Author Topic: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?  (Read 136962 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?
« Reply #1600 on: July 10, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »

Yes. Brazil lost, at home. yep, we might got 3th place. or not even that.

But.. let's take a look at some things. Brazil was playing without 2 major players "the best player and the captain". to change strategy at last minute it is a hard thing to come up with...specially against another strong team.

I'm not saying that we could have won the game... but the score would be much different.

Now... " how are those stars working out for Brazil today?"

Hmmmmmmm... Please,answer me this: Have your team ever got to a quarter-finals?

Have your team ever won a world cup?

How many tittles your team have?

What is harder to achieve 7x1 against Brazil? "Brazil playing without 2 major players" or win 5 World cups?

Brazil is the only team to  qualify to all World Cups.

You can troll as much as you want but...

At the end of the day, what matters is how many tittles you have. win a WC first, than try to beat Brazil in tittles... than you come back and brag about it.

Everybody wants to beat Brazil's 5 tittles.  again... 5 stars there's only one. loosing by 7X1 or 100x1. ;)

Keep trying.
To lose on your on turf the world cup is a disgrace. 7:1 is going to be membered for as long there is a brazil. Amen

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1601 on: July 10, 2014, 07:10:35 PM »

Because some Euro nations didn't want to travel to South America, inform yours self amigo.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: July 10, 2014, 07:21:59 PM »

Everybody wants to beat Brazil's 5 tittles.  again... 5 stars there's only one. loosing by 7X1 or 100x1. ;)

Brazil 5 World titles & 1 FAKE World Cup trophy  ;D ;D ;D

Original gold statue of Greek godes Nike was stolen from BFF office,  ;D ;D ;D

Germany & Italy have the Fifa World Cup golden trophies  ;D ;D ;D

Get real amigo, World is laughing at Brazil  ;D
OBW, Hulk needs dieting,Fred need glasses,Neymar 6-7 kg of muscles,........................etc,,,,,,,,,,

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1603 on: July 10, 2014, 07:25:46 PM »
 :'( :'(
- BULLSHIT , Brazil have 23 players, -2 = 21 , so  ::)
- BULLSHIT #.2 , 5 days between matches not 1 minute  ::)
- Luftwaffe & Storm troopers simply demolished crying Cariocas
- Jap ref was in Brazilian pocket against Croatia

I've seen  this before.  The problem is, one calls the defenses and the other is #1 at creating or scoring.  That's a BIG hit even if you don't want to admit it.  

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: July 10, 2014, 07:37:59 PM »

Yes. Brazil lost, at home. yep, we might got 3th place.
i thought youre cuban ???

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #1605 on: July 10, 2014, 08:02:05 PM »
Nothing gayer than this upcoming game between Brazil and Netherlands.

As someone who watches soccer once every four years, can someone please explain this to me.

Does anyone really give a fuck? Is there really any pride for either team in winning this game? Isn't it just fucking meaningless?

Having this type of game is one reason why U.S. fans can't grasp soccer.

At this level of play, if you lose, that should be it until the next time ... in my humble opinion.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1606 on: July 10, 2014, 08:14:04 PM »

Yes. Brazil lost, at home. yep, we might got 3th place. or not even that.

But.. let's take a look at some things. Brazil was playing without 2 major players "the best player and the captain". to change strategy at last minute it is a hard thing to come up with...specially against another strong team.

I'm not saying that we could have won the game... but the score would be much different.

Now... " how are those stars working out for Brazil today?"

Hmmmmmmm... Please,answer me this: Have your team ever got to a quarter-finals?

Have your team ever won a world cup?

How many tittles your team have?

What is harder to achieve 7x1 against Brazil? "Brazil playing without 2 major players" or win 5 World cups?

You can troll as much as you want but...

At the end of the day, what matters is how many tittles you have. win a WC first, than try to beat Brazil in tittles... than you come back and brag about it.

Keep trying.

Brazil didn't just lose......Germany chilidogged them in front of their grandmothers and made their mothers film it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1607 on: July 10, 2014, 09:36:26 PM »
Please if you don't mind my question...Where do you live?

Are you going to threaten to beat me up.....again ?  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1608 on: July 11, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »

As someone who watches soccer once every four years, can someone please explain this to me.

Does anyone really give a fuck? Is there really any pride for either team in winning this game? Isn't it just fucking meaningless?

At this level of play, if you lose, that should be it until the next time ... in my humble opinion.

Don't worry. We don't understand the point of it either. I think it was just created in order to make it more similar in set up to the Olympics - a chance for a 3rd place (bronze) finish. Most fans though think it should be scrapped given as no other tournament in soccer has it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: July 11, 2014, 02:07:16 AM »
Don't worry. We don't understand the point of it either. I think it was just created in order to make it more similar in set up to the Olympics - a chance for a 3rd place (bronze) finish. Most fans though think it should be scrapped given as no other tournament in soccer has it.

On another note, I hope Alexis Sanchez breaks his leg or something before you bastards come to the Lane  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1610 on: July 11, 2014, 02:14:07 AM »
On another note, I hope Alexis Sanchez breaks his leg or something before you bastards come to the Lane  ;D

:D
Sanchez and Walcott on the wings will tear the PL defence's apart.
I'm already looking forward to the upcoming season.
How do you reckon you guys will do? You've got a good manager in charge now.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: July 11, 2014, 02:18:41 AM »
:D
Sanchez and Walcott on the wings will tear the PL defence's apart.
I'm already looking forward to the upcoming season.
How do you reckon you guys will do? You've got a manager in charge now.

I have learned to have 0% expectation when it come to my beloved Spurs, it means my heart will last longer.

Yes, Pochettino is a great manager with PL experience so that's 2 things we haven't had for a couple of seasons. It will take a while for him to change the culture of the dressing room and the club, which is what he did with the Saints - if we give him a couple of seasons (at least) we will be a force to contend with in the top 4

But, this season i'm just hoping that spurs will play attacking, exciting football like they used to!

Yep, Sanchez and Walcott are gonna be a pain in the ass. I can see you guys being in title contention again

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #1612 on: July 11, 2014, 02:39:38 AM »
I have learned to have 0% expectation when it come to my beloved Spurs, it means my heart will last longer.

Yes, Pochettino is a great manager with PL experience so that's 2 things we haven't had for a couple of seasons. It will take a while for him to change the culture of the dressing room and the club, which is what he did with the Saints - if we give him a couple of seasons (at least) we will be a force to contend with in the top 4

But, this season i'm just hoping that spurs will play attacking, exciting football like they used to!

Yep, Sanchez and Walcott are gonna be a pain in the ass. I can see you guys being in title contention again

You’ve got some good players and a few I really like (Lloris & Erikson for instance) but while some teams “always find a way to win”, you guys always seem to find a way to lose. :D
Last season you never really recovered from the loss of Bale.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: July 11, 2014, 02:59:05 AM »
You’ve got some good players and a few I really like (Lloris & Erikson for instance) but while some teams “always find a way to win”, you guys always seem to find a way to lose. :D
Last season you never really recovered from the loss of Bale.

True, couple that with managerial problems, 7 new players (most without prem experience wtf!) it wasn't a nice season. I went to all the Europa home games though and we played some enjoyable football against rural russian teams  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1614 on: July 11, 2014, 04:38:41 AM »

Neither team wants to play or cares about it. Only one reason for it... $$$$$$$

It will still have hundreds of millions if not over a billion watching it, even if it is a dead rubber.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1615 on: July 11, 2014, 05:21:12 AM »
u suck, it was a awful game against hollland (equal- penalty)., belgium - an even awful game, switzerland? aet:) lol,.nigeria, iran - are u dumb?

:-*
 ;D

Fuck off ;)
Mr. AZ 2003

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1616 on: July 11, 2014, 06:20:56 AM »
for some reason these brazilian melt downs makes me feel extremely warm inside  8)

sory Lusral, nothing personal, but these melt downs where they almost say that brazil didn't lose are just super delusional :D

brazil lost because brazil sucked that night, completely unforgivable performance, not getting laid at all.

It's very windy in my coutry today, but then I remembered that it's the cold hating breeze from brazil LMAO!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1617 on: July 11, 2014, 06:35:05 AM »
The loss and performance was so bad, so farcical, you could only laugh. A narrow or undeserved loss feels much worse, a drubbing meh.

Have a feeling final could be one sided for Germany but hopefully it's a good match.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: July 11, 2014, 06:54:07 AM »
The loss and performance was so bad, so farcical, you could only laugh. A narrow or undeserved loss feels much worse, a drubbing meh.

Have a feeling final could be one sided for Germany but hopefully it's a good match.

I hope the gravitational pull will be equal to both sides, that's all

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1619 on: July 11, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
I hope the gravitational pull will be equal to both sides, that's all

Just used that 7-1 loss to my advantage to have sex  ;D

Getting ready for gym girlfriend walked in wearing skin tight leggings with a Brazilian flag pattern.

Me: "I know what you're doing"
Her "What?"
Me: "You wanna get fucked hard, just like Brazil did the other night"

I then hopped her. Still out of breath, that was fun  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: July 11, 2014, 03:22:01 PM »

Get real, same old childish opinions,football is growing in the US,new pro club in Orlando,etc,... :D

Your mob started all this homo sickness,remember:Castro/San Francisco,rainbow flag,gay freedom ( ::) >:(),
American poofters started all this rubbish.

Talking about PRIDE ( ;D), would that be 'Gay Pride' a la San Francisco  ;D

Oh, that film 'Brokeback Mountain' , :P :P :P

;D
 ;D
 ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: July 11, 2014, 03:44:56 PM »
Just used that 7-1 loss to my advantage to have sex  ;D

Getting ready for gym girlfriend walked in wearing skin tight leggings with a Brazilian flag pattern.

Me: "I know what you're doing"
Her "What?"
Me: "You wanna get fucked hard, just like Brazil did the other night"

I then hopped her. Still out of breath, that was fun  ;D

LMAO :D, good for you, bruh!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1622 on: July 11, 2014, 03:51:52 PM »
Get real, same old childish opinions,football is growing in the US,new pro club in Orlando,etc,... :D

Your mob started all this homo sickness,remember:Castro/San Francisco,rainbow flag,gay freedom ( ::) >:(),
American poofters started all this rubbish.

Talking about PRIDE ( ;D), would that be 'Gay Pride' a la San Francisco  ;D

Oh, that film 'Brokeback Mountain' , :P :P :P

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Did you read his post? 3rd/4th playoff is pointless, doesn't happen in Champions League, Cope Libertadores, FA Cup... any other competition, it is pointless.

Of course, I know I will end up watching it  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: July 11, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
The 3rd place is very big football achievement for smaller countries  :)

UEFA Euro Championship should have 'bronze medal' match too  ;) like on Olympics.

+ I like to see Oranges victory over cry baby locals  ;D

Only 2 games left , :'(

OBW, German Pope vs Argentinian one  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1624 on: July 11, 2014, 04:48:24 PM »
The 3rd place is very big football achievement for smaller countries  :)

UEFA Euro Championship should have 'bronze medal' match too  ;) like on Olympics.

+ I like to see Oranges victory over cry baby locals  ;D

Only 2 games left , :'(

OBW, German Pope vs Argentinian one  ;D

Braxil have won 5 WCs and lost 2 finals to my memory, Holland have lost 3 finals. Not small nations, it means nothing. When Turkey played South Korea, maybe, but otherwise no. Give players a massive bonus then maybe. Massive = $500k each.