Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 127594 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Has any getbigger been killed by ESFitness yet
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »
You sell drugs, no?

I have a few income streams.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2014, 07:55:21 PM »
yea, that's a likely scenario... except after the hairdresser, I'd drag you along to the bookstore to get your some self-help books.

lol at you thinking I'd come to Australia to see you.

holy fuck at your ego.

You are on fat boy!  I will let you pay for my hairdressing bill.  I will request dark blond my natural hair colour.  I am not afraid to go back to that colour.  If you want to play the role of a gay male buddy then so be it.  As for the books I will request thriller crime stories.  I am sure you are good at picking out some books along this line.  But no armed robbery stories...they are boring and only scumbags go around holding up everyday citizens with a gun for a few measly dollars.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
dental work? lol.. dreaming if you think you're even gonna hit me.

when was the last time you even got into a ring, or on a mat? lol

have you ever put on a gi or even wrapped your hands? lol

50yr old pretty boy like you doesn't want any part of me. you're afraid of getting hit... I don't care if I get hit. I don't care if I get cut. I don't care if something breaks... that's not something you want in your life at 50yrs old, no matter how much you run your mouth and how disrespectfull you are on the internet.

There's no way this can be a real person.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2014, 08:01:09 PM »
It's like me talking about all the filthy things I'd do to Gianna Michaels.

Same odds.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
You are on fat boy!  I will let you pay for my hairdressing bill.  I will request dark blond my natural hair colour.  I am not afraid to go back to that colour.  If you want to play the role of a gay male buddy then so be it.  As for the books I will request thriller crime stories.  I am sure you are good at picking out some books along this line.  But no armed robbery stories...they are boring and only scumbags go around holding up everyday citizens with a gun for a few measly dollars.  

actually, it was a bookmaker... but thanks for trying.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
actually, it was a bookmaker... but thanks for trying.

Armed robber, drug dealer, fat, bald, bitter...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:12 PM »

Apparently you missed the part where he said no hair, just books.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »
Apparently you missed the part where he said no hair, just books.
No the hairdressers, a new book and anything else I want is on this tool.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »
Haha awesome  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2014, 08:11:52 PM »
It's like me talking about all the filthy things I'd do to Gianna Michaels.

Same odds.

put her on a restricted calorie diet?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:05 PM »

eh, don't mistake me for one of your Johns.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2014, 08:26:44 PM »
Armed robber, drug dealer, fat, bald, bitter...

eh, I'm about 10% bf with a full head of hair.

and what, exactly, do I have to be bitter about? lol.. I have everything I could want (except a new W222 Mercedes.. gotta wait till about 2016).... hell, two months of sushi bills cost about what your fake nose costs, and I don't have to sell pictures of my pussy and square tits to pay for it.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2014, 08:30:42 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Spoken like a true felon, violating parole over a minor insult and ending up right back in Prison. Brutal long-term planning and strategy, strikingly similar to the strategies (or lack thereof) employed by Detroit's finest drug dealers and drug mules. Normal, rational people will not 'take somebody down and kick out their teeth' over a parking spot. You have a problem, and you should probably stay in jail if you are as potentially violent as you say you can be.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2014, 08:33:51 PM »
eh, I'm about 10% bf with a full head of hair.

and what, exactly, do I have to be bitter about? lol.. I have everything I could want (except a new W222 Mercedes.. gotta wait till about 2016).... hell, two months of sushi bills cost about what your fake nose costs, and I don't have to sell pictures of my pussy and square tits to pay for it.
My nude modelling was legal and didn't hurt anybody. Your armed robbery and drug dealing hurts people and/ or destroys their lives. You are pure scum!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
No sting rays for me.
The theme parks are fun.
Wild? What a name.
Trust me, the baby stingrays are little darlings. You have gotta go see them at Seaworld.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2014, 08:50:34 PM »

Would the book have pictures?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »
pm sent

Dr. "Big" VP Neegars, M.D.
Mr. "Big" Roger F. Neegars, ESQ.
Prof. PhD "Big" Kwon Neegars, MD, ESQ, Knee Growth.

Neegars And Neeguls Consultant Firm
God's Country (USA)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2014, 08:52:24 PM »
put her on a restricted calorie diet?

Well, post a recent and we'll discuss. Can't find any extra fatty ones.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
pm sent

Dr. "Big" VP Neegars, M.D.
Mr. "Big" Roger F. Neegars, ESQ.
Prof. PhD "Big" Kwon Neegars, MD, ESQ, Knee Growth.

Neegars And Neeguls Consultant Firm
God's Country (USA)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2014, 09:01:24 PM »
the same one that killed steve Irwin?
Its just the Queensland way of life to swim in oceans with them. I go to a beach riddled with them and it doesn't phase me. It was sad what happened to Steve RIP

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2014, 09:03:22 PM »
My nude modelling was legal and didn't hurt anybody. Your armed robbery and drug dealing hurts people and/ or destroys their lives. You are pure scum!!!!

you realize you're a groupie to drug users, right? and how many ppl's lives are destroyed by steroids? lol.

and your nude modeling hurt you and your family... i could care less if it were legal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2014, 09:03:31 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2014, 09:07:01 PM »
Spoken like a true felon, violating parole over a minor insult and ending up right back in Prison. Brutal long-term planning and strategy, strikingly similar to the strategies (or lack thereof) employed by Detroit's finest drug dealers and drug mules. Normal, rational people will not 'take somebody down and kick out their teeth' over a parking spot. You have a problem, and you should probably stay in jail if you are as potentially violent as you say you can be.

eh, I'm not on parole.

and 'normal, rational people' run their mouths on the internet? lol.. 50yr old men?... would a normal, rational person flip off a group of bikers at a bar? would a normal, rational person kick a hornets nest?

you think I'm talking about running around and bullying people... what I'm talking about is bitch men running their mouth like they're in a WWE TV show thinking something won't happen to them.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2014, 09:18:50 PM »
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

I like ESFitness.

He's extremely knowledgable and helpful via pm, pretty smart dude. And he posts some great stories on the G&O making him a great contributer. But sometimes I feel GetBig may not be the right place for him.

We not only disrespect people here, we take massive pyramid shits all over everyone. It's no holds barred. Hell even the 3x men in thongs world champ gets a daily pookake dumped on his narrow chest on a daily basis. Nobody is safe.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2014, 09:45:29 PM »
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

I like ESFitness.

He's extremely knowledgable and helpful via pm, pretty smart dude. And he posts some great stories on the G&O making him a great contributer. But sometimes I feel GetBig may not be the right place for him.

We not only disrespect people here, we take massive pyramid shits all over everyone. It's no holds barred. Hell even the 3x men in thongs world champ gets a daily pookake dumped on his narrow chest on a daily basis. Nobody is safe.

sometimes I feel getbig is the wrong place for you, tike.

I hear cupcakinlollipoppers.net needs a new mod. Check into it.