Author Topic: teh boob  (Read 13963 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: teh boob
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »
Waaaaaaa I'll read the entire massive thread shortly.  I've only just found this new board.

But the gist I get is that teh boob is a gimmick, as are most of the pretend women...

Let me read this again.  This is a thing I'm new to.  I'm so naive.

Did teh boob (aka ya, I know who she is and all her gimmicks) really ask that you send pix of your dong to her?  And did you actually do so?  

If so, pls send them to me also, I didn't know you just had to ask...  I'd actually prefer torso or glute or thigh or face pix tho...

>>>Would some of you men please (whilst I'm in the asking mood) rock up onto our Girly Board? Anyone is allowed and the place is in a mess.

Please help me 'out' the gimmicks?  I'm sure you enjoy them on the man board, but the Girly Board was supposed to be pure and simple and nice and fluffy and real and sensitive.  Please help?

Then I'll out teh boob, I'm fairly certain she's **** and is about to pm me right now to tell me he likes to keep a low profile
lol

I love this pic, it's someone's avatar, very beautiful and clever, I adore tall men with upside down triangular bodies.  Those shoulders with that waist.  Those arms with those mountains.  What pecs.  Surely photoshopped, but really terribly good.

xL

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2014, 05:58:45 AM »
Waaaaaaa I'll read the entire massive thread shortly.  I've only just found this new board.

But the gist I get is that teh boob is a gimmick, as are most of the pretend women...

Let me read this again.  This is a thing I'm new to.  I'm so naive.

Did teh boob (aka ya, I know who she is and all her gimmicks) really ask that you send pix of your dong to her?  And did you actually do so?  

If so, pls send them to me also, I didn't know you just had to ask...  I'd actually prefer torso or glute or thigh or face pix tho...

>>>Would some of you men please (whilst I'm in the asking mood) rock up onto our Girly Board? Anyone is allowed and the place is in a mess.

Please help me 'out' the gimmicks?  I'm sure you enjoy them on the man board, but the Girly Board was supposed to be pure and simple and nice and fluffy and real and sensitive.  Please help?

Then I'll out teh boob, I'm fairly certain she's **** and is about to pm me right now to tell me he likes to keep a low profile
lol

I love this pic, it's someone's avatar, very beautiful and clever, I adore tall men with upside down triangular bodies.  Those shoulders with that waist.  Those arms with those mountains.  What pecs.  Surely photoshopped, but really terribly good.

xL

Damn Joon, this is your most transparant gimmick yet. MrsMuscles was better, though I did call that after a few posts already.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2014, 07:24:55 AM »
Damn Joon, this is your most transparant gimmick yet. MrsMuscles was better, though I did call that after a few posts already.

This is not a UJ gimmick.
Y

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2014, 08:19:32 AM »
This is not a UJ gimmick.
I know, this cow is just actually retarded.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2014, 09:58:31 AM »
Thank you guys all so much for the laughs and fun along the way, you brightened up my otherwise miserable life in a way and were kinda like family I never had.

I don't feel so good these days, truth be told I ain't right in the head, I can't take it.

Don't know what wrong with me, crying as I write this but the irony is no one will believe me anyway from all the trolling I have done over time on this site.

The boy that cried wolf once too many times.

I tried to have fun but carried away as usual and this is a forum with serious people on it and not for a clown like me to fuck it up.

I'll never make it in bodybuilding, I just suck too much, so I quit.

Time to pursue another dream in another arena, something I dreamed of for years.

I am going Vegas and I ain't never coming back god willing.

BS I love you so fucking much, I am sorry it turned out the way it did I should have listened to you all along.

Take care and so long.

OMR & RON please go ahead and permanently timout my account and ban my IP too so I can't get accused of coming back under gimmick.

Stuey "the kid" Ungar approved, see soon fella, one more hand, this time we playing for keeps.

Adios amigos

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2014, 11:19:49 PM »
Thank you guys all so much for the laughs and fun along the way, you brightened up my otherwise miserable life in a way and were kinda like family I never had.

I don't feel so good these days, truth be told I ain't right in the head, I can't take it.

Don't know what wrong with me, crying as I write this but the irony is no one will believe me anyway from all the trolling I have done over time on this site.

The boy that cried wolf once too many times.

I tried to have fun but carried away as usual and this is a forum with serious people on it and not for a clown like me to fuck it up.

I'll never make it in bodybuilding, I just suck too much, so I quit.

Time to pursue another dream in another arena, something I dreamed of for years.

I am going Vegas and I ain't never coming back god willing.

BS I love you so fucking much, I am sorry it turned out the way it did I should have listened to you all along.

Take care and so long.

OMR & RON please go ahead and permanently timout my account and ban my IP too so I can't get accused of coming back under gimmick.

Stuey "the kid" Ungar approved, see soon fella, one more hand, this time we playing for keeps.

Adios amigos

Drugs are bad stop taking them and I would go any where but Vegas in you state of mind. Get well soon. Sincerely good luck