Author Topic: For those that talk shit about Booty....  (Read 42099 times)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: For those that talk shit about Booty....
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2014, 07:41:03 PM »
Karen is a pillar of the getbig community. Nuff said.

Having said that, shitty chests anyone?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2014, 08:52:38 PM »
Oh, brother...a queer questioning someone else's integrity? 

The inevitable future for those of your chosen lifestyle.

This post has got to be the most meaningful post ever made towards me on this site.

I am brought to tears by your words of encouragement. So, you mean to tell me that my inevitable future involves me becoming a successful Hollywood actor chosen to depict roles that are both mentally and physically demanding, alongside the likes of Matthew McConaughey, all the while making millions?

Strong words,

"1"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 08:57:03 PM »
is this OMR or what?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 09:41:15 PM »
Let me see if I comprehend what goes on around here. A moderator requests abusers and haters to come up with evidence to support their nasty posts about Booty. No evidence is forthcoming. None. Zip. Zero. So now what happens? Are the nasty assholes allowed to continue posting here on Getbig? Seems to me it is fair that the nasty liars and abusers get the boot instead of Booty continuing to get tarred and feathered here.

I highly resent that the moderators have let this happen and continue to do so even in this thread. Ban these abusers. It clearly states that personal attacks are not allowed here. Those are the rules. Why have that rule if you are not going to enforce it?

I give Booty credit for refusing to leave because of the nasty pricks here. In the end it is Ron and the other moderators who are responsible for the behaviour on Getbig. Please do your jobs and be consistent and fair. Otherwise, the bad behaviour will continue since everyone knows they can get away with it and even laugh about it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2014, 09:46:55 PM »
Let me see if I comprehend what goes on around here. A moderator requests abusers and haters to come up with evidence to support their nasty posts about Booty. No evidence is forthcoming. None. Zip. Zero. So now what happens? Are the nasty assholes allowed to continue posting here on Getbig? Seems to me it is fair that the nasty liars and abusers get the boot instead of Booty continuing to get tarred and feathered here.

I highly resent that the moderators have let this happen and continue to do so even in this thread. Ban these abusers. It clearly states that personal attacks are not allowed here. Those are the rules. Why have that rule if you are not going to enforce it?

I give Booty credit for refusing to leave because of the nasty pricks here. In the end it is Ron and the other moderators who are responsible for the behaviour on Getbig. Please do your jobs and be consistent and fair. Otherwise, the bad behaviour will continue since everyone knows they can get away with it and even laugh about it.

Geezus....can you be any more long winded?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2014, 10:03:50 PM »
This is one of Chadwick the Beta's gimmicks.  My reason for believing so is because he has posted this womans pic in a post made by the Chadwick account.  I have no idea who she is btw.  But he has already sent me a pm from the gimmick account which I have reported for the mods to view.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=83018

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2014, 10:12:38 PM »
This is one of Chadwick the Beta's gimmicks.  My reason for believing so is because he has posted this womans pic in a post made by the Chadwick account.  I have no idea who she is btw.  But he has already sent me a pm from the gimmick account which I have reported for the mods to view.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=83018

Chadwick the Beta was given a chance to support his allegations but has failed to provide any evidence whatsoever. Ban this jerk. Otherwise he will be laughing his sorry ass off.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:22 PM »
Chadwick the Beta was given a chance to support his allegations but has failed to provide any evidence whatsoever. Ban this jerk. Otherwise he will be laughing his sorry ass off.
He needs to be banned.  If anyone goes through his post history he constantly posts about me even in topics where I don't post, or am not mentioned.  He constantly is posting that I have killed people etc.  Now he has started another account..this female whom pretends to be from my home town.  I have taken a screen shot of his post made weeks ago incase he goes back and deletes it. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2014, 10:34:36 PM »
This post has got to be the most meaningful post ever made towards me on this site.

I am brought to tears by your words of encouragement. So, you mean to tell me that my inevitable future involves me becoming a successful Hollywood actor chosen to depict roles that are both mentally and physically demanding, alongside the likes of Matthew McConaughey, all the while making millions?

Strong words,

"1"
:D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2014, 10:38:20 PM »
Geezus....can you be any more long winded?

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Definitely not on the internet. In person, no one ever abuses me. Never in the gym, on the street, or even at the beach.

Some anonymous cowards run their mouths thinking they are safe because no one knows who they are. Trust me, on the internet no one can hide forever. You can and will

be tracked down and dealt with in an appropriate fashion. This is where the fun starts. Abusers had better be ready for unpleasant and costly consequences.

Most people here live in a virtual reality world and aren't ready for what could happen to them. So they run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon.

Beware of the educated gentleman who can be stirred only so far. If pushed over the line of civility then who knows what such people are capable of?

The guy who has the resources and who is willing to go the furthest, wins. If you are not willing to go all the way, it is best you keep your mouth shut and move on.

I would have no trouble ripping a bodybuilder's ribs out with my bare hands or breaking his arm. However, I detest physical violence and would rather despatch people

through the courts where they will suffer a significant financial loss. Don't say later that you weren't warned!

Krank isn't anything like the above post.  He's my friend. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »
No worries, Booty, I was just having some fun.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2014, 10:45:21 PM »
No worries, Booty, I was just having some fun.
It's okay Vince.   :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2014, 11:06:01 PM »

Not only can you physically hurt someone, but you can send them on your epic bicep time warp machine and send them to another dimension.

X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2014, 11:22:51 PM »

I would roundhouse you in the jaw old man, faster than you could say Grapefruit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2014, 11:27:48 PM »
I would roundhouse you in the jaw old man, faster than you could say Grapefruit.

I do not need physical violence to despatch primitive individuals such as yourself.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2014, 11:28:58 PM »
Hey settle down.  :D You probably know this but incase you don't... It's a repost from getbigs armed robber ESfitness.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2014, 11:36:57 PM »
Hey settle down.  :D You probably know this but incase you don't... It's a repost from getbigs armed robber ESfitness.

My version of that stellar post.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2014, 11:43:59 PM »

This, and his stalking isn't limited to Karen.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2014, 05:26:46 AM »

You gonna put a 50k contract out on his head, White Knight? You haven't got a pot to piss in, old man...go build another time machine

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2014, 06:36:29 AM »
It appears I have been banned on MD forums for defending myself in a Lee Priest thread.  I made like 2 posts saying that it was lies in regards to Lee shitting on my chest and the trolls are still there and yet I was banned.  I barely post there anyway but still...how is that fair? 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
It appears I have been banned on MD forums for defending myself in a Lee Priest thread.  I made like 2 posts saying that it was lies in regards to Lee shitting on my chest and the trolls are still there and yet I was banned.  I barely post there anyway but still...how is that fair? 

It's sad, but I'm not surprised. The exact 'why' remains unknown, since there's no open culture on that forum.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2014, 06:53:28 AM »
It's sad, but I'm not surprised. The exact 'why' remains unknown, since there's no open culture on that forum.
I went to log in and it said I was banned for creating un needed drama.  I knew it was because of the recent Lee thread where I posted twice to defend myself against the trolls saying Lee shit on my chest.  It's just wrong out of principle. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2014, 06:56:55 AM »
I went to log in and it said I was banned for creating un needed drama.  I knew it was because of the recent Lee thread where I posted twice to defend myself against the trolls saying Lee shit on my chest.  It's just wrong out of principle. 

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2014, 06:59:34 AM »

So explaining things means creating unneeded drama? Weird sense of logic, maybe 'fit adina' is behind this?