Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 126684 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - UPDATE: All About Booty Now....
« Reply #900 on: June 17, 2014, 08:22:20 PM »
That is much better. I prefer to be insulted by someone with an acceptable vocabulary. As you know I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the internet. A guy like me is never alone and that is partly why I am divorced.

You younger fellas have access to people with far more experience than you both in and out of the gym but you neither recognize or accept advices. From my experience those who call any woman a slut are usually guys who

can't get a girlfriend. To them a slut is someone who likes everyone else except them! That derogatory term has no currency in my vocabulary.

No fucking way! I simply ain't buying it.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #901 on: June 17, 2014, 08:22:55 PM »
so what exactly do I do here that would land me in jail? lol

not a damn thing. that's what.

I can say I build and sell much much worse things, but until they have something "they" can actually prove, they can't do shit.

nothing's even in my name.. absolutely nothing.

Okay.

Take care, brother.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #902 on: June 17, 2014, 08:24:46 PM »
That is much better. I prefer to be insulted by someone with an acceptable vocabulary. As you know I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the internet. A guy like me is never alone and that is partly why I am divorced.

You younger fellas have access to people with far more experience than you both in and out of the gym but you neither recognize or accept advices. From my experience those who call any woman a slut are usually guys who

can't get a girlfriend. To them a slut is someone who likes everyone else except them! That derogatory term has no currency in my vocabulary.

and guys like you who refuse to call a whore a whore, is because you see her as a weak person.. and you're a predator and she's easily manipulated.. and you try to be her knight in shining armor.. the only human interaction you get is with people too naïve to realize what you really are. you see us bashing her as an opportunity... inside you're happy we do let up on her, but outside you chastise us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: June 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
....but you neither recognize or accept advices.

Advices? What does that mean? Is that the plural of advice? Weren't you a teacher in your previous life in Canada?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: June 17, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
and guys like you who refuse to call a whore a whore, is because you see her as a weak person.. and you're a predator and she's easily manipulated.. and you try to be her knight in shining armor.. the only human interaction you get is with people too naïve to realize what you really are. you see us bashing her as an opportunity... inside you're happy we do let up on her, but outside you chastise us.

Shit, I see some solid here. Psychobabbly assumptions, for sure, but damn!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #905 on: June 17, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
feel free, you creepy old fucking loser.

hell, i'll even drive to LA to meet your bitch ass. put the whole thing on youtube to show the world what kind of fucking punk you really are.

being where I've been, you learn to spot "people like you" a mile away. you're all the same... some of you get caught and end up not being allowed to live near parks or schools, some of you don't get caught, but it's still pretty obvious what you are to those of us who know what to look for.

Nice try. Listen, I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the internet or anywhere else. So keep your yap shut and show some respect. I have been around and can pick guys like you.

Did you get out of jail early so you could work for the DEA? I mean, no one who has been in prison would post on an internet board that he runs an underground lab. Especially when his real name is known.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: June 17, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »
Nice try. Listen, I don't take kindly to being disrespected on the internet or anywhere else. So keep your yap shut and show some respect. I have been around and can pick guys like you.

Did you get out of jail early so you could work for the DEA? I mean, no one who has been in prison would post on an internet board that he runs an underground lab. Especially when his real name is known.

Bingo! Be careful guys

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #907 on: June 17, 2014, 08:34:05 PM »

You are hopeless at profiling people. Don't you watch Criminal Minds. Oh, I forgot, you have an insider knowledge of the criminal mind already!

Booty is hardly a weak person. Just the opposite. She is too honest for her own good but she is vulnerable. I detest the way she is treated on Getbig by juveniles and dickheads so she gets some support from me.

You claim you are in a relationship with a classy, educated woman. Well, dude, show some class yourself instead of your vulgar prison persona.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #908 on: June 17, 2014, 08:36:42 PM »
Stay out of my face, you fucking buzzard!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: June 17, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »

Hold on. You're gonna throw this shit out after the drug mule story?

You remember, right? Your wife? You got pretty upset, I remember. But you're ok just slinging shit out like that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #910 on: June 17, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »

lol.. work for the dea.. you don't really realize how those things work, do you? fucking creepy old man. don't get your hip broken running to save booty's day.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #911 on: June 17, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »

Absolute spot on post

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #912 on: June 17, 2014, 08:39:07 PM »
You are hopeless at profiling people. Don't you watch Criminal Minds. Oh, I forgot, you have an insider knowledge of the criminal mind already!

Booty is hardly a weak person. Just the opposite. She is too honest for her own good but she is vulnerable. I detest the way she is treated on Getbig by juveniles and dickheads so she gets some support from me.

You claim you are in a relationship with a classy, educated woman. Well, dude, show some class yourself instead of your vulgar prison persona.

She's rotten dude.

You're either stupid or gay.

And dude is kind of my thing so if you could stop saying that.................... ........................ ...that would be most excellent.

Thanks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #913 on: June 17, 2014, 08:41:00 PM »

haha... Doesn't Basile remind you of Morris?  ;D ;D

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #914 on: June 17, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »
...don't get your hip broken running to save booty's day.

Excellence.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #915 on: June 17, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Absolute spot on post.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #916 on: June 17, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »

nope.. I don't really watch TV, especially not criminal minds.

you see, you creepy old fuck.. where I was, "people like you" aren't housed in a separate area (or even put in protective custody), so we're forced to deal with your kind daily, and after 5 years, we tend to identify common traits all your kind has.

you're a predator, 100%... hell, you even have the ideal "profession" for your kind... a 'photographer'. lol.. typical, probably planned that like a church camp youth minister plans his profession.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: June 17, 2014, 08:43:03 PM »
lol.. work for the dea.. you don't really realize how those things work, do you? fucking creepy old man. don't get your hip broken running to save booty's day.
Usually it's the ones like you calling others out for exactly what you are doing .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #918 on: June 17, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
She's rotten dude.

You're either stupid or gay.

And dude is kind of my thing so if you could stop saying that.................... ........................ ...that would be most excellent.

Thanks.

Dude, what you?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: i am bad fucking man- the ESFatness story.
« Reply #919 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:12 PM »
Absolute spot on post.

yeah, hulkotron is on a role

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »
nope.. I don't really watch TV, especially not criminal minds.

you see, you creepy old fuck.. where I was, "people like you" aren't housed in a separate area (or even put in protective custody), so we're forced to deal with your kind daily, and after 5 years, we tend to identify common traits all your kind has.

you're a predator, 100%... hell, you even have the ideal "profession" for your kind... a 'photographer'. lol.. typical, probably planned that like a church camp youth minister plans his profession.

Ok, this is unfair, guy. He used to be a teacher.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #921 on: June 17, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »
Usually it's the ones like you calling others out for exactly what you are doing .

sure.. do a little search and see what I think of sexual predators... hell, I dont' even care for whores like yourself.

I'm a father of 2, a republican, and an NRA member,  I'm not above doing society a favor.  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #922 on: June 17, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »
Advices? What does that mean? Is that the plural of advice? Weren't you a teacher in your previous life in Canada?

Bodybuilding 101. Arnold, in Pumping Iron, said he gives "advices" to Franco. After he said that we use the plural when using that word on Getbig.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #923 on: June 17, 2014, 08:46:27 PM »
Ok, this is unfair, guy. He used to be a teacher.

haha... typical.

could've seen that a mile away

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #924 on: June 17, 2014, 08:49:54 PM »
Bingo! Be careful guys

bingo eh?

you stupid mudshark dirty tainted dumb fat cross eyed beaver-teeth mother of the year, you should really stop when you have the chance.

if I was a rat, or let out of prison to work for the dea, they're these things called "Discovery" (prison speak it's called "paperwork"), in which the names of informants and testimony are EVERYWHERE and easily found.

fucking moron.