Author Topic: For those that talk shit about Booty....  (Read 42278 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: For those that talk shit about Booty....
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 09:37:04 AM »
OMR battering getbiggers with his purse in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 09:39:50 AM »
I get where you are coming from and I also partially agree.

Attention craving is attention craving and we have our share of attention whores.

All I am curious about is whether the accusations of her being a snitch, causing the death of some random person or Lee priest defecating on her chest are true? I just want to see actual proof of any or all of the above.

The rest of my post directed at you previously just involves me thinking out loud.

"1"

I'm not sure about snitching, but I'd bet my 10ml of test prop that she likes to be shitted on.

:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 09:45:04 AM »
OMR> The thing is - she's asking for "attention", and she gets it. Not every person who's seeking attention gets a negative one. It depends on a person I guess.
 I wonder whether her kids are getting enough attention from mommy, when she's busy with posting irrelevant shit on boards full of horny males just to get some attention. Not like I care, noone really cares about anyone, but just to stirr the shit even more.

You care enough to remember those details about her and then wonder about her kids.  Do you even know when she posts?  Here's a clue...look at the times.  Do you even know how old her kids are?  Seriously.  You will say you don't care...but if you are going to make some kid related comment....you should probably have better facts.  

Yes, she does get her share of attention.  Show me a woman who DOESN'T like attention.  She gets negative stuff because she is an easy target.  She is polarizing to a point.  You either like her or you don't.  Most jump on the bandwagon and bash because its the norm.  I feel bad for her because her reputation will follow her no matter what board she goes to.  Sad if you think about it.

So, who are you going to send that test to when proven wrong?  The new 'Juice king' of GB.....Uncle Junior?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
I know, she is certainly an attention whore with questionable habits.

But then again, what about the rest of us. You know, the steroid addicted, drama queens that stare at other men in thongs douched in baby oil as they prance around a bodybuilding stage to the delight of a panel of older "distinguished" gentlemen. Interesting individuals that are moved by the idea of injecting shit into their glutes all for the glory that comes by way of a few extra inches of muscle girth.

Middle-aged? So are half of our members.

That describes 90% of our members.

A cam whore? Should I talk about the many NPC members that are sponsored by questionable men who have never touched a weight in their lives?

Does it beat overgrown men that are obsessed in obtaining a plastic trophy with a fetish for other overgrown men that might have obtained a larger plastic trophy? Plastic surgery has inherent dangers that is certainly true. Does bodybuilding not have its own dangers? Sheer vanity on all counts.

We are all cut from the same cloth.

What is the hatred that this forum has for women? [/b]I've visited many a gay forum and in those circumstances even those men are friendlier to women than we are.

All I ask is for actual proof of the accusations towards Booty. If the proof is posted, it shall remain. If it proves to be mere hearsay, then any mention of this shit is pure hatred towards vagina. As much as I am gay, I can't fathom why any grown man would hate pussy so much.

"1"

Since joining gb I've always found the attacks on women vexing.  They make things so much more interesting/entertaining yet they are trolled and attacked in nearly every thread they are involved in!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »
I removed any other material that doesn't relate to Booty from this thread.

Lets keep it centered around solving this great mystery. Any other attention whores can ask for their own threads to be created.

"1"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 09:57:07 AM »

If it proves to be mere hearsay, then any mention of this shit is pure hatred towards vagina. As much as I am gay, I can't fathom why any grown man would hate pussy so much.

"1"

a master class from some one who knows the difference yet manages to write with wit and humour
c

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 10:00:46 AM »
No, its libel, slanders when you say it.

For it to be libel, a reasonable person has to believe it to be true. By posting here, you take yourself out of the pool of "reasonable people".

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »
Yeah don't understand the hatred of Booty. The Lee Priest rumours are quite obviously, pardon the pun, shit and she seems ok to me.

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 10:37:10 AM »
Juvenile behavior.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »

Libel, slander, defamation of character, identity fraud all taken pretty seriously in the UK specially when you can without a shadow of a doubt prove the identity of the culprit with indisputable evidence for someone savvy enough and willing to take it there.

Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha successfully for suggesting he took steroids.

Still what does it prove? To score points against someone on the internet? And for what exactly?

Two wrongs don't make a right and it's infantile behavior as best, especially if you happen to actually like the person in question.

Some of us have class, integrity and honor, might have less muscles but can be the bigger man.

Hope this helps
Mwah
x0x0

And some of us post hooker BJ vids.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 12:09:49 PM »
Booty is resilient. From my perspective, she can sometimes be annoying, just as annoying as most of us are at one time or another. As for being an attention whore, aren't we all?

Plastic surgery is a personal choice; it is not a good thing or a bad thing. Most people like looking as attractive as possible. I believe it is healthier for a person to care about their appearance then to not give a damn about it. Obviously, people who are into bodybuilding are concerned with physical appearance, despite that some folks develop body dysmorphic disorder when they become completely obsessed with having more and more muscles (think Derek Anthony for one). Booty has a natural looking female body. Personally, I prefer this to the way some female bodybuilders today look.

It is uncalled for when folks bring into question, Booty's parenting skills. Unless you know her and her family personally, you have no way of knowing how good a parent she is or isn't. She is a single mom. Raising kids without the help of a partner is a challenge for anyone. I believe her kids are of an age now where they don't need constant supervision and attention. Who ever said a parent had to act like a monk or a nun to be a good parent? Most adults enjoy romance and sex. Being a parent should not preclude these pleasures.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 12:20:59 PM »
A middle aged female, who spends most of her time on bodybuilding related boards, a cam whore (former?) and plastic surgery fan with a fetish for steroid abusing oversized midgets.

A perfectly sane and stable person I guess, have no idea why people talk "shit" about her.   ::)

Sums it up pretty well

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »
The lady is ok in my book and all those stories about her always sounded bullsheet to me.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »
Awwww... That was cute.

So after stalking her for years on in, here's your opportunity to finally show for all of your hard work with evidence (documents, pictures, whatever the fuck is actually objective) and instead you post this?

Come on man, at least show that you can back up what you claim.

Take advantage of this thread to say your piece and show the forum once and for all that your attacks towards Booty are justifiable. If the proof posted is able to be verified by anyone, then your material will stand to show that you're a man of integrity that can stand behind your words.

At this point, you look like a bigger homo than I am whose sole purpose is to stalk women.

"1"

Oh, brother...a queer questioning someone else's integrity? 

The inevitable future for those of your chosen lifestyle.

K

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 03:50:32 PM »
Booty is a female bodybuilder who likes the lifestyle and who prefers champion bodybuilders as boyfriends. So she posts on bodybuilding boards because she is part of the culture and works in the industry. Physical appearance is important to her so she keeps her figure looking good and has invested in procedures to make herself even more attractive. If you listened to her radio interview you would know she is very open and honest and doesn't avoid answering questions. She had a bad marriage that didn't end well but she struggled on as a single parent and brought up a daughter.

Somehow stories began circulating about her being an attention whore. Amazing the stuff that happens on bodybuilding boards. We have witnessed absolutely atrocious treatment of women on this forum and Booty has been unfairly treated by anonymous jerks for years. She has her admirers, too, and reading between the lines I would say that just about every guy here wants her. She is innocent of all the ridiculous charges and no one has any proof of wrong doing. Lee Priest has denied the story about things posted about her and him. Lee is another honest person and that should be the end of that rumour. Nope, some dickheads still believe it. That is one of the sad things about the Internet. Nasty people can post lies about her and if those lies are posted frequently enough then some people will believe it.

Then we have some disturbed males targeting Booty and phoning her employer trying to make trouble. What can we say but feel sorry that such things happen to anyone in our community. She is not an attention whore. Most of her posts have been made to defend herself and correct falsehoods posted about her. She has competed in women's bodybuilding and figure contests and won titles and trophies. She deserves her blue stars and is definitely part of the online bodybuilding community. Ron should give her the appropriate status here by awarding her Blue Stars. She is a hot gal and more than ok in my book.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 04:00:26 PM »

I swear if I ever turn gay I will ask OMR out on a date. ;D

He's probably turned plenty of straight guys gay.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2014, 04:01:47 PM »
But then again, what about the rest of us. You know, the steroid addicted, drama queens that stare at other men in thongs douched in baby oil as they prance around a bodybuilding stage to the delight of a panel of older "distinguished" gentlemen. Interesting individuals that are moved by the idea of injecting shit into their glutes all for the glory that comes by way of a few extra inches of muscle girth.

Epic

This belongs in the getbig hall of fame.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 04:02:54 PM »

So this is your reply??  I see you didn't stay online for long. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2014, 04:07:18 PM »
Since joining gb I've always found the attacks on women vexing.  

Mercedes Kanhi
Dina Al Sabah
Laura Lee
Lobstah
TEH Boob
Booty
Etc...

I think Insomnia and Butterbean are the only females we don't hate.  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »

Predictable as ever tool box.  Your comments are about as funny as old re-runs of Happy Days.....and much like that show....you jumped the shark.  You got called out and backed away like the cock socket you obviously are.   

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2014, 04:20:10 PM »
can we just have a post with all the nudes of the women of gb, having to sort through all them to jerk off in my car during lunch is exhausting

weightlifter09

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2014, 04:25:14 PM »
Predictable as ever tool box.  Your comments are about as funny as old re-runs of Happy Days.....and much like that show....you jumped the shark.  You got called out and backed away like the cock socket you obviously are.   

you're a homo and look like shit, booty is a tramp

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2014, 04:26:11 PM »
you're a homo and look like shit, booty is a tramp

Fuck off Junior.

weightlifter09

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2014, 05:07:53 PM »
Fuck off Junior.

karen sucks penises on webcam

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »
karen sucks penises on webcam
that might be a record T.O. 2 POSTS..