Author Topic: Truth: Most People Don't Know What To Do In This Situation  (Read 3920 times)

AmonRa

Truth: Most People Don't Know What To Do In This Situation
« on: June 03, 2014, 01:00:25 AM »
1.You have enough money not to work.

So, what would most people do?

I am pretty sure that they won't know what to do with their lives because we have never been allowed to think outside of the matrix.

Most people would sit all day and go crazy. Would probably even want to go back to work.

Like a soldier that hates war but want to return because that's all he knows. I hate soldiers by the way but decided to use them as example.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Truth: Most People Don't Know What To Do In This Situation
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 01:08:32 AM »
I don't have money and still don't work lol.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 01:14:10 AM »
I've been talking about this lately, I just don't understand it. I have so many hobbies I am never bored. If I could afford it there is no way I would work unless maybe if it was a business I owned. Lot of older guys I know in 60s and 70s still work for something to do. Just puzzles me, work to me is a waste of time, wouldn't spend a minute working if I could afford it.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 01:26:01 AM »

i feel u mate, I'm so lazy now that if i was paid for just sitting around i would probably get a job

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 01:28:44 AM »
I like my current job, so I'd probably keep working. Most likely not fulltime, as I do have a lot of hobbies. Doing a bit of consultancy on the side would be nice. Other than that it would be building a new home, general carpentry, reading, sex, and lifting.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 01:35:10 AM »
Work is the only thing that gives substance to life.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 01:55:50 AM »
Buy yourself a 4x4 rig and just go wheelling man! All day long!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 02:01:50 AM »

I am pretty sure that they won't know what to do with their lives because we have never been allowed to think outside of the matrix.

Most people would sit all day and go crazy. Would probably even want to go back to work.

Like a soldier that hates war but want to return because that's all he knows. I hate soldiers by the way but decided to use them as example.

I dunno... but I tend not to worry myself with what most people may or may not do in any given situation that doesn't affect me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 02:18:21 AM »

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 02:22:45 AM »
who is stopping you ?

Mr. Victim Mentality.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 02:31:36 AM »
Buy yourself a 4x4 rig and just go wheelling man! All day long!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 02:38:27 AM »
Gamble, chase women across the world, party, do dumb shit to amuse yourself, take steroids and try to be a bodybuilder, buy new toys, go to sex parties, eat shit food........get bored with all, get depressed when literally there's nothing left to look forward to, blow your fucking brains away.

Hope this helps.

Mwah
x0x0

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 02:53:49 AM »
are we supposed to tell what we'd do?  ???

without boring everybody with investment strategies and structuring REIT's for housing developments and apt's for low-income families (HUD checks don't bounce! lol) and whatnot...

one I'd do for sure...

Sushi

every

day

;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 06:14:50 AM »
I've been talking about this lately, I just don't understand it. I have so many hobbies I am never bored. If I could afford it there is no way I would work unless maybe if it was a business I owned. Lot of older guys I know in 60s and 70s still work for something to do. Just puzzles me, work to me is a waste of time, wouldn't spend a minute working if I could afford it.

Only time I am bored and sit still is when I'm too tired to do something. And I hate those moments!
So much to do, to learn, to see, to try... and so little time... :-[

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 07:35:34 AM »

Simple wake up late go to the gym, bang some bitches, post on getbig, play video games, inject some roids I think that should take up most of your day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 07:41:26 AM »
That's pretty easy. I've put so much thought into it, it's ridiculous. And it has always been my dream since I was a teenager and knew my days of playing sports were numbered due to inevitable injuries. I was never the best player on the field, but I was usually one of the smartest, was easy to coach, paid a lot of attention to learning why plays went the way they did and why we drilled what we drilled, and how each position player on the field was affected on each play.

So, I'd go into volunteering to coach kids baseball in the summer, and football in the fall.

In the mornings, go to the gym and do my thing for me...that makes me happy.

Spend the rest of the morning and afternoons working on drill ideas for the kids, running stats, managing the team, fundraising to help them get to tournaments & away games or getting new equipment, etc...then practice at night.

In baseball, I'd just like to coach young kids...ages 9 to 12; be it girls or boys...whatever. In football, I'd coach high school...just want to be a D-line position coach...the best one I can be and help my team win a city championship.

That'd keep me happy for the rest of my life. I wouldn't take a dime...hell, I'd probably wind up putting a lot of my own money into it anyway.

I would, however, need a public liaison to work with the parents. Other kids' parents are such pains in the ass when it comes to sports. They're the only thing that could ruin this for me.

When I retire from the cubicle/commuting grind, this is what I'd like to do. If I live that long.  

This is a nice post.  I'd mix in some golf and sponsor a tournament softball team too, but that would be it.

And x100 on the parents.  That's the hardest part.  We laid down some pretty strict ground rules for the summer - flat out told them two things:

1.  When you drop them off,  they're ours.  Outside of injury, stay out of the dugout, and refrain from talking to your child.
2.  Summer is about fun, but also winning and competition.  We will put your child in the place we think they will have success.  If you have an issue with playing time/position, do not mention it during the game, or after.  We won't discuss anything until the next day (24 hr rule).
Y

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
That's pretty easy. I've put so much thought into it, it's ridiculous. And it has always been my dream since I was a teenager and knew my days of playing sports were numbered due to inevitable injuries. I was never the best player on the field, but I was usually one of the smartest, was easy to coach, paid a lot of attention to learning why plays went the way they did and why we drilled what we drilled, and how each position player on the field was affected on each play.

So, I'd go into volunteering to coach kids baseball in the summer, and football in the fall.

In the mornings, go to the gym and do my thing for me...that makes me happy.

Spend the rest of the morning and afternoons working on drill ideas for the kids, running stats, managing the team, fundraising to help them get to tournaments & away games or getting new equipment, etc...then practice at night.

In baseball, I'd just like to coach young kids...ages 9 to 12; be it girls or boys...whatever. In football, I'd coach high school...just want to be a D-line position coach...the best one I can be and help my team win a city championship.

That'd keep me happy for the rest of my life. I wouldn't take a dime...hell, I'd probably wind up putting a lot of my own money into it anyway.

I would, however, need a public liaison to work with the parents. Other kids' parents are such pains in the ass when it comes to sports. They're the only thing that could ruin this for me.

When I retire from the cubicle/commuting grind, this is what I'd like to do. If I live that long.  

Hi Mr. Sandusky.

;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 10:19:25 AM »
I dunno... but I tend not to worry myself with what most people may or may not do in any given situation that doesn't affect me.

;D
You are slowly becoming one of my favourite posters.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 10:20:09 AM »
Gamble, chase women across the world, party, do dumb shit to amuse yourself, take steroids and try to be a bodybuilder, buy new toys, go to sex parties, eat shit food........get bored with all, get depressed when literally there's nothing left to look forward to, blow your fucking brains away.

Hope this helps.

Mwah
x0x0

So you dont work, thanks for finally admitting it.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 10:29:05 AM »
So that's a "yes" on seeing you in the shower?

Would have loved to be that shower drain.