Author Topic: Blue Stars: Five or Six?  (Read 13282 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Blue Stars: Five or Six?
« on: June 06, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »
There was a recent thread that led to the question of blue-star numbers (5 vs. 6), but it wasn't answered. Unlike with regular board members, it isn't related to post count.

Anyone?

Perhaps the greatest mystery of all time, I know.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Blue Stars: Five or Six?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:10:10 AM »
hello?  

I think you'll find that a mod will delete your posts as you approach a big star.  They're able to just delete 100 or so every once in a while.  Don't bother darlin', it doesn't matter...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 08:15:49 AM »

competitors get 6 blue stars straight away and also modding rights?
dunno
don't care

xL
take care

look at my post count?  It was frozen years ago, doesn't go anyplace no matter whether I post ten times a day or go off for a few months travelling.  Guess it's not supposed to make sense.  
       Doubt Ron'll answer...

Think he just leaves it all to his trusted mods.

>>>Good news though is that this thread is the only thread on which a mod cannot delete you because they feel like it.  

This is the best thread, this is the one where your posts don't get deleted, because it's only Ron modding on this one.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 07:58:42 AM »

competitors get 6 blue stars straight away and also modding rights?
dunno
don't care

xL
take care

look at my post count?  It was frozen years ago, doesn't go anyplace no matter whether I post ten times a day or go off for a few months travelling.  Guess it's not supposed to make sense.  
       Doubt Ron'll answer...

Think he just leaves it all to his trusted mods.

>>>Good news though is that this thread is the only thread on which a mod cannot delete you because they feel like it.  

This is the best thread, this is the one where your posts don't get deleted, because it's only Ron modding on this one.

That's interesting. Your post count now is 4871, so have to see if it changes.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »
Yeah, it looks your post count is frozen. But it could be that certain boards don't register posts, though.

If you wouldn't mind making a post on the General Board (think I've seen you before in the book thread), we could figure it out from that.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:09 AM »
Yeppers, thanks, but...

Even on the Book Thread (and I'm a Librarian) I'm not comfy.  I regularly post posts which people disagree with or are rude about.  So I've tended to stick to the Girly Board where I'm supposed to be guaranteed to be safe?  

Every once in a while I get sillydrunk and type 100wpm late at night (you're 5 hours behind me) on Ron's Board or G&O or Sports but that's rare.

But look, I'm again going to go off thread here and ask (beg maybe?) that some nice men kindly show up on the Girly Board?  It needs help.  Anyone is allowed there and it really really really needs help.  It's not Michael Arvilla trashing it this time, it's someone else?  Help us Girls figure out the gimmicks on our Girly Board please?  It'd be fun(ny

Please go there and see if you are able to assist.  There are more men posing as females on the Girly Board than there are females.

Guess the whole GetBig forum is now far too big.

~flower~ knows how to do the post count thing, you could ask her?  I think she might even control it.

Or you could give up and just have fun instead and post daft pix of photoshopped stars, like me
take care
with mad love
xxxLinda in London
hugs to Ron

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 07:45:46 AM »
Thank you guys all so much for the laughs and fun along the way, you brightened up my otherwise miserable life in a way and were kinda like family I never had.

I don't feel so good these days, truth be told I ain't right in the head, I can't take it.

Don't know what wrong with me, crying as I write this but the irony is no one will believe me anyway from all the trolling I have done over time on this site.

The boy that cried wolf once too many times.

I tried to have fun but carried away as usual and this is a forum with serious people on it and not for a clown like me to fuck it up.

I'll never make it in bodybuilding, I just suck too much, so I quit.

Time to pursue another dream in another arena, something I dreamed of for years.

I am going Vegas and I ain't never coming back god willing.

BS I love you so fucking much, I am sorry it turned out the way it did I should have listened to you all along.

Take care and so long.

OMR & RON please go ahead and permanently timout my account and ban my IP too so I can't get accused of coming back under gimmick.

Stuey "the kid" Ungar approved, see soon fella, one more hand, this time we playing for keeps.

Adios amigos

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 02:10:27 PM »
I see your post count has gone up, Linda. Some boards don't increase the count, that's all.

Haven't yet looked at the Girl Board, but will do.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 04:45:21 PM »
this time we playing for keeps.

Oh falco Darlin'?

Falco?   please do not stop posting on our lovely funny wwwebsite.  Here you may say whatever you want whenever you want and we will love you forever.  I have no idea who you are and I have not read any of your previous posts but please stay positive and just come back from Vegas and type silly stuff always and forever on GetBig?

with mad love
xL

(Come back later Jack T. on our frivolous stuff or post now to help falco?)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »
Thank you guys all so much for the laughs and fun along the way, you brightened up my otherwise miserable life in a way and were kinda like family I never had.

I don't feel so good these days, truth be told I ain't right in the head, I can't take it.

Don't know what wrong with me, crying as I write this but the irony is no one will believe me anyway from all the trolling I have done over time on this site.

The boy that cried wolf once too many times.

I tried to have fun but carried away as usual and this is a forum with serious people on it and not for a clown like me to fuck it up.

I'll never make it in bodybuilding, I just suck too much, so I quit.

Time to pursue another dream in another arena, something I dreamed of for years.

I am going Vegas and I ain't never coming back god willing.

BS I love you so fucking much, I am sorry it turned out the way it did I should have listened to you all along.

Take care and so long.

OMR & RON please go ahead and permanently timout my account and ban my IP too so I can't get accused of coming back under gimmick.

Stuey "the kid" Ungar approved, see soon fella, one more hand, this time we playing for keeps.

Adios amigos

I think I can muster at least 17 stars

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 05:31:38 PM »
?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 05:33:59 PM »
i give up at 6

please everyone make sure that falc o is okay?

ta [/color]
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 05:47:08 PM »
king ell, now that I've proven that this is the only board you'll not be deleted from, we've got random posters doing kill me now jokes/notes.  

hit, I'm sorry for being so real Ron

(maybe you ought, as I've already suggested  please please please <<<, just delete the crap Girly Board?  You could instead call it the suicide board?  You'd have far more posters, you'd have a goddamn party there....  

xL