Author Topic: UFC fighter Belfort caught in drug test for elevated test, explain the results..  (Read 1761 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Everyone on MMA forums arguing over Vitor Belfort failing a drug test because this test levels were elevated because he was being weaned from HRT testosterone. This thread with link on bottom, highlights the inabtility for a bro scientist to understand and interpret lab results as everyone has a different take or view of the numbers of Belforts test. Anyone who knows how to interpret this report or comment on his test to free test ratio or explain which part of the test is most relevant and was he coming off a cycle or abusing HRT?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2330538&page=1&pc=48

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
If you are to lazy to read his total test was: 1470 and free test > 50

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
that's full blown cheating, even if he was tested 24 hrs after shot, standard HRT replacement dose wouldn't elevate that much, everyones different but I think he would have been using either 500mg per week or had been using 250mg enanthate weekly for a long time, so at any one time his body could have as much as up to three weeks worth in his system all be it in descending half lifes but still far from natural

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Dat der horse meat

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
LOL @ "weaned"

spiro

• Getbig IV
They never should of.cracked down on these guys. A juiced up Victor is one of.the most entertaining fighters ever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
They never should of.cracked down on these guys. A juiced up Victor is one of.the most entertaining fighters ever.
Absolutely. It has brought down the quality of fights. You used to see animalistic rage in the old Pride fights. Wandy, Rampage, Randleman etc....

Juice even made guys like Phil Baroni fun to watch.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
That's the point, entertainment... ALL OF THEM are juicing hard, Belfort and Overeem were just scapegoats... They should cut the bullshits of these tests, as if professional athletes can compete clean, lol...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
God I I miss the old UFC!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Absolutely. It has brought down the quality of fights. You used to see animalistic rage in the old Pride fights. Wandy, Rampage, Randleman etc....

Juice even made guys like Phil Baroni fun to watch.

It's the witch hunts all over again and villifying anyone who uses PED's!  I'm sick of hearing this bs in the news all the time and I still think Lance Armstrong is the greatest cyclist of all time!