Author Topic: Hot chick with big fucking fat mother  (Read 5967 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Hot chick with big fucking fat mother
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 11:04:02 AM »
Whatever happens, she will always swallow.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »
look at the shape of her face. if she has a round face then she may get fat. look at her ankles and calves. thick ankles and/or calves and she may get fat later in life... just fuck her while you can.
sept 10th APF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 12:39:02 PM »
look at the shape of her face. if she has a round face then she may get fat. look at her ankles and calves. thick ankles and/or calves and she may get fat later in life... just fuck her while you can.

True.  One of the hottest chicks I've ever seen had the ugliest fucking parents.  I couldn't beleive they produced such a gorgeous gal.  Sometimes you never know if we strike out or not in the genetic lotto.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »
"That all women end up like their mothers is their tragedy.  That no man does...is his." - Oscar Wilde

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 04:19:30 PM »
When you start dating her she will stop working out ....probably goes to the gym to hook up with someone....she will have some serious "bloat potential"...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 04:22:52 PM »
My ex wife was always thick but in grade shape with stupid curves but she had to work very hard at it... her sister was around 375 to 400lbs but i didnt think much about it.. after my deployment we had a rocky period and she stopped eating right and working out in 4 months she was 60lbs heavier......

You cant fight gentics some can pull it off for some time but in the end they will catch you

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »
I still don't have a clue why I post on this dumb board. Maybe after years of therapy and lots of ink blots I will get the answer to that.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
"Genetics" oh brother

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 03:33:01 AM »
My ex wife was always thick but in grade shape with stupid curves but she had to work very hard at it... her sister was around 375 to 400lbs but i didnt think much about it.. after my deployment we had a rocky period and she stopped eating right and working out in 4 months she was 60lbs heavier......

You cant fight gentics some can pull it off for some time but in the end they will catch you
When husband's are deployed, wive's tend to either get in the best shape of their life or they blow up to moo-moo levels.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 03:53:05 AM »
It would help if we saw pics of this girls (not her mother aka bam bam bigalo)

A true getbigger would already be posting ass shots... perhaps we need to put Junior II on the case
I

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 04:33:47 AM »

This is exactly what I said earlier in the thread... 1 slip up of only a few short months can bring genetics to the forefront. In the same way an excellent responder can grow from a few months of drugs vs. someone who juices all the time and doesn't grow. You can't hide from your genes.
$

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 05:13:38 AM »