Author Topic: Penis extenders - Do they work?  (Read 2541 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Penis extenders - Do they work?
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
I was thinking for long time of trying this thing, not that I have small penor, above average for whitey but when it comes to bodybuilding everything has to be in proportiong and half of an inch would be good gain. Do they work? Personal experience from fellow getbigger would be more than welcomed. When braces can move your teeth over time then your dick should do the same right?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Penis extenders - Do they work?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 10:54:29 AM »
 :'(

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:54:37 AM »
Not if your cock doesn't fit in it in the first place. Total waste :(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:54:46 AM »
They do work - as in extending the riches of the manufacturer.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »
in africa they stretch necks of their woman, it must be possible to do the same with cock. 100% quality product required ofc.

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »
I was thinking for long time of trying this thing, not that I have small penor, above average for whitey but when it comes to bodybuilding everything has to be in proportiong and half of an inch would be good gain. Do they work? Personal experience from fellow getbigger would be more than welcomed. When braces can move your teeth over time then your dick should do the same right?

I dont care how much muscles you put on you cannot be a alpha male with a small dick, you my friend is a beta bitch so assume the position on your knees and take it up the butt.

Foozle

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 11:08:39 AM »
I dont care how much muscles you put on you cannot be a alpha male with a small dick, you my friend is a beta bitch so assume the position on your knees and take it up the butt.

You grab mens dicks with your butthole then see how far you can walk away and stretch them before it pops out.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 11:09:14 AM »

17 cm is not bad as a starting point ;D Having 18 would be dream come true.
Now be jelly. :P

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 12:33:21 PM »
Pro-tip: if it's not long enough, just bang the shit out of the sides

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 12:54:23 PM »

Sure....if it were a tooth.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 03:43:14 PM »
A'halo believes in heavy penis pump sessions

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 03:54:08 PM »

Leopold adventure with suction pumping is well documented on GB ;D ;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 09:01:14 PM »

What does this even mean? Gayer than buying used Nasser posing "trunks"

Haha like how someone makes a thread like this and either throws in "above average but..." "Not really small but"  :D

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 10:04:25 PM »

Depends on how hard you suck.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 10:22:23 PM »
Pics?

(No homo )