Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 126290 times)

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
Re: i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 04:19:55 PM »
Please wear a GoPro at all times and start a youtube channel called

"GetBigger"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

holy fuck im dying hahahahaha awesome
b

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Has any getbigger been killed by ESFitness yet
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »

Kent is only an hour or so on the train, not that big a deal mate.  ::)

And about 10 hours on foot so whats your point.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 04:21:39 PM »
Whats really funny is I'm on this bank job all the way in Secaucus. I'm in the middle of the fuckin' weeds laying down. He comes over and says, what are you doing here? I say I'm resting. Here your resting!? How come not at a beach or a bar? I say, I'm resting. He pulls me in...starts asking me all kinds of questions, you know this and that. He says, Oh uh what are you gonna tell us tough guy? My usual, zero, nothing! What am I gonna tell you you fuck. He says, no your going to tell me something today tough guy. I say, all right I'll tell you something...go fuck your mother! HaHaHaHaHa Bing! Pong! Boom! Ping!Prick! So now I'm coming around, you know, I start to come out of it. Who do I see in front of me, this big prick again! He says, Oh what do you want to tell me now tough guy? I says Bing, what are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother! HaHaHaHaHa I thought he was gonna shit! Pow! Ping! Poo!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 04:24:52 PM »
Whats really funny is I'm on this bank job all the way in Secaucus. I'm in the middle of the fuckin' weeds laying down. He comes over and says, what are you doing here? I say I'm resting. Here your resting!? How come not at a beach or a bar? I say, I'm resting. He pulls me in...starts asking me all kinds of questions, you know this and that. He says, Oh uh what are you gonna tell us tough guy? My usual, zero, nothing! What am I gonna tell you you fuck. He says, no your going to tell me something today tough guy. I say, all right I'll tell you something...go fuck your mother! HaHaHaHaHa Bing! Pong! Boom! Ping!Prick! So now I'm coming around, you know, I start to come out of it. Who do I see in front of me, this big prick again! He says, Oh what do you want to tell me now tough guy? I says Bing, what are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother! HaHaHaHaHa I thought he was gonna shit! Pow! Ping! Poo! guy

hahahah this ESF guy is a amalgamation of every prison movie, action movie, gangster movie and western ever made.

im surprised hes not bigger from having to carry around all that bad man in him.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 04:26:10 PM »
This has potential to be the new "girls and sons", I must check with the judges.

that post is going down in GB history,.
b

Uncle Junior

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 04:28:42 PM »
And about 10 hours on foot so whats your point.

Was coded message to Simpleton, keep your nose out of it.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »
Straight up question, will you get in a ring with him and fight him in for decent prize money to the winner all costs taken care of, no funny business, security guaranteed with a referee filmed and posted on Getbig?

Just an old fashioned good clean fight.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 04:33:25 PM »
Straight up question, will you get in a ring with him and fight him in for decent prize money to the winner all costs taken care of, no funny business, security guaranteed with a referee filmed and posted on Getbig?

A simple yes or will suffice.

nope.
b

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

Was coded message to Simpleton, keep your nose out of it.

You type in pink font, therefor he should not be scared.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:57 PM »
He is now putting hits out on all you bitches. Burn this mother fucker down.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 04:36:57 PM »
You type in pink font, therefor he should not be scared.

I never take care of business, capishe? I just watch and enjoy the show.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2014, 04:40:11 PM »
I never take care of business, capishe? I just watch and enjoy the show.

::)

Translation: I like to watch and jerk off

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »

A simple yes or will suffice.

Internet is the perfect veil for those that want to insult and goad but don't have the nuts to do it in real life.

Just one of those things.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2014, 04:53:03 PM »

nope.

Look it's your choice but the way I see it is it will be a good show. Think of me like weasel Don King.

Really simple concept.

I fly you and ES out to Vegas, hotel taken care of  say over a weekend or 2-3 days, fuck it even a week.

You two go drinking partying doing whatever the fuck ya wanna, fuck some girls, whatever.

You talk a bunch of shit on video for me like two fucking pros like a press conference, do the weigh in and stand off etc

Come Saturday or Sunday we hit a gym which I will hire with a referee and 3 judges, you put on mitts and its gonna be 5 X 5 minute rounds MMA standard rules.

I make a bunch of bets with my poker buddies and get em to come watch the show and sell it

I film it and post it on GB and i have exclusive rights on the vid.

Winner gets paid 7.5K loser takes 2.5k, 10K purse.

What's the problem, everyone is a winner.

I am sick of all this shit and penpal fight where nothing ever fucking happens.

Fuck if Shizzo agrees I will fly him over and fight him in the undercard before you two. I probably weight the same as him now anyway so its fair.

Shit just got real.

Over to you two.

Mwah
x0x0

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2014, 04:55:08 PM »

Look it's your choice but the way I see it is it will be a good show. Think of me like weasel Don King.

Really simple concept.

I fly you and ES out to Vegas, hotel taken care of  say over a weekend or 2-3 days, fuck it even a week.

You two go drinking partying doing whatever the fuck ya wanna, fuck some girls, whatever.

You talk a bunch of shit on video for me like two fucking pros like a press conference, do the weigh in and stand off etc

Come Saturday or Sunday we hit a gym which I will hire with a referee and 3 judges, you put on mitts and its gonna be 5 X 5 minute rounds MMA standard rules.

I make a bunch of bets with my poker buddies and get em to come watch the show and sell it

I film it and post it on GB and i have exclusive rights on the vid.

Winner gets paid 7.5K loser takes 2.5k, 10K purse.

What's the problem, everyone is a winner.

I am sick of all this shit and penpal fight where nothing ever fucking happens.

Fuck if Shizzo agrees I will fly him over and fight him in the undercard before you two. I probably weight the same as him now anyway.

Shit just got real.

Over to you two.

Mwah
x0x0

2.5k? its going to cost him more than that in dental work after.

thanks for offer. not interested.
b

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2014, 04:56:00 PM »
Not a week goes by where he doesn't want to "pay a visit" to some one disreppekkin him...I'm just making sure all my bros are accounted for. I'd fuck off back to Dubai if he ever came to London.

I am in Australia and since he is a convicted felon I doubt customs would allow him to enter this beautiful country...so am safe.  Having said this I am sure that if I ever did come into contact with this tough gangster he would probably take me to the hairdressers to have my hair dyed darker.

booty

• Getbig V

Uncle Junior

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2014, 05:29:19 PM »
I am in Australia and since he is a convicted felon I doubt customs would allow him to enter this beautiful country...so am safe.  Having said this I am sure that if I ever did come into contact with this tough gangster he would probably take me to the hairdressers to have my hair dyed darker.

Chartered private planes sweets very lax when it comes to customs.

Pays to have friends in high places.

Hope this helps

Mwah
x0x0

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2014, 05:33:50 PM »
Chartered private planes sweets very lax when it comes to customs.

Pays to have friends in high places.

Hope this helps

Mwah
x0x0

I doubt this tool can afford to charter a private plane.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2014, 05:34:13 PM »
2.5k? its going to cost him more than that in dental work after.

thanks for offer. not interested.

You wear gum shields dum ass, you get those for free too.  ::)

I would even fucking fight him in the cage and he's got like fucking 50lbs on me.

If take a beating I take a beating, who gives a fuck, not the first I ever took and not gonna be the last.

What's the problem?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »
i had just taken 2000mg of tren ace and was listening to my elton john greatest hits cd

I'm gonna bet this sentence does not exist anywhere else on the internet.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
Why all the hate on ESFitness lately?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »
I'm gonna bet this sentence does not exist anywhere else on the internet.

Fuck did I tell you about posting directly under my post shit for brains or getting too close?

Keep your distance fucktard.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2014, 05:51:25 PM »
Lol
That's what Stallone did.
Still got busted.
I don't think he wants to return to Aussie anytime soon.