Author Topic: Marvel Oversaturatoin?  (Read 11138 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Marvel Oversaturatoin?
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:57 PM »
Amazing Spiderman - Junk
Thor - Junk
Cap America I/II - Junk
Ant Man -  ???
Guardians of the Galaxy -  ???
Xmen Future - Magneto and son only mattered
Doctor Strange -  ???
Fantastic Four -  ???
 ??????

-------------------

DC just has MOS.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Marvel Oversaturatoin?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
garbage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 02:28:08 AM »
newsflash hebrew  ::)

these movies are for kids...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 02:35:08 AM »
Guardians of the Galaxy looks pretty cool. Xmen and fantastic 4 is the only thing that matters,true.
TheSilver surfer was fucking awesome.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 03:04:01 AM »

no homo, cracker

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 03:08:09 AM »
Fantastic Four and Spidey are ownded by Fox Studios I think. Captain Amercia 2 was decent.
S

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 04:19:31 AM »

They are the only movies making any money anymore. Ffs they are already remaking Fantastic 4 and redid Spider-Man. If there was no market they won't be made.. Let alone remade so fast.
$

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 04:28:46 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
no homo, cracker

Come on now.  Hebrew is a term of respect, cracker is not.  As for the topic, yes; there are to many superhero movies.  Audience will get tired of the genre.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 06:34:25 AM »
Whoa, you forgot about the shit story Green Lantern with Ryan Renolds.  Horrible movie.  DC also has about 30 batman films

Amazing Spiderman - Junk
Thor - Junk
Cap America I/II - Junk
Ant Man -  ???
Doctor Strange -  ???
Fantastic Four -  ???
 ??????

-------------------

DC just has MOS.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 07:32:02 AM »
Marvel doesnt own the rights for spiderman and FF. i think they belong to sony. If sony doesnt use the characters within a given time span the rights revert back to marvel. Thats why the spiderman reboot happened and marvel wasnt too thrilled about that. When the new FF was announced marvel execs were pissed and ordered all the FF comics stopped and all the FF  characters like surfer and doom and the FF themselves not to be used in crossovers in other comics. They even had the FF artwork taken down from their offices. Techinically if the movie does well it would benefit the comic sales but i guess they dont wanna give sony any chances of being sucessful. Sony will probably keeping rebooting and making spiderman movies to prevent it going back to marvel. Appparently marvel isnt too thrilled about the direction xmen have taken but the characters are too popular to kill off the comic books. Marvel is planning a death of wolverine comic later this year though.

I think the rights for daredevilmay have reverted back to marvel and possibly ghost rider.. Most times its not marvel doing the movies even though their name is up front. Those characters are owned by fox or sony.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:54 AM »
Is this the same Marvel that made Spiderman latino in the comics?  Marvel has no clue what to do with him anyways.  Just look at the DisneyXD cartoons.  They make spiderman into a childish humourous character.  DC cartoons on Cartoon network have some more grit to it.

Marvel doesnt own the rights for spiderman and FF. i think they belong to sony. If sony doesnt use the characters within a given time span the rights revert back to marvel. Thats why the spiderman reboot happened and marvel wasnt too thrilled about that. When the new FF was announced marvel execs were pissed and ordered all the FF comics stopped and all the FF  characters like surfer and doom and the FF themselves not to be used in crossovers in other comics. They even had the FF artwork taken down from their offices. Techinically if the movie does well it would benefit the comic sales but i guess they dont wanna give sony any chances of being sucessful. Sony will probably keeping rebooting and making spiderman movies to prevent it going back to marvel. Appparently marvel isnt too thrilled about the direction xmen have taken but the characters are too popular to kill off the comic books. Marvel is planning a death of wolverine comic later this year though.

I think the rights for daredevilmay have reverted back to marvel and possibly ghost rider.. Most times its not marvel doing the movies even though their name is up front. Those characters are owned by fox or sony.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 08:24:21 AM »
Whoa, you forgot about the shit story Green Lantern with Ryan Renolds.  Horrible movie.  DC also has about 30 batman films

Green Lamp don't count.  DC has moved to a more reality based universe, which started with Batman.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 08:31:05 AM »
News flash :

Those movies are making more $$$$ than the entire history of motion picture  put together.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHH   Be   Ye     Ke

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 08:33:05 AM »
I enjoyed the Green Lantern film.  It wasn't great but it was far from being a "Hulk".  Both Capt. America's have been very good as was Man of Steel.  The first two Batman films in the Dark Knight trilogy (of sorts) with Bale were fine, but the third one sucked.

The Avengers was just fine. Both Thor movies were average.  I have a couple of DC's animated flicks on Blu Ray and they're okay.  Not looking forward to the Batman vs Superman flick with a boney WonderWoman and ButtHead Batman. Hopefully, I and many others here are wrong and the film will turn out well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 08:49:38 AM »
Amazing Spiderman - Junk
Thor - Junk
Cap America I/II - Junk
Ant Man -  ???
Doctor Strange -  ???
Fantastic Four -  ???
 ??? -  ???

-------------------

DC just has MOS.

Spiderman and FF are NOT owned by Marvel currently, neither are Xmen.

Currently, Fox owns FF/Xman and Sony owns Spoderman

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »
I enjoyed the Green Lantern film.

Green Lantern isn't Marvel either

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »
Spiderman and FF are NOT owned by Marvel currently, neither are Xmen.

Currently, Fox owns FF/Xman and Sony owns Spoderman

Troll, i'm talking about their universe character movies.  i don't care which studio produces them. they are all popcorn type flicks.  none of their movies have the feel of MOS or Batman.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »
i don't care which studio produces them.

You should. Since the final product is VERY different in quality and content depending on the studio.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 10:07:30 AM »
Saw the latest X-Men. Not bad. Man, they really tried to cover a lot of bases. Held together pretty well, but a tad unsatisfying. The scene in the kitchen was pretty good. I wonder how much different the movie I saw was with the one the Asian audiences will see. Indie-lad?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 10:38:33 AM »
Alternate Guardians of the Galaxy poster

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
captain america 2 was bad?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »
captain america 2 was bad?

Cap 2 is one of the better Marvel-movies imo

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 10:56:16 AM »
Cap 2 is one of the better Marvel-movies imo

::)

I can't even watch 6 mins of this nonsense.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »
::)
I can't even watch 6 mins of this nonsense.

That's because you are not Patriotic.

He did what he had to do, for the Country and it's people.