Author Topic: Bread in diet?  (Read 5976 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Bread in diet?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »
Try the cinnamon raisin one. It's the tits as is their English muffins.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 12:56:23 PM »
Used to have it as my main carb source. Shit i know but it worked.
Now 10 years later it makes me fat and tired

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 01:32:45 PM »
I have been trying to eliminate processed wheat from my diet so I gave up pasta and white bread. I switched over to Ezekial bread because I take my lunch with me and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are tough to give up.

Is Ezekial bread good enough, or better to just give up bread altogether? I'm trying to slim the waist down.

The bread in the picture contains added wheat gluten. You need to process the wheat (milling and washing) to separate the gluten from the starch. With this bread you'd still be eating processed wheat...

I'm on a wheat free diet for a few years because of an allergy. So I can assure you, you could still eat yourself fat with gluten free and wheat free carby products. Wheat isn't the magical fat maker...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 01:36:43 PM »
P28 bread tastes surprisingly good too.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 01:37:00 PM »
Who the fuck cares about "quality" of bread. As long it is heavy, as good bread should be and tasty, how the fuck does everything else matter? It's carbs god damn it, does not matter whether you get them from rice, bread or jelly fucking beans.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
Any post with the word "diet" in it sets off an alarm in TA's house. He needs to troll it immediately.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »
I have been trying to eliminate processed

True Adonis meltdown in 3....................... ..... 2....................... ....... 1....................... ...............

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 07:26:03 PM »
You are unable to do this, something a 6 year old could do?  ???

I started making NKB 5-6 years ago.  It's simple and amazingly tasty.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 07:45:43 PM »
Uh, just what do you think is involved in baking bread?  Its really easy.  Active time working with the bread is less than 10 minutes if that.  You don`t have 5-10 minutes to spare?  

Lol...I was going to say the same thing.  All you really need is a Dutch Oven which you can buy from Family Dollar for about 9 bucks but there are also bread making machines as well.....

Yet Coach is arguing for Ezekiel Bread which cost about 30 bucks for a 2lb loaf..... ::)
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »

Lol...I was going to say the same thing.  All you really need is a Dutch Oven which you can buy from Family Dollar for about 9 bucks but there are also bread making machines as well.....

Yet Coach is arguing for Ezekiel Bread which cost about 30 bucks for a 2lb loaf..... ::)

Would you consider yourself to be a better trainer than Coach?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 08:44:41 PM »
Would you consider yourself to be a better trainer than Coach?

We have different clientele so I couldn't really answer it. He's a more successful trainer than I am but personal training isn't my main job
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »

We have different He actually has clientele so I couldn't really answer it. He's a more successful trainer than I am but personal training isn't my main job

fixed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2014, 08:53:57 PM »
Fucking idiots.

Learn how to electricity.
A

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 09:04:43 PM »

fixed.

Rofl. But when you've got looks like Vince g, no need to have a fat pocketbook

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2014, 09:04:53 PM »

Vince and The True Moronis totally missing the point, per usual. I don't give a damn about bread baking or "Dutch ovens" ::). I don't want TA's treasured family bread recipes.

I am cutting flour out of my diet so I have switched to Ezekial bread, which has no flour. The point of this thread is whether it is better to switch from bread to sprouted bread OR is it better to just completely eliminate bread from the diet.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 09:13:39 PM »
Vince and The True Moronis totally missing the point, per usual. I don't give a damn about bread baking or "Dutch ovens" ::). I don't want TA's treasured family bread recipes.

I am cutting flour out of my diet so I have switched to Ezekial bread, which has no flour. The point of this thread is whether it is better to switch from bread to sprouted bread OR is it better to just completely eliminate bread from the diet.

That's fine...but my point was that  that baking your own bread is much fresher and cheaper than buying Ezekial Bread.  Since I'll be opening back Caliber Grocery, you're more than welcome to waste your money buying it from me if ya like
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2014, 09:13:53 PM »

have you considered switching from the 8-10 rep range in favor of the 12-15 rep rage, instead of eliminating bread?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »
I have been trying to eliminate processed wheat from my diet so I gave up pasta and white bread. I switched over to Ezekial bread because I take my lunch with me and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are tough to give up.

Is Ezekial bread good enough, or better to just give up bread altogether? I'm trying to slim the waist down.

Very low protein bread !?.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »

That's fine...but my point was that  that baking your own bread is much fresher and cheaper than buying Ezekial Bread.  Since I'll be opening back Caliber Grocery, you're more than welcome to waste your money buying it from me if ya like

Thanks, Vince, but again I just want to know if I should skip bread completely. Ezekial bread costs about $1 per loaf more than the rest of the crap at the store, so I can handle the price. I don't have the time or inclination to bake it myself.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
have you considered switching from the 8-10 rep range in favor of the 12-15 rep rage, instead of eliminating bread?

The gym isn't the issue. Middle age is the problem. My metabolism has changed, and so too must my dietary habits.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2014, 09:18:35 PM »
The gym isn't the issue. Middle age is the problem. My metabolism has changed, and so too must my dietary habits.

Have you considered a restricted carb, protein, and fat diet?

I think you should incorporate upright rows with a medium/natural grip. Make sure you focus on the negative and attempt to bend the bar while having your feet firmly planted to the ground.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2014, 09:29:21 PM »
You know you've made it in life when you have to bake bread because you can't afford Ezekiel bread. Oh brother.....

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2014, 10:06:38 PM »
Uh, just what do you think is involved in baking bread?  Its really easy.  Active time working with the bread is less than 10 minutes if that.  You don`t have 5-10 minutes to spare? 

Come on man, baking bread is not gonna take 5-10 minutes

Some of us have all these kids and stuff...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2014, 10:09:57 PM »

You would be better off eating sweet potatoe instead.  If you want to achieve your goals then you should be eating for that and not for enjoyment/flavour.  So give up your sandwiches if you want to get ripped. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »
Most people on here have actual jobs and don't have time to fucking bake bread, cakes, pies or pastries and if I wanted a Dutch oven I would just ask my wife.