Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 125328 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2014, 12:10:28 AM »
Sorry,  I'm a little dense sometimes; how does a picture of cleavage prove anything about anyone's body?  Not that booty owes me proof of anything. I am neither judge nor jury, and I'm really amused by the way Groink and ESF are handling that job (one doesn't give a shit, but is busting balls.  the other gives like a thousand shits, and is busting balls).
I don't understand how boobs prove anything about anyone's body. I'm sharing my enormous a-cups and  someone else's teeny-tiny waist as evidence of this. All cleavage proves is that you have enough boob to create a channel, no?  And if you tend to gain weight in your legs, upper pussy area, or hips, then cleavage proves even less than nothing.
Again,  please don't post a picture. I don't need one and you've certainly posted hundreds of others.  But if anyone could explain to me how a picture of boobs  proves anything, I would be grateful

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2014, 12:15:43 AM »
Sorry,  I'm a little dense sometimes; how does a picture of cleavage prove anything about anyone's body?  Not that booty owes me proof of anything. I am neither judge nor jury, and I'm really amused by the way Groink and ESF are handling that job (one doesn't give a shit, but is busting balls.  the other gives like a thousand shits, and is busting balls).
I don't understand how boobs prove anything about anyone's body. I'm sharing my enormous a-cups and  someone else's teeny-tiny waist as evidence of this. All cleavage proves is that you have enough boob to create a channel, no?  And if you tend to gain weight in your legs, upper pussy area, or hips, then cleavage proves even less than nothing.
Again,  please don't post a picture. I don't need one and you've certainly posted hundreds of others.  But if anyone could explain to me how a picture of boobs  proves anything, I would be grateful
do your nipples look like Hershey kisses?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #677 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:56 AM »
do your nipples look like Hershey kisses?
giant and melty? no. cheap and diarrhea-inducing? maybe.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #678 on: June 17, 2014, 12:32:51 AM »
I was leaning in to press the button on my cam which takes the pic.  ::) I was trying to get a clear pic... That was my only goal.
the shot was taken from straight ahead,  but your arms are down at your sides, tucked into your body.  where is your camera's button, on your knees?  when I take a selfie, I have extended arms.  in fact, extended arms are the selfie trademark.
 Sorry, just a bit confused.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2014, 12:36:42 AM »
the shot was taken from straight ahead,  but your arms are down at your sides, tucked into your body.  where is your camera's button, on your knees?  when I take a selfie, I have extended arms.  in fact, extended arms are the selfie trademark.
now why did you have to go and own booty like that. Now she is gonna go tell on you  :-[

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: June 17, 2014, 12:40:08 AM »
this is my current look.  ::)

Booty, you do yourself no justice with this ridiculous post. What self respecting person would post such a photo of themselves?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #681 on: June 17, 2014, 12:41:55 AM »
Booty, you do yourself no justice with this ridiculous post. What self respecting person would post such a photo of themselves?

less revealing than posing trunks.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #682 on: June 17, 2014, 12:43:14 AM »
  this is my current look

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #683 on: June 17, 2014, 12:44:44 AM »
  this is my current look

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #684 on: June 17, 2014, 12:44:52 AM »

This is how you take a motherfucking selfie you homos.

Booty: notice the subtle hint of cleavage, yet not so much that it comes off as slutty. Take notes toots.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #685 on: June 17, 2014, 12:45:22 AM »
  this is my current look

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #686 on: June 17, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »
This is how you take a motherfucking selfie you homos.

Booty: notice the subtle hint of cleavage, yet not so much that it comes off as slutty. Take notes toots.

your nose tilts to the left.  probably affects your breathing.  have you considered plastic surgery?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #687 on: June 17, 2014, 12:47:46 AM »
your nose tilts to the left.  probably affects your breathing.  have you considered plastic surgery?

Yes I'm planning on having my tits done first to help with my breathing

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #688 on: June 17, 2014, 12:50:22 AM »
weird, I was planning on having my nose done to  help with my tits. (soulmates)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #689 on: June 17, 2014, 12:50:47 AM »
weird, I was planning on having my nose done to  help with my tits. (soulmates)

<3

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: June 17, 2014, 12:57:36 AM »
It wasn't intended as a body pic... It was proof I was behind my account. But it shows enough of me to not post another pic just to pander to Groink and ES.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #691 on: June 17, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »

LOL!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #692 on: June 17, 2014, 01:01:44 AM »
<3

and no one calls you out for mudsharkery.

horseshit. what a flawed system we have on getbig.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #693 on: June 17, 2014, 01:02:38 AM »
It wasn't intended as a body pic... It was proof I was behind my account. But it shows enough of me to not post another pic just to pander to Groink and ES.
You could have just posted a nice head shot with a paper with your name on it but noooo.... you had to pull a hoe move and once again write on your exposed tits for the world to see.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: June 17, 2014, 01:11:03 AM »
You could have just posted a nice head shot with a paper with your name on it but noooo.... you had to pull a hoe move and once again write on your exposed tits for the world to see.

OMG am I REALLY reading this?

We get a picture of a huge rack and we complain? this is a prime example of the pussyfication of America...and before you reply, bear in mind that I don't take kindly to disrespect...not in here, not in a parking lot not anywhere.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: June 17, 2014, 01:15:08 AM »

;D
S

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #696 on: June 17, 2014, 01:20:16 AM »
and no one calls you out for mudsharkery.

horseshit. what a flawed system we have on getbig.
no way dudes, we are soulmates like Jay and Phil, minus Olympia, plus sinus-clearing boob jobs.  no sharking.  We've been LobstahFlex since day ONE

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #697 on: June 17, 2014, 01:22:50 AM »

;D
duh,  they are natural a-cups on opposite sides of my ribcage. my point wasn't that I have bangin tits- I don't.  my point was that cleavage doesn't tell anyone anything about body size or shape

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: June 17, 2014, 01:23:31 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: June 17, 2014, 01:25:01 AM »
duh,  they are natural a-cups on opposite sides of my ribcage. my point wasn't that I have bangin tits- I don't.  my point was that cleavage doesn't tell anyone anything about body size or shape
My bigmc pic shows cleavage and a small waist and not flabby fat arms. That shows shape. If you only see cleavage then maybe you need to look past my boobs.