Author Topic: ESFitness thread- Vince is so creepy that...  (Read 126527 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - has anyone
« Reply #925 on: June 17, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »

sure.. do a little search and see what I think of sexual predators... hell, I dont' even care for whores like yourself.

I'm a republican, and an NRA member, I'm not above doing society a favor.
I am not a whore and I am not weak. And your gear is shit... Look at you! If you are representating your aas then you are doing a poor job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - UPDATE: All About Booty Now....
« Reply #926 on: June 17, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »
Bodybuilding 101. Arnold, in Pumping Iron, said he gives "advices" to Franco. After he said that we use the plural when using that word on Getbig.

Oh okay. I guess if Arnold screws up the English language we should all follow suit. I mean, look where it got him!  ;D

I am going to stick with the word advice though....never was much of a follower myself. Too independent, I guess.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #927 on: June 17, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
nope.. I don't really watch TV, especially not criminal minds.

you see, you creepy old fuck.. where I was, "people like you" aren't housed in a separate area (or even put in protective custody), so we're forced to deal with your kind daily, and after 5 years, we tend to identify common traits all your kind has.

you're a predator, 100%... hell, you even have the ideal "profession" for your kind... a 'photographer'. lol.. typical, probably planned that like a church camp youth minister plans his profession.

It isn't difficult to stir the crap out of you. "Where I was" you mean in prison. How come they allow criminals to post here on Getbig? Sort of contaminates the young guys here who might be impressed by your sordid past.

You obviously have poor judgement or you wouldn't have been incarcerated. You did society a favour when you went to prison. You sound like a loner because you are socially awkward.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: June 17, 2014, 08:52:25 PM »
bingo eh?

you stupid mudshark dirty tainted dumb fat cross eyed beaver-teeth mother of the year, you should really stop when you have the chance.

if I was a rat, or let out of prison to work for the dea, they're these things called "Discovery" (prison speak it's called "paperwork"), in which the names of informants and testimony are EVERYWHERE and easily found.

fucking moron.
But you are bragging on the internet about making and distributing aas. Not smart at all! So which is it? Are you working for the DEA or are you just stupid???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #929 on: June 17, 2014, 08:55:07 PM »
But you are bragging on the internet about making and distributing aas. Not smart at all! So which is it? Are you working for the DEA or are you just stupid???

and which law is that breaking?

I can brag about selling the Sears Tower and Brooklyn Bridge to a new person each week on here, you think the FBI is gonna be knocking on my door? lol

fuck, you're a idiot.

you think it's a coincidence I don't do any business of any kind on here? lol.. just plain fucking stupid.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #930 on: June 17, 2014, 08:56:24 PM »
I have been told that he is offering money on getbig because he got butt hurt .

Fucking ugly old hoor tattling on some poor fucker based on bullshit and hearsay.

A lot of fucking nerve from you and Basile considering you narc'ed and Basile used his wife as a drug mule in the past.

What a complete piece of shit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #931 on: June 17, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
It isn't difficult to stir the crap out of you. "Where I was" you mean in prison. How come they allow criminals to post here on Getbig? Sort of contaminates the young guys here who might be impressed by your sordid past.

You obviously have poor judgement or you wouldn't have been incarcerated. You did society a favour when you went to prison. You sound like a loner because you are socially awkward.

and what you do isn't criminal?

talk about being as risk for getting busted... what's on your harddrive buddy? the dea won't put much interest into drug hearsay on the internet, but when it comes to what's on your harddrive, you've have ICE knocking on your door. (ICE handles that sorta thing, since you guys usually trade that material internationally)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #932 on: June 17, 2014, 08:59:14 PM »
Fucking ugly old hoor tattling on some poor fucker based on bullshit and hearsay.

A lot of fucking nerve from you and Basile considering you narc'ed and Basile used his wife as a drug mule in the past.

What a complete piece of shit

women and children are just objects to people like him.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #933 on: June 17, 2014, 09:01:33 PM »

I can brag about selling the Sears Tower and Brooklyn Bridge to a new person each week on here, you think the FBI is gonna be knocking on my door? lol

fuck, you're a idiot.

you think it's a coincidence I don't do any business of any kind on here? lol.. just plain fucking stupid.

You are not living in the right century.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: June 17, 2014, 09:02:52 PM »

fuck, you're a idiot.

You can say what ever you want but it still doesn't make it smart. You are better to keep your mouth shut. It's the ones that talk shit that get themselves locked up.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #935 on: June 17, 2014, 09:03:55 PM »
and what you do isn't criminal?

talk about being as risk for getting busted... what's on your harddrive buddy? the dea won't put much interest into drug hearsay on the internet, but when it comes to what's on your harddrive, you've have ICE knocking on your door. (ICE handles that sorta thing, since you guys usually trade that material internationally)

Damn.

That is a strong accusation man.

You sure?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: June 17, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »
Damn.

You sure?

A couple phone calls to his local police precinct will find out if they are watching him.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #937 on: June 17, 2014, 09:17:05 PM »
Vince....what do you guys call Australia's version of NAMBLA?

LOL. Few of you know me. I am definitely not gay! I love women too much and always have. That is why I am divorced.

You guys are lame asses when it comes to insults. Do your homework otherwise you come across as halfwits.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:02 PM »
Rumors.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:10 PM »
Damn.

You sure?

Don't believe it. There's a misguided line of thinking that all old people must be perverts/pedophiles lusting after little kiddies. Truth is young folks, or even middle aged folks (40 year olds) like yourself are sometimes pedophiles.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #940 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:15 PM »
NUKE THIS THREAD MODS

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20:32 PM »
A former inmate is making accusations about someone with no criminal record. If you have assets you had better watch what you post.
He would be wise to have his home and any other assets in other peoples names.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #942 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »
A couple phone calls to his local police precinct will find out if they are watching him.

no it won't.

it's an ice investigation, local's won't know anything about him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:11 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #944 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:13 PM »
Don't believe it. There's a misguided line of thinking that all old people must be perverts/pedophiles lusting after little kiddies. Truth is young folks, or even middle aged folks (40 year olds) like yourself are sometimes pedophiles.

not that he's old... it's that he's a creepy predator.. easy to spot dudes like him whether they're 20 or 70.

all have the same traits and behaviors (and "jobs").

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #945 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:47 PM »
Why?

Just wanted to see who would say WTF? first ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: June 17, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »
Just wanted to see who would say WTF? first ;D
No keep it up.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: June 17, 2014, 09:25:50 PM »
no it won't.

it's an ice investigation, local's won't know anything about him.

They will after the calls....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #948 on: June 17, 2014, 09:27:58 PM »
He would be wise to have his home and any other assets in other peoples names.

He did post that absolutely nothing is in his name. Typical con artist mentality. That is why he can defame others. He has no assets to lose.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »
He did post that absolutely nothing is in his name. Typical con artist mentality. That is why he can defame others. He has no assets to lose.

Funny you use "defame."