Author Topic: Prozac  (Read 873 times)

Randomum

• Getbig III
Prozac
« on: June 02, 2014, 11:50:04 PM »
Any of you guys recommend any places to get prozac online?

whitewidow

Re: Prozac
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:13:27 AM »

worst stuff you can take-in my opinion. I was on prozac for about 35 days and I had insomnia I felt sweaty all the time. I felt a bit dizzy. I wasn't even given the prozac by my doctor some nurse practitioner gave me a months worth of it and it was the worst stuff I took. I went in the ER trying to get xanax and they gave me ativan and prozac till I talked to my doctor in about a month. By the time of my appointment I felt real lethargic but at times I felt hyper.

The doctor took my blood pressure and my blood pressure went up sky high! like hypertension high I was 176 over 127. I told my doctor I wanted off the drug but still wanted to stay on the ativan, he agreed he said my blood pressure should not be that high so even though I was just on the prozac for a week he made me taper off. Anyway I do great oon drugs like xanax,and other benzos but I did not handle that prozac well at all! made me get hypertension and it honestly didn't work . but then again I was only on it for a little over a month. I wouldn;t mess with prozac!Not unless a psych doctor diagnoses you with depression I just had anxiety I wasn't depressed.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 12:36:19 AM »

All those kinds of meds will ruin your life, stay away you'll be much happier

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »
My training partner's doctor prescribes it to him. He tells me he likes it and it helps him "chill out."
I've never taken it, though he told me it would help me, lol  ???