Author Topic: 5x10 for delts this morning  (Read 4041 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: 5x10 for delts this morning
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
classic not posting a pic because you must be asking for jerk off material haha ..ok "Mitch"
Listen, you filthy, pink polo shirt wearing gipsy: if it makes you feel better to think I look like a fat blob of shit, so let it be. But now that you feel superior to a random stranger from the Internet, explain me why your fuck buddy is flashing his abs in a gym after training his shoulders? Why are you even filming this twink and sharing it on facebook? are you trying to catch schmoes?

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 09:26:16 AM »
I don't believe he is on 1500 mg.

No disrespect bro but ether his gear is fake or must something not right he is doing.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 09:42:37 AM »
always the same cast: njflex (mad because I slaped him around like a cheap whore for years), no one (angry bird from canada), simple simon (shared gimmick posing as a butt hurt ukjeff) and so forth. None of them can produce a photo or video other than angrily written paragraphs.

had fun at the pool today .. am going out now .. I look and feel awesome and my buddy will look great nonetheless

no one : I am Michael Jackson and you are Tito  :-*

on yours or borats best day both of you would look like malnourished 12 year old girls standing beside me.

that's a fact.

plus I'm handsome as fuck so that's a double win for me.

but I digress. I'm willing to help your friend achieve the density and look he's missing. I can do it on 1/3 the gear your running him.

honestly I feel bad for the guy. he's busting his ass to look clean. what the fuck are you juicing him so hard for if you want him to look clean? the obvious answer is then, your not juicing him to look clean. that wouldn't make any sense. so the next obvious conclusion is that you have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

like I told you. let me run his drugs and his training. you keep dieting him since hes so lean now even you can't fuck that up w your chicken and broccoli.

I'll make him look godly. you on the other hand have shit genetics and I fear nothing will help you.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 09:45:27 AM »

on yours or borats best day both of you would look like malnourished 12 year old girls standing beside me.

that's a fact.

but I digress. I'm willing to help your friend achieve the density and look he's missing. I can do it on 1/3 the gear your running him.

honestly I feel bad for the guy. he's busting his ass to look clean. what the fuck are you juicing him so hard for if you want him to look clean? the obvious answer is then, your not juicing him to look clean. that wouldn't make any sense. so the next obvious conclusion is that you have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

like I told you. let me run his drugs and his training. you keep dieting him since hes so lean now even you can't fuck that up w your chicken and broccoli.

I'll make him look godly. you on the other hand have shit genetics and I fear nothing will help you.

Hes trying to kill the guys sex drive so he can get his girlfriend back.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 10:12:35 AM »
Hes trying to kill the guys sex drive so he can get his girlfriend back.

;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 10:19:05 AM »

that's a fact.

Outch! The truth hurts the most. But if he is smart he can learn from this.

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 10:42:55 AM »

that's a fact.

hahahhaa sev just got owned he will never recover  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 12:58:43 PM »
Sev is the most delusional human I've ever read on the nets before. I feel bad for his friend Borat  :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
Sev is the most delusional human I've ever read on the nets before. I feel bad for his friend Borat  :-\
It shows getbig is on the up, he used to be well respected as one of the best posters here.

TBH he is one of the best posters, but not in the way he thinks.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
always the same cast: njflex (mad because I slaped him around like a cheap whore for years), no one (angry bird from canada), simple simon (shared gimmick posing as a butt hurt ukjeff) and so forth. None of them can produce a photo or video other than angrily written paragraphs.

had fun at the pool today .. am going out now .. I look and feel awesome and my buddy will look great nonetheless

no one : I am Michael Jackson and you are Tito  :-*

Simple Simon is a trolling manic like me but to be honest he has and does post legit up to date  pictures, that I know for a fact.

Also I have come to realize he is honest bloke and I now 100% believe him when he say's he takes 250mg test or at least way less gear than people think and he has an outstanding physique to show for it (not even factoring in his age)

What he has to realize, learn and appreciate is:

a) Not everyone is probably blessed to have his genetics.....and
b) Not all of us have done this year in year out consistently for 16 years +

What I don't understand to be perfectly honest with you is how a well experienced knowledgeable fella like that could be so brutal to less experienced trainee's because ironically he is sort of bloke that could save guys lots of time and effort with his experience if he wanted to be more helpful.

I am sorta fella that likes to help people out where I can, say for example in business, poker or things I have experience in, not put them down to make myself feel better and shit on them, I mean what's the point of that? What does it achieve?

Each to their own

Regards
Joon

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Dude looks good - for a triathlete. figure competitor

fixed

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 02:05:10 PM »
tito .. if you look so great why not post your picture? I am sure you would get props.. why not compete? with your immense knowledge I am positive you get an incredible amount of clients from all walks of life

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »
tito .. if you look so great why not post your picture? I am sure you would get props.. why not compete? with your immense knowledge I am positive you get an incredible amount of clients from all walks of life

Seriously Sev, your time has passed, slide away gracefully and with a very small shred of dignity still intact.

Foozle

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »
hahahhaa sev just got owned he will never recover  :D

Fuck of gaybag.

You've been owned up and down this board more times that I can remember, but that doesn't stop your fag ass from dumping wheelbarrows full of digital suck onto our monitors every day.  Go fuck yourself, you sphincter sniffing taint rubbing ball flicking pole slurping goo guzzling bag of shit.

All your posts are devoid of any humor and you haven't offered up one iota of gayner advice that isn't at the top of a google search, no matter who happens to be the shitstain posting behind your bought/shared account.

Take a flying fuck off the forum, and bring your gooburger buddy shitzo with you.  You fucking suck. Assfag.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2014, 02:22:30 PM »
Fuck of gaybag.

You've been owned up and down this board more times that I can remember, but that doesn't stop your fag ass from dumping wheelbarrows full of digital suck onto our monitors every day.  Go fuck yourself, you sphincter sniffing taint rubbing ball flicking pole slurping goo guzzling bag of shit.

All your posts are devoid of any humor and you haven't offered up one iota of gayner advice that isn't at the top of a google search, no matter who happens to be the shitstain posting behind your bought/shared account.

Take a flying fuck off the forum, and bring your gooburger buddy shitzo with you.  You fucking suck. Assfag.

;D :-*

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »
Sev is a attention seeking closet homo and I can prove it, go to the gym and ask anyone of the guys you know to take their shirt off because you want to record them pumping weights to put on your facebook page, and I am pretty sure everybody in the gym would think you are gay.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2014, 02:56:29 PM »
Just knowing the total milligrams doesn't say much. It was EQ and Deca I think?
I know I would get more effect out of 200mg tren/week and 15mg dbol/day but which cycle would be "heavier"?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2014, 04:30:34 PM »
1500 milligrams of what................TANG?