Author Topic: Anyone here worth over 10 million?  (Read 16962 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone here worth over 10 million?
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »
Guys my question is not so much if you know someone worth ten mil+ or not. More on how such people are allocated asset-wise.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »
I know for a fact at least one GB'er who's worth a mill.

He'd get mad as hell if I named him b/c he's very modest.

'worth a mil' ain't much. especially in southern ca.

having a million liquid, is a different story.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2014, 08:15:09 AM »
Half invested in cashflow business, for the higher yield. half invested in property trust lower yield but less headaches, will look to move more into property as I get older as I become less patient with running the higher yielding cashflow business.

You say "Cashflow", I hear "Loan Shark"

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2014, 12:13:34 PM »
Net worth = assets minus debt.

If you've got a million in assets and $900k in debt, you're worth $100k.

I prefer to stay largely liquid and invest in things that are highly transparent. I don't fool with rental properties or private businesses.
A

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2014, 07:10:14 PM »
Up to 5,000,000 now.
Be smart how u invest and look outside the box for investments. I get an average return of 25-35% annually on my money

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2014, 07:33:19 PM »
Net worth = assets minus debt.

If you've got a million in assets and $900k in debt, you're worth $100k.

Lol. An obvious point but well worth making to get biggers who think posing with a car purchased on credit makes you "rich" :)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2014, 07:36:20 PM »
Up to 5,000,000 now.
Be smart how u invest and look outside the box for investments. I get an average return of 25-35% annually on my money

Don't doubt the 5m. But I doubt you can get anything like the return you mentioned there in a way that does not put you assets hugely at risk. How r u getting 25-35% return. I call BS on that unless you can explain ...

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2014, 08:12:46 PM »
I invest in steers
Buy them at 2 days old sell them at 5 months old.
We put up a great facility to raise them so we have very little death. Total investment is between $160 - $300 a steer, total price at market is between $600-$650
I get 25%-35% of the profit as i fund the project.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »
I invest in steers
We put up a great facility to raise them so we have very little death. Total investment is between $160 - $300 a steer, total price at market is between $600-$650
You must be turning over alot of steer to profit as you claim.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2014, 09:46:04 PM »
I invest in steers

Hmm so what about the cost of food for the animals? Labour? Taxes? Vetenarian? Transport?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2014, 01:20:36 AM »
I get an average return of 25-35% annually on my money

One of these things is not like the other.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2014, 01:40:34 AM »
just around $1M on paper which is damn near broke in Southern Cal but i'm pretty new to the pharmaceutical dope game.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2014, 05:21:03 AM »
Yes we turn over a lot of steer, took yrs to build up. The $300ish a steer is including feed,care.......
25%-35% profit is on the money I invest not my total worth. We also own 3 other businesses and have other tradional investments, stocks, bonds, medals,property.....

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2014, 05:23:10 AM »
I know for a fact at least one GB'er who's worth a mill.

He'd get mad as hell if I named him b/c he's very modest.
It want matter. 10 mill only section. Move along please.

;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »
Yes we turn over a lot of steer, took yrs to build up. The $300ish a steer is including feed,care.......
25%-35% profit is on the money I invest not my total worth. We also own 3 other businesses and have other tradional investments, stocks, bonds, medals,property.....

Ok. So you are doing all the manual labour yourself? If so this is actually a "cost" so a little misleading to say your return on the investment is 25-35%. What would the return be if you deducted cost of labour?

Medals? Or metals? What kinds of property? And where?

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2014, 08:58:11 AM »
Ok. So you are doing all the manual labour yourself? If so this is actually a "cost" so a little misleading to say your return on the investment is 25-35%. What would the return be if you deducted cost of labour?

Medals? Or metals? What kinds of property? And where?

is it labour? or labor?
I invested heavy in gold and cashed in at $1825 an oz
Do no labor myself.
If u would like 2 come here I can show u the farm and the system.
We flip homes in the Midwest.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2014, 09:15:53 AM »
'worth a mil' ain't much. especially in southern ca.

having a million liquid, is a different story.

If you are lucky and timing is on your side you can take your So Cal million to another state and live like you had 5 million in So Cal. I know you have to give up poor schools, bad roads, traffic, Jerry Brown politics, public union control, and bad air. But....what the hec. Now I live in a community where a new jeep is a Lambo, and high fashion is matching boots and belt. Its like waking up in a 1950s dream....even the kids say yes sir yes madam when spoken to. I can wear my iron on my hip if I wish and only get smiles and nods. You have a problem and 3 neighbors are there to help. I do miss the beaches but have enjoyed the endless lakes and streams. What snow we get is only in 3 months and it melts overnight. a heat wave is 85 degrees.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2014, 09:37:01 AM »
If you are lucky and timing is on your side you can take your So Cal million to another state and live like you had 5 million in So Cal. I know you have to give up poor schools, bad roads, traffic, Jerry Brown politics, public union control, and bad air.

This is a bit over-the-top. And what dream state are you in?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »
If you are lucky and timing is on your side you can take your So Cal million to another state and live like you had 5 million in So Cal. I know you have to give up poor schools, bad roads, traffic, Jerry Brown politics, public union control, and bad air. But....what the hec. Now I live in a community where a new jeep is a Lambo, and high fashion is matching boots and belt. Its like waking up in a 1950s dream....even the kids say yes sir yes madam when spoken to. I can wear my iron on my hip if I wish and only get smiles and nods. You have a problem and 3 neighbors are there to help. I do miss the beaches but have enjoyed the endless lakes and streams. What snow we get is only in 3 months and it melts overnight. a heat wave is 85 degrees.
Hi Wyatt Earp.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2014, 10:27:10 PM »
is it labour? or labor?
I invested heavy in gold and cashed in at $1825 an oz
Do no labor myself.
If u would like 2 come here I can show u the farm and the system.
We flip homes in the Midwest.

is it labour? or labor? Depends what country you live in. "labor" in the US, "labour" in most of the rest of the world...

If you do not labour yourself, then you need to factor that into your cost. Can you you do the numbers again? Are you saying you make a 25-35% of cattle, net (ie after all costs deducted?) over 5 months ? If so, then annualized, that is a return of over 50-70%. I doubt that kind of return can achieved net. If so, you would have many more people/companies moving into the industry and bring margins down...

Flipping homes - yes, that still works in a rising market. Do you just buy and sell (or also renovate?) How much do you usually leverage on those? And any capital gains tax (among other costs to pay?)

Love to visit sometime although have seen many farms in my time - grew up in a farming town :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2014, 10:27:36 PM »
If so, how are you investing your money right now. How much in stock,  cash, property etc?

Let me answer for everyone here.  NO!

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2014, 05:18:14 AM »
Well 'gib' u seem to have all the answers, then why did u ask the question?

Yes I net 25%-35% every five months on average.
if u would like to come here I'll show u how to. Steer prices vary greatlyand I have a know a young kid who owns the farm who is just starting out and needs capital.if we buy a steer for $100 plus another $150 to feed it for the 5 month, we take it to market and say get $600. My cut on that will be $90-$95.now in winter here we can get them for $10-$20 but the trick is to keep them alive. But if u can u can make a killing. Its not just me doing it, I have brought in many friends who r now investing in this kids farm.
Sometimes its 5% sometimes I'll double my money. If u come here u will see all the Mega farms everywhere. If u believe me or not doesn't matter to me. The trick to getting wealth is making ur money work for u. I made a killing when gold went up, we make at least $20,000 on every home we flip. I have done well in the market with options, also Roatan is paying 12%-15% in their banks right now . Plus we have three businesses and my wife is a medical professional.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2014, 05:25:38 AM »
We do fix up the houses and yes there r always taxes, but if u r creative with having multiple s-corps and a good accountant you can take advantage of a great deal of taxes breaks. Do ur research and talk to someone who made it. I am still learning a great deal, but getting finanical advice from get big maybe not the best move.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2014, 05:31:21 AM »
We do fix up the houses and yes there r always taxes, but if u r creative with having multiple s-corps and a good accountant you can take advantage of a great deal of taxes breaks. Do ur research and talk to someone who made it. I am still learning a great deal, but getting finanical advice from get big maybe not the best move.
Getbig is the only move my man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2014, 05:36:31 AM »