Author Topic: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?  (Read 137037 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?
« Reply #1250 on: July 03, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »
I hope you die of aids..  :)

That's not funny! Tbombz situation is not something to be laughed at

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: July 03, 2014, 02:19:34 AM »
I hope you get ran over by a bus and crumble like the mortal you are.  :)

Chances of your beloved Argentina team getting crumbled far exceeds any death wishes u have on me.

DEUTSCHLAND!!! Keep it Euro!  8)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1252 on: July 03, 2014, 02:23:49 AM »
No.....if anything has been evident in this World Cup it is that all these so called "superstars" are physically many, many levels below the elite athletes in the NFL.

I don't really see the comparison to be honest. Different sports require different physical attributes/qualities.
It would be like comparing the athleticism of a tennis player to that of a javelin thrower.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: July 03, 2014, 02:25:18 AM »
I don't get all the fan boy love Brazil gets every World Cup.  Unless you're a native Brazilian its like rooting for the Yankees or Lakers.  The Brazilians usually win it...Christ they have 5 titles!
It's one thing to be captivated by their footballing history but they've long since past the days of Zico and Pele.  Hell, they're not even Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos anymore!  They haven't played "the beautiful game" since the '82 World Cup. 
At one time South American football was only seen every four years and was exotic.  Now, all their big players play in Europe and South American football is seen for what its truly is...cheating bullshit mamma's boys crossing themselves 100 times and thanking god after every dive.
This Brazilian team has Neymar and Oscar.  The rest are shit...or hacks like Luis and Alves.
Pele
Zico
Romario
Ronaldo
Fred????  ::)

Do Brazilian fanboys follow their professional season...of course they don't...nobody does.  If you're gonna be a fanboy follow Belgium, Columbia, or France.  Both countries are playing exciting total football and have crazy talent.

I'll take brasil over overrated Argentina any day, only guy that disagrees of course would be dr gay  :D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: July 03, 2014, 02:28:55 AM »
I don't get all the fan boy love Brazil gets every World Cup.  Unless you're a native Brazilian its like rooting for the Yankees or Lakers.  The Brazilians usually win it...Christ they have 5 titles!
It's one thing to be captivated by their footballing history but they've long since past the days of Zico and Pele.  Hell, they're not even Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos anymore!  They haven't played "the beautiful game" since the '82 World Cup.  
At one time South American football was only seen every four years and was exotic.  Now, all their big players play in Europe and South American football is seen for what its truly is...cheating bullshit mamma's boys crossing themselves 100 times and thanking god after every dive.
This Brazilian team has Neymar and Oscar.  The rest are shit...or hacks like Luis and Alves.
Pele
Zico
Romario
Ronaldo
Fred????  ::)

Do Brazilian fanboys follow their professional season...of course they don't...nobody does.  If you're gonna be a fanboy follow Belgium, Columbia, or France.  Both countries are playing exciting total football and have crazy talent.

Brazil 1986 still had a great team and was dominant in their game against France (being French, I'm not exactly partial to Brazil). Since then, that team is not as exciting but football fans always have higher expectations when it comes to Brazil. Belgium hasn't played well in the first round, their game against the US team was much better. Howard played an amazing game. Columbia I agree; 'til now, BY FAR, the most consistent and exciting team to watch. France only has a few real talents, nothing crazy about it (not even comparable to 2006): Griezmann is good, Pogba and Varane are extremely talented, Varane being much more consistent already. Benzema is a very good player but still not decisive when it's needed. The rest of the team is really so-so: expect Evra and Sakho to have a rough time against Germany, Cabaye is up-and-downs and doesn't play well under pressure, Valbuena is a poor man's Ribery and Olivier Giroud is only good to score headers. I'd like them to beat Germany but there's much more talent on the German side in fact.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1255 on: July 03, 2014, 04:35:12 AM »
Brazil 1986 still had a great team and was dominant in their game against France (being French, I'm not exactly partial to Brazil). Since then, that team is not as exciting but football fans always have higher expectations when it comes to Brazil. Belgium hasn't played well in the first round, their game against the US team was much better. Howard played an amazing game. Columbia I agree; 'til now, BY FAR, the most consistent and exciting team to watch. France only has a few real talents, nothing crazy about it (not even comparable to 2006): Griezmann is good, Pogba and Varane are extremely talented, Varane being much more consistent already. Benzema is a very good player but still not decisive when it's needed. The rest of the team is really so-so: expect Evra and Sakho to have a rough time against Germany, Cabaye is up-and-downs and doesn't play well under pressure, Valbuena is a poor man's Ribery and Olivier Giroud is only good to score headers. I'd like them to beat Germany but there's much more talent on the German side in fact.

The French always play calm.
Mr. AZ 2003

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1256 on: July 03, 2014, 04:40:46 AM »
Germany's injury problem could now prove crucial in the latter stages. Really disappointed that Marco Reus isn’t playing. I love that guy. No homo. ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: July 03, 2014, 04:47:21 AM »
Germany's injury problem could now prove crucial in the latter stages. Really disappointed that Marco Reus isn’t playing. I love that guy. No homo. ;D

Me too. Reus has crazy skills. I wonder if Columbia would have played even better or actually not as good with Falcao.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1258 on: July 03, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
Me too. Reus has crazy skills. I wonder if Columbia would have played even better or actually not as good with Falcao.

Ys and I also wonder how Uruguay would have faired with their k-9 player.
Mr. AZ 2003

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1259 on: July 03, 2014, 09:13:13 AM »
Ys and I also wonder how Uruguay would have faired with their k-9 player.

He should have been suspended a year without pay.

His excuses were so fucking whiny and pathetic, they perfectly represent soccer and it's mentality.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
this world cup has been extremely disappointing ,  i mean  , where is all the brazilian ass and titties ??? i though i would see hundreds of local sluts prancing around daily celebrating , but no, nothing

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1261 on: July 03, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »
Bullshit. NFL players are juiced up and run half a mile/game with 3 hours of a break in between. Footballers run 11km (8 miles) per game sprinting WITHOUT GEAR or breaks.

Besides, sports are incomparable. Rugby is closer to NFL. Football is basketball over 100m (365ft) not 90ft and allows for white intelligence rather than 78ft tall blacks alone.

You are surely not serious about the bolded part.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1262 on: July 03, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »
this world cup has been extremely disappointing ,  i mean  , where is all the brazilian ass and titties ??? i though i would see hundreds of local sluts prancing around daily celebrating , but no, nothing

Ask Bradistani. He's your man for this. :D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1263 on: July 03, 2014, 09:24:22 AM »

Are you there?
Mr. AZ 2003

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1265 on: July 03, 2014, 09:32:55 AM »

Do Brazilian fanboys follow their professional season...of course they don't...nobody does.  If you're gonna be a fanboy follow Belgium, Columbia, or France.  Both countries are playing exciting total football and have crazy talent.

Speak for yourself, c u n t!

FOZ  8)

SANTOS  8)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1266 on: July 03, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
Vamos vamous Argentina. ..vammos vamos a ganar!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: WORLD CUP: Belgian players fail substance test! US team saved?
« Reply #1267 on: July 03, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
Less comprehensible than a Marty Champions and Rami thread combined.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1268 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:38 PM »
Colombia and the Nazis will prevail tomorrow. .
Mr. AZ 2003

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1269 on: July 03, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzZZZZ zZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzZZZzzZ ZZzzzzzzz...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1270 on: July 04, 2014, 03:41:45 AM »
Can't wait to see Brazil have their ass handed to them.
Mr. AZ 2003

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1271 on: July 04, 2014, 04:50:50 AM »
^

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1272 on: July 04, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzZZZZzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzzzzzz...

X2

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1273 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:19 AM »
Where you guys gonna be watching the games at today?
Mr. AZ 2003

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: July 04, 2014, 08:16:48 AM »
Where you guys gonna be watching the games at today?

My gym (in Paris) has a TV and it's next to my work so first game is going to be there. Second at a friends place, going to be much more quiet.