Author Topic: To be or Not to be (existential dilemma)  (Read 632 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
To be or Not to be (existential dilemma)
« on: June 05, 2014, 04:36:16 PM »
EDIT: Whatever...

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: To be or Not to be (existential dilemma)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:19 PM »
Not to be.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
This dilemna faces every man at some stage in his life. Don't fuck up a good thing if it really is a good thing.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »
This dilemna faces every man at some stage in his life. Don't fuck up a good thing if it really is a good thing.

I don't think that "every" to be honest, not everyone is tall, not everyone has decent money, enough communication skills, etc... These that I know who doesn't - have been married for 3-5years already (as they saw that it won't get better over time.. And I can see that it will, for me.. at least to some point.).

It's like eating a very tasty chocolate and walking in a candy store full of other (most probably) very tasty chocolates of different flavors.

I've had quite some females already in my life, but good god... I'd be lying if I'd say that I wouldn't fuck a thousand more if I could get away with it with "no harm" in a situation like this.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 04:48:38 PM »
TL:DR:GFY
follow the arrows

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 05:03:42 PM »
"I'd be a fool to loose a girl like that (that I have now). "

Only reason I have never cheated on my wife, lots of opportunities and I am a normal short ugly fella.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 05:06:51 PM »
"I'd be a fool to loose a girl like that (that I have now). "

Only reason I have never cheated on my wife, lots of opportunities and I am a normal short ugly fella.

I've cheated (or not...as most of the time it wasn't "official" anyway) quite some times, but not on a girl like this. I may be a complete pervert, scumbag, sex-addicted hedonist, whatever, but I have my boundaries too. With a female like my current gf you either stay faithful or you break up, no excuses.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »
you really ought to condense your concerns in fewer words man. I went back to read the post and still couldn't make myself get through it  :P
follow the arrows

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
you really ought to condense your concerns in fewer words man. I went back to read the post and still couldn't make myself get through it  :P

Sorry, here are the cliffs: Pussy ---> Money ---> Effortless ---> Love (?) ---> Pussy ---> What do ???

Better?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 05:15:53 PM »
Maybe get it out of your system? It probably isn't as appealing as you're making it out to be.
follow the arrows

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 05:17:15 PM »
Maybe get it out of your system? It probably isn't as appealing as you're making it out to be.

Have done that plenty of times, not the case.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 05:30:07 PM »
Well, your answers aren't easy. Da Vinci's gonna need to start getting creative!  ;)
follow the arrows

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 05:35:37 PM »
Well, your answers aren't easy. Da Vinci's gonna need to start getting creative!  ;)

I guess only two choices - stay calm and "settle down" over a few comming years or go full blown into a lifestyle that I used to like a lot till' I'd get bored by it (if)...
 Understanding that either way it's a dark alley at the end of a tunnel doesn't help. That's probably how one becomes cynical as Nietzche once was..