs, serratus, xmas tree, and ripped glutes (all hidden under shirts and pants), then that's fine.

but for the majority of bbers, especially bbers using anabolics, bbing is about building muscle and training.. and if everyday is a contest to you, how do you expect to make any progress?

you have to make a choice and decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

you want to diet and suffer and deprive yourself of food, and have shitty workouts because you're kcal-restricted? that's fine.... but in my opinion, most would prefer to have enough kcals and energy and have great workouts and be happy for the majority of the year and suffer and kcal-restrict only when they need to.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 02:14:43 PM »
Poor Bostin,  all that test at a young age didnt make his pecker grow.  :-[
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 06:11:50 AM »
What a stupid douche nobody needs that much test.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 09:01:58 AM »

so by 'eating too much' means you're not getting fatter, then eating just enough means you're not getting fatter? i.e. staying the same?

if your only goal is to be lean everyday of the year and walk around with abs, serratus, xmas tree, and ripped glutes (all hidden under shirts and pants), then that's fine.

but for the majority of bbers, especially bbers using anabolics, bbing is about building muscle and training.. and if everyday is a contest to you, how do you expect to make any progress?

you want to diet and suffer and deprive yourself of food, and have shitty workouts because you're kcal-restricted? that's fine.... but in my opinion, most would prefer to have enough kcals and energy and have great workouts and be happy for the majority of the year and suffer and kcal-restrict only when they need to.

All other things being equal, does the guy adding an ounce of fat per week gain any less muscle than the guy adding a pound per week?

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2014, 03:20:20 AM »

I know guys who do this shit. They try to stay lean all year and they make ZERO progress! They always look he same. They maybe look lean and it is easier to get ready for a show but how do you place better if you look the same and didn;t even crack the top 5 of a show? I think at some point getting a little buit of extra bodyfat is not a horrible idea. If your know how to work-out and what drugs to use you can cutt fat easy. some guys just scared to bulk to hard or just can't handle the food intake.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »
I know plenty of guys who have gone over 8g's a week for extended periods of time.  I've personally done 5g's for about 8 months or so.

It's not uncommon at all for guys with "all or nothing" personalities to use enough gear to push the limit.  These guys are willing to do anything to get big, it's kind of crazy when you think about it, but i have known so many body builders, power lifters and just plain gym rats who use doses that would make most people cringe.

8)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 11:24:50 AM »
I think boston is lying about how much he takes. He targets a certain UGL lab in that video and says they underdosed his stuff to. So in my opinion if he is marrying dave palumbo's daughter he should have plenty of access to ugl labs since dave basically owns a forum. And im sure has connections of his own. I think everything bostin is doing is to attract stupid people to pay him to train them and sell them gear or point them in the direction of a ugl. I don't hate the guy or anything if anything I feel bad for him because at the amount of steroids and shit he is taking in his body a alcoholic has got to have a longer life span.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 02:45:57 PM »
I think boston is lying about how much he takes. He targets a certain UGL lab in that video and says they underdosed his stuff to. So in my opinion if he is marrying dave palumbo's daughter he should have plenty of access to ugl labs since dave basically owns a forum. And im sure has connections of his own. I think everything bostin is doing is to attract stupid people to pay him to train them and sell them gear or point them in the direction of a ugl. I don't hate the guy or anything if anything I feel bad for him because at the amount of steroids and shit he is taking in his body a alcoholic has got to have a longer life span.

There's just one flaw in your argument. He's not marrying Dave Palumbo's daughter. Dave doesn't have kids and probably never will.
As for his gear use, I wouldn't put it past him to use that much shit. I mean, his ARM almost fell off. How many bodybuilders prepping for a show have to pull out because they fucked up a shot that badly, unless they shoot as much oil as he did.
As for the gear being underdosed, that's not such a crazy idea. Most UGL gear is underdosed. And he never promotes any brand saying that one is better than the other.
I can only think of one reason he'd lie about doing so much juice and that's only to get people interested in him and kids to hire him as their prep coach. And that could be reason enough, but I doubt it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 11:39:57 PM »
Agreed

Phew!
Bro you are not wrong in most of your arguments, you are really intelligent and I mean that but you sometimes give others a hard time for the hell of it, not so nice  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 11:48:39 PM »
You have to factor in 2 important things here.

1. he tapers up towards his intended goal, so people mis quote him with 13 grams per week because the 13 grams is only the final week or 2 where 10 weeks prior he is only at 4-5 grams. The average throughout the contest prep now becomes closer to 8 or 9 in this case and not 13.

AND

2. All bodybuilders have their intended protocol and everyone always fall short. Impossible to keep up and do everything as required, it just is, that is the way it works out, some days your burnt, you don't inject, other days headache, stomach cramps, lazyness, so knock off 10% off his intended weekly dosages

That's it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 12:12:05 PM »

1. he tapers up towards his intended goal, so people mis quote him with 13 grams per week because the 13 grams is only the final week or 2 where 10 weeks prior he is only at 4-5 grams. The average throughout the contest prep now becomes closer to 8 or 9 in this case and not 13.

AND

2. All bodybuilders have their intended protocol and everyone always fall short. Impossible to keep up and do everything as required, it just is, that is the way it works out, some days your burnt, you don't inject, other days headache, stomach cramps, lazyness, so knock off 10% off his intended weekly dosages

That's it.
I dont understand the reasoning tapering up to a show.
You are not taking in anywhere near enough to get anything from the added Mgs, believe me I know from experience.

Surely you are better on higher dosages off season and the first part of your prep.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
Dexter jackson gets by using way less then those amounts. Some guys can just get by with way less.

dexter is far from the biggest pro though
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »
dexter is far from the biggest pro though
Its genetic response to drugs, it has little to do with amounts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2014, 06:16:38 PM »
You are not taking in anywhere near enough to get anything from the added Mgs, believe me I know from experience.

Surely you are better on higher dosages off season and the first part of your prep.
not true

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »

AND

That's it.

this x2.

it's a rare thing for me to do/take everything 100% on schedule for more than 2 weeks in a row.

I remember reading an interview with Lee Priest where he talked about the time Paul Dillet was living with him and they'd load up winstrol syringes and not get around to injecting them for a few days. I thought that was fucking stupid and that I couldn't fathom doing that (when I was still pretty new to PED's)... but sure enough, 16yrs later, and I'm doing it weekly. i'll load up 4 full pins and only shoot two and leave the other 2 sitting on my bathroom sink for a couple days till I'm not too exhausted or in a rush to shoot them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2014, 08:15:20 PM »

increased hardness and vascularity

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2014, 08:57:20 PM »
this x2.

it's a rare thing for me to do/take everything 100% on schedule for more than 2 weeks in a row.

I remember reading an interview with Lee Priest where he talked about the time Paul Dillet was living with him and they'd load up winstrol syringes and not get around to injecting them for a few days. I thought that was fucking stupid and that I couldn't fathom doing that (when I was still pretty new to PED's)... but sure enough, 16yrs later, and I'm doing it weekly. i'll load up 4 full pins and only shoot two and leave the other 2 sitting on my bathroom sink for a couple days till I'm not too exhausted or in a rush to shoot them.
yup, I know many who get 30 bottles for their 4-6 month game plan and it work out mathematically to a T and lo and behold at the end they have 6-8 bottles left.

No one keeps up to their intended protocol, they simply do as much as they can handle.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:24 PM »
increased hardness and vascularity

slight increase, however it doesnt warrant the higher dose (in my experience)
I would have got harder and vascular by adding carbs.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2014, 11:36:49 PM »
slight increase, however it doesnt warrant the higher dose (in my experience)
I would have got harder and vascular by adding carbs.

depends on how high and what drugs.

increasing the dose of anadrol, halotestin, masteron, tren, proviron, winstrol, ect (the 'harsher', usually dht-derived drugs)... will 9 times out of 10 give a harder, grainier, more vascular physique whether your carbed up or flat.

the difference between 100 and 300mg anadrol, or 20mg and 50mg halotestin, or 100mg and 250mg winstrol should not be 'slight'... at contest ready bf, the difference should be very noticeable, even (or especially) when fully depleted and flat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
depends on how high and what drugs.

increasing the dose of anadrol, halotestin, masteron, tren, proviron, winstrol, ect (the 'harsher', usually dht-derived drugs)... will 9 times out of 10 give a harder, grainier, more vascular physique whether your carbed up or flat.

the difference between 100 and 300mg anadrol, or 20mg and 50mg halotestin, or 100mg and 250mg winstrol should not be 'slight'... at contest ready bf, the difference should be very noticeable, even (or especially) when fully depleted and flat.

EXCELLENT POST  ;)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
There's just one flaw in your argument. He's not marrying Dave Palumbo's daughter. Dave doesn't have kids and probably never will.
As for his gear use, I wouldn't put it past him to use that much shit. I mean, his ARM almost fell off. How many bodybuilders prepping for a show have to pull out because they fucked up a shot that badly, unless they shoot as much oil as he did.
As for the gear being underdosed, that's not such a crazy idea. Most UGL gear is underdosed. And he never promotes any brand saying that one is better than the other.
I can only think of one reason he'd lie about doing so much juice and that's only to get people interested in him and kids to hire him as their prep coach. And that could be reason enough, but I doubt it.

Lol your right dave doesn't have a daughter. I guess that is a big coincidence that the girls last name he is marrying is palumbo. At least you can see where I got confused on that part.