Author Topic: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?  (Read 136968 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?
« Reply #1575 on: July 10, 2014, 02:40:40 AM »
The Germans are going to roll over Argentina like they did Poland in 1942.... ;D

1942? Please, brief me, what exactly happened in 1942? WW2 started in 1939. Warsaw Uprising - 1944. Just so you know.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1576 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:44 AM »
so....

is brazil still in it?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1577 on: July 10, 2014, 03:22:23 AM »
Last time in the World cup Germans destroyed the Argentinians 4:1 This time there will be 3:1
The Argentinean team is really not a good team this time. They didn't have any good games at all.
Its going to be brutal.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1578 on: July 10, 2014, 03:25:44 AM »
U a for & against gauchos  ::)

;D

Ich bin Deutsch. meine eltern sind deutsch  :D

No I'm not a "gaucho" :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1579 on: July 10, 2014, 03:27:12 AM »
Last time in the World cup Germans destroyed the Argentinians 4:1 This time there will be 3:1
The Argentinean team is really not a good team this time. They didn't have any good games at all.
Its going to be brutal.

I'm hoping the Argentina team plays like brazil  :)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #1580 on: July 10, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
Ohhhhhh....5 stars.

One for every German goal in the first half yesterday!!!!!

Bitch please...5 is the number of lifetimes you going to have to wait untill  you get one star...if you ever got one.
Gracie Rules

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1581 on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:09 AM »
Bitch please...5 is the number of lifetimes you going to have to wait untill  you get one star...if you ever got one.
7-1 well. so the mighty 5 star brazil took 7 in a WC semifinal, in her own home, are u still playng for third place? are u motivated ? will u stil love this sport even if u have no bussines at all with it?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1582 on: July 10, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »

How are those stars working out for Brazil today?

Jesus Christ.....the brasilians looked like a high school team. And not even a good high school team at that.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: July 10, 2014, 11:28:46 AM »
1942? Please, brief me, what exactly happened in 1942? WW2 started in 1939. Warsaw Uprising - 1944. Just so you know.

You will grow up to be like Primemuscle......or hopefully die of aids beforehand.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1584 on: July 10, 2014, 11:29:25 AM »
7-1 well. so the mighty 5 star brazil took 7 in a WC semifinal, in her own home, are u still playng for third place? are u motivated ? will u stil love this sport even if u have no bussines at all with it?

I can only imagine the feeling...

A car almost ran over me today, the driver stopped and rolled open the drivers window. I yelled at him that ARE YOU FUCKING BRAZILIAN! LOL he started to laugh :D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1585 on: July 10, 2014, 11:38:11 AM »
Its going to be brutal.

You think we got to the finals without being a good team? You think Holland was not a good team? Cause we beat them. You think Belgium was no good? Cause we beat them. You think Switzerland was no good? Cause we beat them.  You think Nigeria was no good, cause we beat them. You think Iran was no good? Cause we beat them also. How about Bosnia,  any good ??...cause yeah we beat them as well.  As we stand Germany and Argentina are the best two countries in the world... but we are not a good team according to you right?? Please  ::)

Oh yeah cause there was that minor detail of qualifying for the world cup, cause only 32 nations can qualify.  And last time I checked there is about 200 countries in the world! !!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: July 10, 2014, 11:44:23 AM »

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #1587 on: July 10, 2014, 12:15:02 PM »
You think we got to the finals without being a good team? You think Holland was not a good team? Cause we beat them. You think Belgium was no good? Cause we beat them. You think Switzerland was no good? Cause we beat them.  You think Nigeria was no good, cause we beat them. You think Iran was no good? Cause we beat them also. How about Bosnia,  any good ??...cause yeah we beat them as well.  As we stand Germany and Argentina are the best two countries in the world... but we are not a good team according to you right?? Please  ::)

Oh yeah cause there was that minor detail of qualifying for the world cup, cause only 32 nations can qualify.  And last time I checked there is about 200 countries in the world! !!!!!
u suck, it was a awful game against hollland (equal- penalty)., belgium - an even awful game, switzerland? aet:) lol,.nigeria, iran - are u dumb?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
the mls is not primarily a canadian league  ::)

That's good news  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: July 10, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
Ich bin Deutsch. meine eltern sind deutsch  :D

No I'm not a "gaucho" :D

;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: July 10, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »
-Brazilian coach at press conference: I don't know what happened ,  ::) ::) ::) Jeeezuuss !
-They need to qualify for WC 2018 ,  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1591 on: July 10, 2014, 03:06:58 PM »

Lettuce be reality. Nigeria are shit iran are shit so are bosnia. Final is best team playing best individual with macherano supporting him in defensive duties.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1592 on: July 10, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »
How are those stars working out for Brazil today?

Jesus Christ.....the brasilians looked like a high school team. And not even a good high school team at that.

Yes. Brazil lost, at home. yep, we might got 3th place. or not even that.

But.. let's take a look at some things. Brazil was playing without 2 major players "the best player and the captain". to change strategy at last minute it is a hard thing to come up with...specially against another strong team.

I'm not saying that we could have won the game... but the score would be much different.

Now... " how are those stars working out for Brazil today?"

Hmmmmmmm... Please,answer me this: Have your team ever got to a quarter-finals?

Have your team ever won a world cup?

How many tittles your team have?

What is harder to achieve 7x1 against Brazil? "Brazil playing without 2 major players" or win 5 World cups?

Brazil is the only team to  qualify to all World Cups.

You can troll as much as you want but...

At the end of the day, what matters is how many tittles you have. win a WC first, than try to beat Brazil in tittles... than you come back and brag about it.

Everybody wants to beat Brazil's 5 tittles.  again... 5 stars there's only one. loosing by 7X1 or 100x1. ;)

Keep trying.
Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1593 on: July 10, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »
Brazil were shit for Brazil, simple as. Hopefully they get new players like the 1970 team who play beautiful football and win.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1594 on: July 10, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »
Is it time for their "snack" yet ?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1595 on: July 10, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »

Yes you need food between a match on Tuesday/Wednesday and a match on Saturday/Sunday.

Unfortunately, no timeouts during match.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1596 on: July 10, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »

Please if you don't mind my question...Where do you live?
Gracie Rules

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: July 10, 2014, 07:01:04 PM »

But.. let's take a look at some things. Brazil was playing without 2 major players "the best player and the captain". to change strategy at last minute it is a hard thing to come up with...specially against another strong team.

I'm not saying that we could have won the game... but the score would be much different.

What is harder to achieve 7x1 against Brazil? "Brazil playing without 2 major players" or win 5 World cups?

At the end of the day, what matters is how many tittles you have. win a WC first, than try to beat Brazil in tittles... than you come back and brag about it.

Everybody wants to beat Brazil's 5 tittles.  again... 5 stars there's only one. loosing by 7X1 or 100x1. ;)

Keep trying.

Just another day at the office.  :D 8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #1598 on: July 10, 2014, 07:04:22 PM »

Keep trying.
Listen man!! The Germans was the way better team! Brazil had plenty of chances to score a goal but the just couldn't get it together. That's stuff you practice when you are 12 years old. The Germans broke there spirit and then butt fucked them. Stop making excuses because of players missing or bad decision in the defense. Like you have the answers ::) ::) ::) It happens that teams lose . in this case they got humiliated but so what?! Its done and you should stop trying to change the outcome because you cant. Remember
 Gracie vs Shamrock ? one wins and one loses

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: July 10, 2014, 07:06:44 PM »

- BULLSHIT , Brazil have 23 players, -2 = 21 , so  ::)
- BULLSHIT #.2 , 5 days between matches not 1 minute  ::)
- Luftwaffe & Storm troopers simply demolished crying Cariocas
- Jap ref was in Brazilian pocket against Croatia