Author Topic: Bread in diet?  (Read 6013 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Bread in diet?
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »
Vince and The True Moronis totally missing the point, per usual. I don't give a damn about bread baking or "Dutch ovens" ::). I don't want TA's treasured family bread recipes.

I am cutting flour out of my diet so I have switched to Ezekial bread, which has no flour. The point of this thread is whether it is better to switch from bread to sprouted bread OR is it better to just completely eliminate bread from the diet.

The point of a bread thread is to promulgate the NKB recipe.  And if you don't care about Dutch ovens…well, then, the terrorists have won.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/08/dining/081mrex.html?_r=0&pagewanted=print

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2014, 11:04:34 PM »
You would be better off eating sweet potatoe instead.  If you want to achieve your goals then you should be eating for that and not for enjoyment/flavour.  So give up your sandwiches if you want to get ripped. 

Booty, look for Carisma potatoes in Coles supermarket, better nutritionally  than sweet potatoes .
Coles only sell them, pack in 2kg bags.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 12:15:38 AM »
I am cutting flour out of my diet so I have switched to Ezekial bread, which has no flour. The point of this thread is whether it is better to switch from bread to sprouted bread OR is it better to just completely eliminate bread from the diet.

This particular sprouted bread contains extra added gluten derived from wheat flour. So if you are worried about flour because that's processed, you should be terrified about gluten, because they're even more processed!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 12:22:13 AM »
Booty, look for Carisma potatoes in Coles supermarket, better nutritionally  than sweet potatoes .
Coles only sell them, pack in 2kg bags.
I think I used them once in a roast.  But they were not packed in any bags??  I have only seen single ones up here.  I will have another look for them next time I am at Coles. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2014, 02:36:43 PM »
I think I used them once in a roast.  But they were not packed in any bags??  I have only seen single ones up here.  I will have another look for them next time I am at Coles. 

Packed in brown bags.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2014, 04:05:50 PM »

Packed in brown bags.

I need to go to Coles tomorrow so will look for them.  Thank you