Author Topic: Purple Aki  (Read 2015 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Purple Aki
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:19:09 AM »
Just been reading up on this loon, what a loon! Stalked 280lb rugby players, went up grabbing random peoples muscles and apparently could have a good fight when called on!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Purple Aki
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 10:20:42 AM »
Darren

You can PM him here on the boards

He is not as active as he once was though

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=19500

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:22:18 AM »
Yeh but is it the real guy? Theres loads about him on the net and I never knew he or someone claiming to be him was on here and I been here 8 years.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:24:23 AM »
Yeh but is it the real guy? Theres loads about him on the net and I never knew he or someone claiming to be him was on here and I been here 8 years.

Clearly you must have seen Purple Aki post here during your 8 years???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 10:25:32 AM »
Purple Aki is a getbig gimmick-incarnate. 

Seriously...the stories about him are surreal

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 10:27:24 AM »
I'm over 10 years and never even heard of this person?  ???

Check his latest posts Frozz

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=19500

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 10:33:47 AM »
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/6ft+5in+GIANT+STALKS+RUGBY+SUPER+LEAGUE+STARS.-a061136525

This is too funny

Talk about an obsession with male athletes :D

"This man's a menace. He has an astonishing ability to get hold of players' addresses and phone numbers and they just don't feel safe."

A sinister harassment campaign, which began three years ago, included:

ATTACKS on players' houses.

VANDALISM to cars.

VIOLENT threats to stars, many still teenagers.

Arobieke has got into grounds with a Press-type pass, although not a journalist.

He has also been seen loitering around stadia in flash hire cars waiting for teams to leave after matches or training.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 10:35:23 AM »
 :D ;D

Arobieke is believed to be of Nigerian extraction and was nicknamed Purple Akie because of the darkness of his skin.

Rugby chiefs are worried about the welfare of some of the game's brightest prospects.

Youngsters who've been bothered include Warrington first team players Warren Stevens, 18, Chris Holden, 20, and reserve Liam Bretherton, 17.

Oldham back Jimmy Cowans, 21, has also complained to his club.

Arobieke once lifted 6ft, 17-stone prop Stevens off the ground, threw him over his shoulder and did squat exercises with him.

Bretherton has had a brick hurled through his window. Holden's car was damaged.

Cowans was told a letter bomb would be pushed through his front door and three cars were paint-stripped outside the home of Oldham's safety officer, Roger Norris.

The game's bosses are so worried they are urging certain players to carry mobile phones at all times.

Mr Smith, 57, said: "Arobieke is a very intimidating man - he is absolutely huge.

"These lads are young, fit and strong and you would think they could look after themselves. But they are all very scared.

"Sometimes he tells them to meet him and when they refuse he starts calling at their houses."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 10:38:08 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »
I know him, I have seen him three times in the last few months.
I dont stop and chat.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 11:35:08 AM »
Better watch out Darren...  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

Guy has his own wikipedia page listing his accomplishments... Insane! Is he affiliated with the Gayor in any way?

During the court case, DC Andrew Rowlings told how "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" — ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:15:07 PM »
Inverted Piggybacks is the Pose / Exercise of Peace for sure! :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »

Nah, it's just a screen name.  Our Aki has related stories of army life and doesn't demonstrate any schmoeish inclinations.  He's a classic wiseass tho so you can bet he'll claim he's a sportsman molesting gigantic negro.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »
He must be 50 years old by now?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 03:14:19 PM »
He is actually a decent guy once u get passed the near psychotic obsession with muscle he has and the fact that physically hes absolutely terrifying in person. Surprisingly intelligent, normally i wouldnt engage in conversations like this but my brother has been in jail with him, as have a number of my close friends.

And no he didnt touch them up or make any attempt to, hes actually good banter regarding the issue. My mate Greg used to rip his tshirt off and pull a most muscular at his cell door shouting, "come on Aki what do you think of this?!" Greg is 130lbs of skin and bone, Aki just used to howl laughing.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 03:49:32 PM »
He is actually a decent guy once u get passed the near psychotic obsession with muscle he has and the fact that physically hes absolutely terrifying in person. Surprisingly intelligent, normally i wouldnt engage in conversations like this but my brother has been in jail with him, as have a number of my close friends.

And no he didnt touch them up or make any attempt to, hes actually good banter regarding the issue. My mate Greg used to rip his tshirt off and pull a most muscular at his cell door shouting, "come on Aki what do you think of this?!" Greg is 130lbs of skin and bone, Aki just used to howl laughing.

This Purple Aki dude is approaching legendary GB status....