Author Topic: do you hit on girls randomly on facebook and instagram? need proffesional advice  (Read 4613 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
I randomly friend request this amazingly hot hoe this one time.....shes a local from my town..about a "month" later she accepted my request..kinda awkward...Seems like she is picky on who she adds..she does not have many friends..About a week later I noticed on my instagram she started following me, which then I followed back and liked one of her pics..What is the next best step?..should i send her a facebook message? should i message her on Instagram?...anyone had similar scenarios?..

we are alpha males...we dont let any hoe go her way without trying to get at her..

GETBIG Millionares, i know you get pussy every easily...i get a ton of puss too but am not a millionare..this girl is super sexy..please help a brother out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
find something in common.  mention it in a comment sometime.

or add her friends as your friends.  if her hot friends are liking your pics, she'll notice you quickly. 

Or, find out where she works, show up, and either use your charm.  Or, pull a Dexter if all else fails.

the trainer

I randomly friend request this amazingly hot hoe this one time.....shes a local from my town..about a "month" later she accepted my request..kinda awkward...Seems like she is picky on who she adds..she does not have many friends..About a week later I noticed on my instagram she started following me, which then I followed back and liked one of her pics..What is the next best step?..should i send her a facebook message? should i message her on Instagram?...anyone had similar scenarios?..

we are alpha males...we dont let any hoe go her way without trying to get at her..

GETBIG Millionares, i know you get pussy every easily...i get a ton of puss too but am not a millionare..this girl is super sexy..please help a brother out.

Send her a message when she is online and start talking no tell her she is hot and sexy she hears that everyday, talk about stuff that make you appear like a intelligent guy then ask her out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
this thread is useless with out URL Links

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The Dexter route seems like the best option.  :D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Would love a pic of said amazingly hot hoe.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Just say whatever, you have pretty much zero to lose.  Approach her the same way you would approach a girl you went to high school with but haven't talked to in like 5 years

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
I'm working on the pics..you'll be impressed

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Your post intrigues me, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
find something in common.  mention it in a comment sometime.

or add her friends as your friends.  if her hot friends are liking your pics, she'll notice you quickly. 

Or, find out where she works, show up, and either use your charm.  Or, pull a Dexter if all else fails.

Very good..Thank you Getbig millionare

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Very good..Thank you Getbig millionare

Also when you meet here, if she blinks, she wants you.  Always. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
They love it when you make the first move by PMing a pic of your tits. She will immediately return the favor. This is exactly how things went when I started following Ron Avidan on Twitter. Thank me later.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Thanks,  I fucking knew she wanted the cawk

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Send her a message when she is online and start talking no tell her she is hot and sexy she hears that everyday, talk about stuff that make you appear like a intelligent guy then ask her out.
   ^^this seems like the most solid sound advice (to me) good luck! 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
This girl must have a photographer follow her around every day/all day lol......but she is pretty hot
(from my facebook)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
I've been trying to explain this to friends for years and years.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
why does she straighten her arms when she hits the ground?
Shock maybe ?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if a dude is hot/rich enough, he can write just about anything to a girl and get away with it.

You can be drunk, wearing a speedo, covered in mustard, but if your name is James Franco, you get away with it, and she wants you.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
ok here are the pics of the girl im talkin about..I really liked the advice about messeging about something in common..Also, very green beret like, adding her friends and then later on messeging her..Showing approval is great

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Just ask for her exact coordinates.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
ok here are the pics of the girl im talkin about..I really liked the advice about messeging about something in common..Also, very green beret like, adding her friends and then later on messeging her..Showing approval is great

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Would love to be the collagen that's enhancing those lips.

I want those lips eating my asshole

AD2100

• Getbig IV

facebook techno-pussy

oh brother ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Don't you have money problems? If that one found out, you'd be defriended.