Author Topic: 16 year old gym rats on the juice  (Read 9373 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: 16 year old gym rats on the juice
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 05:08:54 PM »
PMMA in the shoulders; must've got it from Piana...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2014, 05:20:52 PM »
You guys sound like a group of girls at a club.There adults doing what they like and look better then most of yhe guys here.

I think they look like shit. All delts = all drugs imo. I would never wear shorts like those with legs like that.

Epic all drugs
brutal rape faces
insane hairlines
death defying impatience
top notch tattoos as well

generation nothingness

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 05:25:28 PM »

great symmetry and proportions.

Fuck off 56 post gimmick kunt....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 05:37:24 PM »
You guys sound like a group of girls at a club.There adults doing what they like and look better then most of yhe guys here.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 05:46:04 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2014, 08:54:25 PM »
 :-X

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 09:12:41 PM »
Holy shit!! Bigmc really did get serious with his diet  :o

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 05:07:33 AM »
When is leg day?  :o
V

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 05:14:09 AM »
Sev showing keen interest from the sidelines of this thread.
lol :D

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 06:24:49 AM »
Let them pose those legs.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 07:19:27 AM »
They look 'happy' and 'confident'.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 02:29:22 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit just got real... ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2014, 03:43:29 PM »
Shit just got real... ::)

I knew someone would bite.

Honestly not surprised its you.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »
real men= no rubbers

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2014, 08:28:18 PM »
Dead by 18.
P

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »
A lot of internet warriors up in this thread   8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2014, 10:11:02 PM »
Fuck, not only do they not squat, the dont even leg extention

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 12:40:10 AM »
Fuck, not only do they not squat, the dont even leg extention

+1.

How are they supporting there torso's  ???

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2014, 11:26:17 PM »
these are the sorts i despise

no foundation,

start training, immediately start steroids and whats more lie  and say they are natural

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
O boy ....the only JUICE there on is coming out your cock

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2014, 07:31:01 PM »
Their upper bodies should sue their lower bodies for non-support.   ;D