Author Topic: Where to stay in London cheaply?  (Read 2475 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Where to stay in London cheaply?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 08:31:28 AM »
Any non-retard, non-gimmick GetBiggers are welcome at mi casa if you are in the Boston area. I know that pares it down to about 15 possibles, but there you go.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 08:36:41 AM »
I can't be bothered making a point, ask simple simon

Oh for fuck sake, I can't concentrate with you lot, EVER, it's like impossible, u just made me lose a hand.

Fine i'll deal.

Frank quit fucking around and start spewing out why the fuck you want to come over to shit hole London for anyway?

Seriously save your money.

What the fuck ya want to do here anyway, bang bitches, do blow, gamble or go see some poxy fucking museums, visit Madam Tussaud's, Buckingham Palace and have tea with the Queen or get a fucking hotdog in London Zoo watching euthanized animals lie there all day without flinching while it pisses down with rain? ::)

Don't come here, its a fucking shit hole, shitty weather, shitty uptight people, shitty narrow streets, full of ugly girls mostly, everything overpriced, basically shit shit shit.

Only fucking thing this shithole is good for is making money and doing business.

Save your fucking money, wanna visit Europe go to Paris, great fucking place, fun people, crazy taxi driver, sexiest girls in the world, good clubs etc.

Wanna have more fun go to Amsterdam and smoke a spliff.

Fuck even Prague is more fun the shithole London.

That's the cheapest way, don't come.

End of thread

Fook off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 08:38:34 AM »
Oh for fuck sake, I can't concentrate with you lot, EVER, it's like impossible, u just made me lose a hand.

Fine i'll deal.

I live in London, thats a good enough reason for you to NEVER visit.
End of thread

Fook off.

fixed.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »
 ;D thanks for input guys. Probably will go with hostel.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »
;D thanks for input guys. Probably will go with hostel.
I have juniors phone number if you want it, he can show you around the sights.

PM me if you want it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 08:53:29 AM »

Fine i'll deal.

Frank quit fucking around and start spewing out why the fuck you want to come over to shit hole London for anyway?

What the fuck ya want to do here anyway, bang bitches, do blow, gamble or go see some poxy fucking museums, visit Madam Tussaud's, Buckingham Palace and have tea with the Queen or get a fucking hotdog in London Zoo watching euthanized animals lie there all day without flinching while it pisses down with rain? ::)

Don't come here, its a fucking shit hole, shitty weather, shitty uptight people, shitty narrow streets, full of ugly girls mostly, everything overpriced, basically shit shit shit.

Only fucking thing this shithole is good for is making money and doing business.

Save your fucking money, wanna visit Europe go to Paris, great fucking place, fun people, crazy taxi driver, sexiest girls in the world, good clubs etc.

End of thread

Fook off.

^ Solid post

See, Junior can be helpful, we just have to make him feel guilty and bother him a lot.
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 08:57:32 AM »
London Bridge, under it.
In Arizona last time I checked.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 09:25:18 AM »
Cheapest possible way to get private room with bed and water, can be up to 10 km away from the city center ( or possible more). Good transportation would be good but I like to walk a lot so i can move by my own long distances. I want to explore and get real sense of London. I am not classic tourist who want to take photos of big ben i am more interested in city itself than monuments.

Think I will have to arm myself with some weapon with pakistans everywhere. ???

Nawwww, they won't bother you.  Marble Arch has a great Marriott there that is reasonably priced.  Though you will have a lot of MOOOSLIMS in the area too.  Which isn't bad as you can ignore them for the most part as they stay clustered in the hookah cafes that are on every corner.  You will see 3 Bentleys, 2 Lambos, several Maseratis, etc.. all parked in front of a damn hookah spot.

One good thing about their area is that it has the cheapest exchange rate I have ever used.  Banks, kiosks, hotels, etc.. all can't touch them on the exchange rate.  Seriously, I have come out of one of those places convinced they gave me counterfeit pound notes as the exchange rate was so great.  I couldn't believe they were making money.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 09:33:57 AM »
Premier inn at Tower bridge is pretty good and relatively cheap

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 10:08:46 AM »
Where to stay in London for 5 days cheap as possible? ???

Bed down on the edge of London at a place near a Tube line.  It's hugely cheaper than staying in central London. Buy a week pass for the Underground here in the States before you go over.  It's cheaper.  Every morning wait until the crest of the rush hour is over and take the Tube in.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »
Bed down on the edge of London at a place near a Tube line.  It's hugely cheaper than staying in central London. Buy a week pass for the Underground here in the States before you go over.  It's cheaper.  Every morning wait until the crest of the rush hour is over and take the Tube in.
I woke up in a Soho doorway. A policeman knew my name.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
Doss house.  A high % of aussies in The Walkabout or the yaupies at the Springbok are probably crashing in one, unless they've gone out of fashion.  Great way to meet drug fueled lunatics too.  And sluts.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
Where to stay in London for 5 days cheap as possible? ???
pitch a tent......lol

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
use grindr and tie up a homo for the night.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2014, 06:00:18 AM »
use grindr and tie up a homo for the night.

WTF????    LOL!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2014, 06:39:59 AM »
Just check into a B&B, thousands of them around....

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2014, 07:22:27 AM »

THIS

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 07:35:42 AM »
I woke up in a Soho doorway. A policeman knew my name.

Classic Who track...

Reminds me...

I remember taking solace in a soho doorway once - I was totally shitfaced after a big celebration with the lads and could not face a taxi ride home yet, Soho was spinning. My mates wanted a Chinese to fill in the time, so I told them to go ahead, I'd take the fresh air, hopefully sober a bit and catch them when they'd eaten.

So I saw this open doorway, with some stairs leading up and I went and sat on the bottom step.

After a while a voice called down "You OK mate?". I told him I was fine - he came down and asked if I wanted to sit upstairs, it was some sort of bar, he was the bouncer. Decent of him. Most people would have told me to bugger off.

So I went up, sat outside the upstairs entrance on a stool and he got me a glass of water. Super nice guy. Even offered me some charlie to straighten my head - but I declined.

Anyway - we are having a chat, I was there about 40 mins and I'm starting to feel a bit better. Then a couple walked up the stairs, the bouncer stood up and said "sorry, no women".

I took stock of my situation, I looked about me for the first time and there was a poster just by the club door....

A muscular male, leather hat, handlebar mustache, leather trousers with braces, no shirt and this 3 foot long red and white striped candy bar jutting out of his trousers.

I had been sitting chatting to the bouncer of a gay bar for the last 40 minutes and had been too shitfaced to notice.

And of course, naturally, it was at this exact point that my 3 mates walked past looking for me...

Fuckers did not let me forget that in a hurry.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2014, 02:55:26 AM »

Fine i'll deal.

End of thread

Fook off.

Don't come here, its a fucking shit hole, shitty weather, shitty uptight people, shitty narrow streets, full of ugly girls mostly, everything overpriced, basically shit shit shit x 2