Author Topic: WTF - flashing colors crap in my vision. Anyone experience this?  (Read 6629 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
trying to read some of the board but words are blurred out with fuzzy 'rainbow' lights here and there.

been going on about 10mins now.

anybody else experience this? I can't find a decent answer on google (maybe I'm not describing it properly?)

hypertension issue? gf (med student) checked my eyes last week and said 'woa.. oh wow..' (hopefully she'll refrain from saying that when she gets actual patients lol.. it's un-nerving), and said she saw effects of hypertension and early glaucoma in my left eye, but these lights seem to be in my right eye now.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: wtf is this flashing colors crap in my vision. lol
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:27:57 PM »
btw.. I noticed a new 'pinhole' floater in my vision tonight as well. had surgery for partial detached retina about 14yrs ago. (impact injury I was told. either from sparring or taking a fastball to the face and made worse by weight training)

also.. did about 900mg cyp and 600mg tren enan yesterday.. oh, and took 150mg dbol with 2scoops of Superdrive preworkout day and only had time for 15min workout.... oh, and a 500mcg dose of ghrp2 at about 1pm.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 09:34:22 PM »
trying to read some of the board but words are blurred out with fuzzy 'rainbow' lights here and there.

anybody else experience this? I can't find a decent answer on google (maybe I'm not describing it properly?)

hypertension issue? gf (med student) checked my eyes last week and said 'woa.. oh wow..' (hopefully she'll refrain from saying that when she gets actual patients lol.. it's un-nerving), and said she saw effects of hypertension and early glaucoma in my left eye, but these lights seem to be in my right eye now.

I get the exact same symptoms about three or four times a year.

Typically this weirdness happens after I have been taking excessive pre workouts.

LOWER or STOP all excessive stim use. It will stop the the rainbow crap in your vision. I'm certain.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 09:35:38 PM »
I believe that's uncle junior's new font selection

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »
Ever use melanotan?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1338300/Seeing-squiggles-Flashing-lights-The-eye-danger-signs-afford-ignore.html

COLOURED LIGHTS
Kaleidoscope vision: This could be a warning of a migraine

Kaleidoscope vision: This could be a warning of a migraine

SYMPTOM: Like looking through a kaleidoscope with zig-zaggy lines.

CAUSE: All of us will see coloured spots if we stare at a bright object for long enough and then at a white wall. This is caused when the photosensitive cells on the retina are temporarily bleached and take a few seconds to adapt.

Your brain interprets this as different colours, says Neil Constantine-Smith, Specsavers optician. Flashing lights can also be an early warning for migraines.

'Flashing lights that last for 15 to 30 minutes are often symptomatic of ocular migraines, which are headaches that also cause coloured lights usually in both eyes,' he says.

'These flashing lights look like cracked glass or water running down over sparkling lights.'

TREATMENT: 'Once the flashing lights start you can prevent a fullblown migraine by taking painkillers, drinking water, upping your blood sugar with food and laying down in a quiet, dark room,' says Mr Constantine-Smith.

WHEN TO WORRY: 'If you stare at a n very bright light, such as the sun or a welding torch, for long enough, those images can burn into your retina, damaging your long- term sight , ' says Mr Constantine-Smith.

If the multi-coloured lights last for longer than 30 minutes, it could signify a detached retina.

'Unlike ocular migraines, these are almost always in one eye, so put a hand over one eye and see if it's the same on both sides,' he says. 'If it lasts for more than 30 minutes and affects only one eye, head to A&E - you may need surgery to re-attach the retina.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1338300/Seeing-squiggles-Flashing-lights-The-eye-danger-signs-afford-ignore.html#ixzz33iznB2E6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
X

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
Congratulations you're having a stroke.  ;D
C.U.N.T

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 10:01:22 PM »
Clomids a bitch.  I remember getting on the highway at night....

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 10:06:09 PM »

Two words...medical attention.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »

also.. did about 900mg cyp and 600mg tren enan yesterday.. oh, and took 150mg dbol with 2scoops of Superdrive preworkout day and only had time for 15min workout.... oh, and a 500mcg dose of ghrp2 at about 1pm.

is that all.

keep up the good work, fatty.
b

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 10:46:54 PM »
Migraine - definitely a migraine.

If you do not experience a fucking nightmarish headache in the next hour, you likely have what is termed (i think) a "silent" migraine, where the vision is distorted but you do not get the destructive force that is a migraine.

I get blind spots.  When I see blind spots - I know I'm fucked and it is a race against time to get into bed and start sleeping ASAP before the pain hits.

During the migraine, I also experience a decreased understanding of the consequences of everything I do.  I do not have particularly good judgement, during it. 

Caffeine and migraine medication apparently help.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 11:01:25 PM »
As a further to that, interestingly enough, I have had a migraine myself today (and I do not get them any more than one every few years).  I woke up with spinning vision and the same lack of regard that I've noticed when I am experiencing it.  I once had to drive home with that lack of regard, scary stuff.

Has not been ultra painful, but I am not used to navigating the world when it is spinning like the world of a seasoned drunk.

It's always funny to me when people get these weakass headaches and claim they've got a migraine - you know when you've got a migraine, it either hurts, you can't see or you literally think completely differently (often all of the above). 

There's certainly no fucking way I would be telling my life story (of my day), here, if it were not for my currently clouded judgement.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 11:06:32 PM »
well it went away.. and I do get migraines, but don't have one now or even feel remotely like one is likely to come on soon.

no melanotan for many months.

no clomid.

btw, 'no one', if it makes you happy and makes you feel better about yourself to believe that I'm 'fat', feel free..... since you need all the help you can get, knowing I'd very likely hurt you very badly if you actually ran your mouth to me face to face. so... continue to run your mouth like a little bitch behind your keyboard. your father must be very proud of the little sissy you've grown up to be.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 12:31:16 AM »
When I experience blurred vision and colourful lights, it's usually due to very low bloodpressure or a sudden drop in bloodpressure (standing up from the couch too sudden). It takes a few minutes to get adjusted again...

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 12:32:18 AM »
You may need to take a dump.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 12:49:22 AM »

btw, 'no one', if it makes you happy and makes you feel better about yourself to believe that I'm 'fat', feel free..... since you need all the help you can get, knowing I'd very likely hurt you very badly if you actually ran your mouth to me face to face. so... continue to run your mouth like a little bitch behind your keyboard. your father must be very proud of the little sissy you've grown up to be.

hahaha pipe down, junior.

the only thing tough about you is listening to your unending stream  of bullshit about how tough you are.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 12:51:14 AM »
hahaha pipe down, junior.

the only thing tough about you is listening to your unending stream  of bullshit about how tough you are.

not about me being tough, it's about you being a bitch.

100%  s I s s y 

and you know it everytime you look in the mirror.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 12:54:33 AM »
Two words...medical attention.

Seriously why is half of getbig afraid to go see their doctor?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 01:14:14 AM »
not about me being tough, it's about you being a bitch.

100%  s I s s y  

and you know it everytime you look in the mirror.

you are correct sir. ty for saying so.

btw, gloria, ive eaten steaks tougher than you.
b

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 01:29:28 AM »
Migraine - definitely a migraine.

If you do not experience a fucking nightmarish headache in the next hour, you likely have what is termed (i think) a "silent" migraine, where the vision is distorted but you do not get the destructive force that is a migraine.

I get blind spots.  When I see blind spots - I know I'm fucked and it is a race against time to get into bed and start sleeping ASAP before the pain hits.

During the migraine, I also experience a decreased understanding of the consequences of everything I do.  I do not have particularly good judgement, during it. 

Caffeine and migraine medication apparently help.

Migraines fucking suck big donkey dicks.
I lose my vision almost completely. I also lose my speech. I don't even care about the headache part - its everything else that goes with it.
No medication I have ever tried has helped.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 01:51:17 AM »
Nothing a guitar string cant fix.
Maybe some oil got in your bloodstream and its a mild case of a stroke
But im pretty sure its a migraine and its telling you to slow down a little. Your cage fighting days might be numbered. Its time to play Ping Pong or something

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 01:57:04 AM »
Nothing a guitar string cant fix.
Maybe some oil got in your bloodstream and its a mild case of a stroke
But im pretty sure its a migraine and its telling you to slow down a little. Your cage fighting days might be numbered. Its time to play Ping Pong or something

i think maybe hes just too fat.

being fat causes blood pressure problems, coupled with the stimulants he needs to get his chubby ass motivated to train is leaving that pea shaped hollow that floats around in the spacious cavity of his head in a state of distress causing ocular abnormalities.

this guys a wreck. 6 g cycles and now seeing shit cause of his obesity, stim use and pinning 1.5g of anabolics in a sitting. great guy to be giving out advise. lol
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 02:28:16 AM »
i think maybe hes just too fat.

being fat causes blood pressure problems, coupled with the stimulants he needs to get his chubby ass motivated to train is leaving that pea shaped hollow that floats around in the spacious cavity of his head in a state of distress causing ocular abnormalities.

this guys a wreck. 6 g cycles and now seeing shit cause of his obesity, stim use and pinning 1.5g of anabolics in a sitting. great guy to be giving out advise. lol

yea.. I'm obese, and I'm running 6g.

dude.. you're a bitch. you were most likely raised by your mother who was probably a mouthy and bitter woman (which is why your father abandoned you) and you learned how to behave from her.

explains a lot.. your insecurity and lack of social skills... running grams of tren and whatnot into your 50's to impress people at the gym (who dont' give a shit about how you look) and running your mouth on msg boards about how everybody else looks like shit compared to you.

I'm obese? here we go again.. take a page out of gal's book. I guess obese ppl have abs and serratus eh?

you'd think after 50yrs on earth, you would've learned what happens when you run your mouth... of course, maybe that's how it is in Canada, eh frenchie?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 02:28:55 AM »
I believe that's uncle junior's new font selection

Yes, Joon has been sending me insulting PMs in rainbow colors. My thoughts too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 02:34:15 AM »

you are correct sir. ty for saying so.

btw, gloria, ive eaten steaks tougher than you.
LOL  ;D