Author Topic: Shallow women made deep by real man's dolphin  (Read 6511 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Shallow women made deep by real man's dolphin
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:00:10 PM »
So Im checking out her instagram and she's got 5000 followers. She's pretty bad,  I see a bunch of guys commenting on her photos, juiced up guys covered in tattoos. one of them keeps commenting on her photos is sponsored by universal or animal i think Im pretty sure he's a big time poster on pro muscle.

Like EVERY girl out there who exists in 2014 and has an instagram, She's got tons of photos expressing her love for bad boys with tattoos
You wanna know what the first thing she asked me was when I met her?
So do you have any tattoos?

I found this incredibly shallow. What is it with you whores being attracted to men with ink?

She invited me to a barbecue she wants to meet her parents. After I slept wit hher she realized  what a real man is. And that's a well spoken guy with a big dick who fucks her right who doesn't try to blend in.

For all you whores out there who still fall for these douches who compensate with drugs and ink to hide their insecurities. You can't get a real man.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: I
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:05:15 PM »
What does she look like?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:06:06 PM »
So Im checking out her instagram and she's got 5000 followers. She's pretty bad,  I see a bunch of guys commenting on her photos, juiced up guys covered in tattoos. one of them keeps commenting on her photos is sponsored by universal or animal i think Im pretty sure he's a big time poster on pro muscle.

Like EVERY girl out there who exists in 2014 and has an instagram, She's got tons of photos expressing her love for bad boys with tattoos

I found this incredibly shallow. What is it with you whores being attracted to men with ink?

She invited me to a barbecue she wants to meet her parents. After I slept wit hher she realized  what a real man is. And that's a well spoken guy with a big dick who fucks her right who doesn't try to blend in.

For all you whores out there who still fall for these douches who compensate with drugs and ink to hide their insecurities. You can't get a real man.
1st date you met her parents sounds like you should have banged mom to
p

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:06:52 PM »
What does she look like?
A whore ?  ??? :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 04:07:41 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 04:08:16 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 04:09:05 PM »

She invited me to a barbecue she wants to meet her parents. After I slept wit hher she realized  what a real man is. And that's a well spoken guy with a big dick who fucks her right who doesn't try to blend in.

Says the 20 year old! :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »
Pics of the wench spread-eagle?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »

Her next question was, "Do you even lift?"
K

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 04:28:27 PM »
1st date you met her parents sounds like you should have banged mom to

I haven't met the dad yet.
We had been talking to weeks before meeting, I drove an hour to see her. My friend was supposed to go with me to meet some of her friends too but he ended up bailing. So I met up with her and her friends by myself (Im used to this by now my friends are losers)

I came onto her very strong, perhaps a bit too strong in 90% of cases but she knew I was from the south. and just assumed that's how we do things out there...she later told me that  she liked it.

It's around 2 am and the club is closing, and she hints to me about the drive back which she knew was a long way. I played it cool, acted like I could care less if she invited me back or not.  she's like "oh no your not driving all the back"

I WOULD NEVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL WHO PUTS OUT ON THE FIRST DATE EVER. but , she ended up telling me later that night she had told her mo and a couple of friends about me prior to meeting me. And when she did call her mom from the club  she used my real name and she knew who I was. "can jason come over" . she never said "I met this guy from the club or can "my friend" come over.

I'm special, she doesn't do this too often.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 04:30:09 PM »
Her next question was, "Do you even lift?"

actually it was "your alot bigger than in your pictures"
l

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »
We had been talking to weeks before meeting, I drove an hour to see her. My friend was supposed to go with me to meet some of her friends too but he ended up bailing. So I met up with her and her friends by myself (Im used to this by now my friends are losers)

I came onto her very strong, perhaps a bit too strong in 90% of cases but she knew I was from the south. and just assumed that's how we do things out there...she later told me that  she liked it.

It's around 2 am and the club is closing, and she hints to me about the drive back which she knew was a long way. I played it cool, acted like I could care less if she invited me back or not.  she's like "oh no your not driving all the back"

I WOULD NEVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL WHO PUTS OUT ON THE FIRST DATE EVER. but , she ended up telling me later that night she had told her mo and a couple of friends about me prior to meeting me. And when she did call her mom from the club  she used my real name and she knew who I was. "can jason come over" . she never said "I met this guy from the club or can "my friend" come over.

You haven't met her dad because she obviously doesn't have one, the way she was poontanging it all over the club (again).  

K

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 04:36:32 PM »
actually it was "your alot bigger than in your pictures"

It's "you're", not "your." Bitches love good grammar, trust me.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 04:41:24 PM »

Lol, I stopped believing that line shortly after I realised Santa wasn't real. Whore of peace.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »
Cool story.

From my experience, successful,big dicked, good looking, huge guys never post on forums... most don't even have facebook or rarely use it.

Nothing to do with OP.. Just a random observation.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 04:49:17 PM »
You haven't met her dad because she obviously doesn't have one, the way she was poontanging it all over the club (again).  

I don't think so. The way she's texting me despite me ignoring her kind of, Her mom knew who I was before I met her.

All the signs that point to a chick who is attached who doesn't do this too often. And if by some chance she is a slut, which I don't think she is, I'm obviously the best she's had in a while. she wouldn't want me to meet her parents.
l

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Shallow women made deep by real man's dolphin
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 04:53:05 PM »
Women, God I hate them

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 05:12:04 PM »
Cool story.

From my experience, successful,big dicked, good looking, huge guys never post on forums... most don't even have facebook or rarely use it.

Nothing to do with OP.. Just a random observation.

Look bud just because things like this don't happen to you doesnt mean they don't happen to other guys.  There are alot of guys who pull on here. Skorpio, moneyshot, groink, okami, irish, ESFitness,  galeniko....slinpimp who used to post here dated a victoria secret model. Im sure  are also some other guys  who pull but don't feel the need to talk about it or have wives.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 05:15:19 PM »
A whore ?  ??? :D

dude you fell in love with a chick off the internet who thinks your a joke.... Booty told me the entire story about you   so don't even try. Im shocked you still post here honestly I really am. 
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 05:17:06 PM »
What does she look like?

white girl bro
l

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:16 PM »
When does Flipper enter this story  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 05:29:26 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 05:35:45 PM »
I always give it a like.

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »
flinstone if you are well hung post a picture of your cock or you are a fucking liar with a 4 inch flacid dick.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2014, 06:06:29 PM »
flinstone if you are well hung post a picture of your cock or you are a fucking liar with a 4 inch flacid dick.

My friend, you have no cred to ask anybody for a pic of anything. Flint has consistently delivered pics and video. Where's yours?