Author Topic: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture  (Read 76471 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2014, 03:02:19 AM »
A low appetite guy won't go far in bodybuilding.

Except for big Ramy...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2014, 03:42:46 AM »
So bitter.
not bitter my friend. It is true.. you look great in the above pic but dismal in the front db. maybe if you od on drugs you could look decent but in my opinion you are maxed out for your frame

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2014, 03:44:30 AM »
not bitter my friend. It is true.. you look great in the above pic but dismal in the front db. maybe if you od on drugs you could look decent but in my opinion you are maxed out for your frame

We've seen your work with Borat...your credibility is nil. Sorry.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2014, 03:49:09 AM »
If you stand next to him in person you will perceive how big he is. Pics don't mean nothing.
he is very big...it's about how big he looks on stage not how big he actually is.. I stood next to more big bodybuiders than you so don't worry.. I can figure out his bigness but again that is NOT the point

My friend Spike here has the same issue .. he is fucking huge but onstage he does not look huge at all..

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2014, 03:52:38 AM »
For the first time I have to agree with cleanest negull.

Ro has a decent gym rat physique, but is not a bodybuilder.

In the comparison shots I couldn't find him. He disappears and looks unimpressive.

The people that are close to him need to have a word in his ear and set him straight. He is as deluded as these people that can't sing, but try out for American Idol.
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: June 15, 2014, 04:01:38 AM »
I know he is trying really hard and killing himself so to speak with megadoses but for what? just get someone to try and get you peeled to the bone, fix your minigynotits and your placings will improve

you held water and I personally thought you could have been much much more conditioned

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: June 15, 2014, 04:02:46 AM »
I call it being able to create the "illusion". Some have it, some don't. Was not trying to be a negative dick.

Even with your structure you can get ripped to the bone and place higher... no need for more mass you already have too much but your structure is....yu did the best you could with what you had to work with.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #432 on: June 15, 2014, 04:19:12 AM »
I call it being able to create the "illusion". Some have it, some don't. Was not trying to be a negative dick.

Even with your structure you can get ripped to the bone and place higher... no need for more mass you already have too much but your structure is....yu did the best you could with what you had to work with.
Haha I have tried to accept how disillusioned you are as a character flaw. But holy shit... Chernobyl must have spread east to your native Kosovo and really effected your thought pattern. You have looked...decent.... at best. Ever. You're narrow. You look like shit. Ugly as a baloon knot. And you try and tear up a great classic looking physique like Ro's..? Oh brother. Maybe you should put your life partner on another gram and he will look as if he lifts.... naturally....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #433 on: June 15, 2014, 04:45:17 AM »
Great Cannonball Delts Rolando!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #434 on: June 15, 2014, 05:46:43 AM »
haha sick. Easily best physique on getbig

Pfft. Sev crushes him on every pose.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: June 15, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »
Pfft. Sev crushes him on every pose.

:D ;D

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #436 on: June 15, 2014, 06:24:49 AM »

much as we rip on sev here I can see what he's getting at. He's being a bit negative in how he says it though. He saying Ro doesn't have an ideal bbing structure, and I WOULD agree with him there, he's no shawn ray for example. However, to say that Ro ought to stop... That's preposterous. Just cus he isn't going to be Mr O one day doesn't mean he shouldn't compete. He looks very good, and that backstage shot is awesome! He has done the best with the hand he was delt (pun intended!) and he has gone further physique wise than 99.9% of people who train for bodybuilding. A bit of work and he can be a threat to win any NABBA how he enters, and he would do very well in the NPC IMO as well..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #437 on: June 15, 2014, 06:31:05 AM »
We've seen your work with Borat...your credibility is nil. Sorry.
Ive noticed a trend with Sev recently... anyone that is getting attention for being built or anyone that is successfully competing,  he feels the need to jump in and start tearing them apart by daydreaming up/over exaggerating minor flaws....

I think he really believes he could have been up their with the big dogs, but he just cant grasp that he never actually looked like a bodybuilder. He looked good yes, and had a good structure and build for a casual gym rat..,

but he never actually got himself to the point where he could have been even remotely considered a bodybuilder and I think it bothers the hell out of him.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #438 on: June 15, 2014, 06:37:12 AM »
I think your on to something there Shockwave, I am not even going to try and defend 'myself'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 15, 2014, 07:17:09 AM »
I think your on to something there Shockwave, I am not even going to try and defend 'myself'
you can't "defend" structure  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #440 on: June 15, 2014, 07:19:37 AM »

Simply because he has no reason.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 15, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »
Big Ronan

Best Physique on Getbig!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #442 on: June 15, 2014, 08:12:52 AM »

You're no oil painting yourself my narrow shouldered slender friend.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 15, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »
You're no oil painting yourself my narrow shouldered slender friend.
a chubster defending another chubster .. I am a jaguar to your sloth you little cockfeind

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #444 on: June 15, 2014, 09:05:24 AM »
a chubster defending another chubster .. I am a jaguar to your sloth you little cockfeind

???

I always have abs and a solid 40lbs on you, always.  ;)

Sorry that I'm allergic to your bullshit.

You and Borat both need some No One Principles ASAP.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #445 on: June 15, 2014, 09:51:39 AM »
???

I think running gear for more than 3.5 weeks a year and adding more than 500fal/day would help greatly.

But I dont think sev cares to try and be big anymore. I think hes just trolling.. Or I hope so anyway.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: June 15, 2014, 10:11:50 AM »
???

both me and my buddy would make ou look stupid in real life and also slap you around like a cheap whore which I am afraid you might enjoy

I am 195 lbs and he is 214 lbs at 5-6% so you must be a shredded 240lbs hahaha.. what a cockloving moron

PS: no one is a nobody..besides writing words we are waiting for a picture catalog illustrating his build and the results of his clients

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: June 15, 2014, 10:15:41 AM »
I think running gear for more than 3.5 weeks a year and adding more than 500fal/day would help greatly.

But I dont think sev cares to try and be big anymore. I think hes just trolling.. Or I hope so anyway.
I proved myself enough times .. people like you or big Cock flexer are nothing to write to mom about bb wise so I am not too worried about your "opinions"  ;)

a lot of little mouthy whores on getbig lately .. I'll bertilize your egos then get locked in timeout so don't push me

PS: replace "mouthy" with "crack" ..in your case  :-*

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #448 on: June 15, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »
both me and my buddy would make ou look stupid in real life and also slap you around like a cheap whore which I am afraid you might enjoy

I am 195 lbs and he is 214 lbs at 5-6% so you must be a shredded 240lbs hahaha.. what a cockloving moron

PS: no one is a nobody..besides writing words we are waiting for a picture catalog illustrating his build and the results of his clients

You seem troubled friend.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #449 on: June 15, 2014, 10:33:53 AM »
I proved myself enough times .. people like you or big Cock flexer are nothing to write to mom about bb wise so I am not too worried about your "opinions"  ;)

a lot of little mouthy whores on getbig lately .. I'll bertilize your egos then get locked in timeout so don't push me

PS: replace "mouthy" with "crack" ..in your case  :-*
Well bro, you always talk about illusion, but in your case it works against you... you claim 195 and to have this uber illusionary structure but you look like youre about 5'5 150. You had a decent build yes, but youre completely delusional to think you could stand next to Chiro or Ro and not get laughed off stage.

As for myself,  I never claimed to be anything special... just another average 6'3" 240lb @15%gym rat. But unlike you I can be honest with myself and know im nothing special.