Author Topic: What to take to make breasts grow?  (Read 12289 times)

wilfred

• Getbig I
What to take to make breasts grow?
« on: January 25, 2006, 12:14:41 PM »
I have lost weight and therefore lost all my breasts, and I mean all..  and I am desperately trying to find something that will help them grow again!! Do any of those breast enlargement pills actually work? Has anyone ever tried them and gotten results? If so, what brand did you use?
Also I was wondering if there is any birth controls or prescribed medications that have the side effect of breast growth? I have heard talk of it before but had never paid any attention because I had boobs at the time : ) Please any information and any experiences with anything will be greatly appreciated!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: What to take to make breasts grow?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 05:05:05 AM »
implants

and just think..if them pills had drug like effects (ie they actually worked) they wouldn't be OTC

and the person that invented em would be a millionaire
carpe` vaginum!

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 05:09:34 AM »
IMPLANTS - IMPLANTS - IMPLANTS!
Don't be sucked in by those breast enlargement pill scams.  THEY DO NOT WORK!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 05:21:32 AM »
IMPLANTS - IMPLANTS - IMPLANTS!
Don't be sucked in by those breast enlargement pill scams.  THEY DO NOT WORK!

didn't i just say that  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 07:42:05 AM »
Maybe if we see what your talking about we could point you in a better direction.

;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 11:39:16 AM »
You should ask Dina. She probably know all about those implants!
just push some weight!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »
You should ask Dina. She probably know all about those implants!

actually, youre right.

dina has had more than one boob job. she has had 2 different types i think. theres a thread on here all about it....my girl and i read it cause she wants to get hers re-done.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 12:50:53 PM »
I want to know who is deleting my posts! i had said to get fat again cause guys like the wiggly anyway.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »
GET TIT IMPLANTS.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 01:16:37 PM »
nah man... nobody likes the marathon runner women. skinny is no good.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
 ;D

carpe` vaginum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »
I want to know who is deleting my posts! i had said to get fat again cause guys like the wiggly anyway.

I hear you bro! Somebody deleted my post too. The one i told her to pinch herself... :(
just push some weight!

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 07:31:42 PM »
;D

She said grow not sag and hurt like f"ck!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 07:39:54 PM »
My wife asked me the same question once and i said" try rubbing them with tiolet paper twice a day for a while and see what happens" !!!!
She replied , "what !!? tiolet paper , why tiolet paper for f@#k sake!!???
"Well you have been wiping it on your arse for sometime now and thats grown F@#king huge latly" I replied

I am single now !? ???

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 07:45:02 PM »
My wife asked me the same question once and i said" try rubbing them with tiolet paper twice a day for a while and see what happens" !!!!
She replied , "what !!? tiolet paper , why tiolet paper for f@#k sake!!???
"Well you have been wiping it on your arse for sometime now and thats grown F@#king huge latly" I replied

I am single now !? ???
lol, thats funny.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

tnhgirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 04:07:06 PM »
dear wilfred,
i read your post and thought i could be of some help, if you dont want to go under the knife, or gain all the weight back then dont there is another way. heres my advice to you.go to these websites and see if they cant help, its a lot cheaper. well let me know what you think of this.
thanks
-tnhgirl-

wilfred

Breast-EnhancementGuide.com   
http://www.americas-drugstore.net/index.html This Breast enlargement pills are the best way these days to enlarge your bust faster, safer and pain-free. Unlike the surgery, breast enlargement pills give you the confort and privacy of your home, saves you money and there's no pain involved.

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 02:39:03 AM »
AGAIN - Those "breast growing pills" DO NOT WORK !

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »
Ask Johnnie O Jackson what he does.

Seems to be working.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
A little water...some ....bellpepper..add a little salt......mix well and poff there u have it  ;)

L.J

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »
I can blow them up if you want me to.  ;D
just push some weight!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 11:51:28 PM »
I have lost weight and therefore lost all my breasts, and I mean all..  and I am desperately trying to find something that will help them grow again!! Do any of those breast enlargement pills actually work? Has anyone ever tried them and gotten results? If so, what brand did you use?
Also I was wondering if there is any birth controls or prescribed medications that have the side effect of breast growth? I have heard talk of it before but had never paid any attention because I had boobs at the time : ) Please any information and any experiences with anything will be greatly appreciated!!

Wilfred, The breasts are primarily composed of fat cells, and extreme dieting will make them deflate. Be wary of trying to increase their size with birth controll pills. The additional hormones can pose an increased risk of developing breast cancer. Besides, most oral contraceptives these days are so low dose, I doubt they can accomplish much in that area. Certain herbs such as fenugreek in conjunction with other herbs have been reported to provide some beneficial gains in that area, but I don't know what the dosage is or the specific combination. Many companies who sell "breast growth" supplements sell goods that don't deliver on their promise.

I know Natures Sunshine (a 33 yr old company known for producing safe, efficacious, herbal supplements of the highest standards & quality), has a 2 separate herbal combos designed specifically for the breasts, but have never tried them and have no experience with them myself. The fact that they are not allowed in the Canadian market, tells me they're probably extremely effective in that area.

One thing I have personally tried, and do know it can and does work is meditation. I don't know what your level of proficiency is in this area. For many, it can take years to be able to induce & maintain a meditative state that allows for the isolation and transfer of energy throughout the body in a way sufficient enough to actually alter the structure of the body.

Something you might want to consider is drinking plenty of milk, ...specifically milk from dairy cows fed substances designed to yield more milk. But again, ...despite what they say, I think you'd still be running the same kind of risk associated with high-dose oral contraceptives.

The other alternative might simply be to get pregnant {shrug}, ...but I don't think you want them that badly.

Why not consult a trained physician or healthcare provider before you start taking anything.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,
Judi
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 12:58:09 PM »
Wilfred,

I stumbled across this news article today, ...and of course thought immediately of you.

I would be extremely wary of trying this approach if I were you.

China Bans Painful Breast Enlargement Liquid

BEIJING (AP) - China has banned a breast-enlarging liquid that was injected into more than 300,000 women and caused such pain for some that they had their breasts removed, a newspaper reported Thursday.

The liquid, Ao Mei Ding, was approved for general use in 2000 before completing required testing, and was used in hospitals and beauty parlors throughout the country, the China Daily said.

``It continuously caused negative effects and consumer complaints, and the administration's monitoring center believes its safety cannot be guaranteed,'' the State Food and Drug Administration said in a statement on its Web site.

Breast-enlargement and other cosmetic surgery has become increasingly common in China in recent years amid rising incomes.

The China Daily described Ao Mei Ding, or Establish Profound Beauty, as ``manmade fat'' but didn't say what it contained. It quoted a doctor who called it a colloid, which refers to a variety of gelatinous liquids.

The director of plastic surgery at Peking Union Hospital in Beijing, Qiao Qun, said an estimated 300,000 women were injected with the liquid over the past five years, the China Daily said.

Phone calls to Qiao's hospital office on Thursday weren't answered.

Hundreds of women who received the injections wrote to the drug agency in November to complain, the China Daily said.

A report in January by the agency listed 183 cases of side effects, the China Daily said. Women quoted by the newspaper said they suffered extreme chronic pain, and it said some had their breasts removed.

``Major hospitals would never use Ao Mei Ding. It is the smaller hospitals and beauty salons that use it to gain big profits,'' Zhang Yiming, director of plastic surgery at Wuhan Union Hospital in central China, was quoted as saying.

Several women have filed unsuccessful lawsuits against hospitals that used the liquid, and plastic surgeons in Wuhan called in 2004 for their colleagues to stop using it, the newspaper said.

A woman in her 20s who was quoted by the China Daily and identified only the nickname Xiao Cao, or Little Cao, said she suffered pain after receiving injections of the liquid in 2003. She said blood seeped out of her breasts after she gave birth the following year.

``I was able to do nothing but cry, because I was afraid that the injected liquid was in my milk,'' she was quoted as saying.

Xiao Cao said the failed treatment prompted quarrels with her husband and bouts of depression. The couple divorced last year.

The woman had the liquid removed by a surgeon last July, the China Daily said. She said the doctors used a laser scalpel to cut out liquid that had coagulated in her flesh.

``I can never forget the smell of my flesh being burned by the laser,'' she said.

The drug's manufacturer, Fu Hua Pharmaceutical in the northeastern province of Jilin, was ordered to ``deal with the incidents caused by the use of the product,'' the drug agency statement said, without giving details of what the company was expected to do.

A phone call to the drug company's headquarters after normal business hours on Thursday wasn't answered.
w

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 02:16:09 PM »
Well there is nothing you can take to really make your breasts grow you may be able to make a few adjustments to alter where that fat on your body is taken from.  Last year I used no supplements when dieting down (I ended up an extremely small A), and it sucked but that is just part of getting lean.  I started taking a few supplements in the off-season and put my mom on EFA's with me.  Well, she ended up losing about 4 pounds (wasn't trying to) but none from her chest which is where it goes first for her.  Also, now that I am in contest shape this year I am still pretty small but not nearly as flat as I was last year. 

You may want to try incorporating EFA's (or flax oil) in your diet though don't expect miracles and not sure what your workout regimen looks like, but on chest day do 1-2 fly movements and really focus on squeezing your pecs together.  This will allow for a small illusion or clevage.   

Other then getting implants and a great bra (my fav is the gel one from Felina-it is AMAZING) http://www.designerintimates.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=1058 there isn't much you can do.
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 03:29:50 PM »

Eat alot of CARROTS!

Ever see '16 Candles'?

Holla!
?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 05:20:22 PM »
Eat alot of CARROTS!

Ever see '16 Candles'?

Holla!

smartass.

When I was 9 yrs old, one of my girlfriends who reached puberty awfully quickly, was already wearin' a training bra. We were all in awe of her, so we asked her "Maria, how did you get your boobies to grow?" :o  She, not really knowing herself, told us, it was onions.  ::) Needless to say, all 8 of the girls in Miss Unsworth's 4th grade class went out and stuffed raw onions in our shirts.  :-[ 
w